What's new

Indian Air Force Grounds Dhruv Chopper Fleet

Being a vegetarian does not mean that the lion will not attack you ...Dude ...better policing needs sophisticated weapons and training ...there are countries who rely more on their police rather than their armies ...better police can give you better society !

Please see the Indian emergency services thread. Even states like Odisha are equipped with dedicated SWAT teams
and all. That there is a common constable and doesn't really need anything more than a .303 bolt-action.

Cops stationed in states like J&K, for instance, are suitably equipped with AKs, INSAS, MP-5s and sometimes Tavor.

Also cops stationed in maoist-active regions have AKs and all.

Requirement shapes equipment. It is quite hard for non-authorized persons to acquire firearms in India, and we
do not have any armed insurgency going on other than in J&K and some small portions of Maoist movement.

On topic, any aircraft is grounded for fault-analysis following any malfunction or accident. US F-35s were grounded
half a dozen times even before entering service.

(on a lighter side)Yaar NDTV par kuch oar dekhaty ho oar haqiqat mein kuch oar ...:pissed: ...I think population creates the real impediments in this issue and probably the 'red-tappism' thing too !

Pakistani Police do not use any more bolt action obsolete guns ...Though I have a lot of respect for the .303 which is used till this day at Hangu Police Academy in Pakistan but only during parade ...Type-56 and MP-5 have replaced it during Musharraf regime...Even the traffic police in most of the cities are armed with SMG's !

Unlike Pakistan we have a full fledged paramilitary force carrying Insas and Aks .
We dont call our army for internal unrests.It is paramilitary duties ,they are also police.
Now if you want military type police you should visit Delhi or Mumbai.Peoples in their carrying Aks ,M4 etc.

Unlike Pakistan we have a full fledged paramilitary force carrying Insas and Aks .
We dont call our army for internal unrests.It is paramilitary duties ,they are also police.
Now if you want military type police you should visit Delhi or Mumbai.Peoples in their carrying Aks ,M4 etc.
Each and every Pakistani police man is equipped with AK no matter where they are posted, let alone our paramilitary forces ...!

Each and every Pakistani police man is equipped with AK no matter where they are posted, let alone our paramilitary forces ...!

I dont know about your paramilitary since I cant see their duty in internal terrorists threat.

I dont know about your paramilitary since I cant see their duty in internal terrorists threat.
First you did not know about the police, now you don't know about the role of our para military forces ...you know nothing John Snow !

Make a decent basic trainer on your own before trolling,jerk.
Like so....talk the talk....walk the walk.

Indian_HAL_Dhruv_ALH_HELICOPTER.jpg

First you did not know about the police, now you don't know about the role of our para military forces ...you know nothing John Snow !

Really??
I know a lot of CRPFofficers.Our paramilitary itself is larger than your Army.
And when a situation arises according to intrrnational media your govt always depend your army.But our govt dont deploy army inside except grave situation

Already debunked crap.

Let me pick a few
Design-It was designed by a team of 250 Indian engineers and 15 West German designers assisted by 700 HAL technicians,in India.How does that become German? :lol:

Now what ?
But in your small world it's called indigenous. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom