What's new

India will be among our largest markets globally: Burger King

I can't say. Are they same. I only go to Subway to have a tuna sandwich and I don't buy their coldrink.

yes almost similar. I am sure Burger King will sell Burger of Indian standard.. like more spices, similar to aloo tikki burger.

Bird flu/avian flu is an off/on issue.....just saying

there are ways to take care of that, it is not that common actually, 1-2 cases come up in the city in a a year..animal husbandry especially poultry needs to follow standard practises..it gives india two excellent protein sources chicken and egg.

i personally do not like frozen meat or chicken...somehow doesn't feel good in taste too.

there are ways to take care of that, it is not that common actually, 1-2 cases come up in the city in a a year..animal husbandry especially poultry needs to follow standard practises..it gives india two excellent protein sources chicken and egg.

i personally do not like frozen meat or chicken...somehow doesn't feel good in taste too.

I agree fresh food is the best food.

Not muslim or anything but pork is the most vile creature out there. It eats it's own shit and is cannibalistic. How can anyone eat such a disgusting creature?

Not muslim or anything but pork is the most vile creature out there. It eats it's own shit and is cannibalistic. How can anyone eat such a disgusting creature?
You don't acquire the properties of the animals you eat.

Maybe because it tastes fucking delicious ??! What is wrong with you people ?!

Yea you do, you are what you eat after all. That's why denisovans behave they way they do, cause of all that pork.
It doesn't works that way. You would not have any aggressive veggie otherwise.

It doesn't works that way. You would not have any aggressive veggie otherwise.

Onions make people bitter
Spices make people angry
Sugar makes people cunning

Yea it works that way.

Back
Top Bottom