What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

i hard they are under performing & they are still placed in service.

I hope indians can realise the huge gap between China and india after such "tset".

the shells used on our PLZ-05 are now laser guided, your fat shell is still being carried by fighters.

:rofl: time to grow up.

PLZ-05 is a multibarrel howitzer with a max range of 50KM . Wha about if the target is at a 500KM away . You still need fighters right ? Is chinese airforce replacing fighters with howitzer ?

Grow up man :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Their is difference between copying and developing new things, new things take time to develop, while copying things always stays behind.

then can you please let me know for Type-99 tank, from which tank we copied it from?

from which fighter we copied JH7A from?

or maybe you should read more sources and see the fact that J-10's design can be at least traced back to June 1979, way before Israeli Lavi?

never mind, indians need excuse to comfort themselves, so let's just assume all these are copied from somewhere somehow

^ ^ ^
IGNORE HIM

One more attempt to hijack the thread.

Tell me how many aircrafts devalopments you abandoned before devaloping the J-10 ??Atleast we are still working in LCA and ready to be inducted by 2012..now stcik to the topic and if you want to show off go and post your retarded posts in chinese threads..

someone please clarify, whether these A - 50EI will be used as the platform for Phalcon AWAC from Iserial. that means in all we will have 9 AWAC Plus Indian DRDO developed for support.....

What wrong in my post ?
I just replied to the post from shchinese ?

Nothing wrong..Jaunty is asking shchinese post to be ignored as he is simply hijacking hte thread. These folks thrive on instigating and then getting the topic sidetracked. Dont respond to nonsense

Tell me how many aircrafts devalopments you abandoned before devaloping the J-10 ??Atleast we are still working in LCA and ready to be inducted by 2012..now stcik to the topic and if you want to show off go and post your retarded posts in chinese threads..

Dude.. remember the no reply..

have a read please, numerous photos show WS-10a are now fitted onto J-11B for active service.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/42615-j-11b-equip-ws-10a.html

please be aware, this is not a "test", test photos have been there for several years. this is a J-11B in active service painting and I assume you understand the difference.

Hey did you seen you Type 99 performance, any comments of your superior machines, see the type of quality level your army can take while other rejects it. ?

... wow , then why dont you done have in JF-17 and why importing, Russian engine for JF-17 given to Pak?

One thing for sure , fake Photo shop propaganda is at best but in ground reality thing tells the different story..

then can you please let me know for Type-99 tank, from which tank we copied it from?

from which fighter we copied JH7A from?

or maybe you should read more sources and see the fact that J-10's design can be at least traced back to June 1979, way before Israeli Lavi?

never mind, indians need excuse to comfort themselves, so let's just assume all these are copied from somewhere somehow

I am asking about quality of tank your Type 99 is , see then quality, if this offered to any other army, they will reject it. even our Arjun have better then your T99 type , see the level of standards.

Your standards is 10/100 will pass and our is 95 /100 is failed.

Hey did you seen you Type 99 performance, any comments of your superior machines, see the type of quality level your army can take while other rejects it. ?

... wow , then why dont you done have in JF-17 and why importing, Russian engine for JF-17 given to Pak?

One thing for sure , fake Photo shop propaganda is at best but in ground reality thing tells the different story..

Why are we talking about type 99 performance in a thread for India's purchase of Early warning system

Remember, when you reply to posts outside the topic, you are actually helping some one derail the thread

Nothing wrong..Jaunty is asking shchinese post to be ignored as he is simply hijacking hte thread. These folks thrive on instigating and then getting the topic sidetracked. Dont respond to nonsense
Show him the mirror hr will run away...

:coffee: could you pls kindly give me an example? I really never heard such kind of thing

This is the offset clause that binds the supplier to source some percentage of the contract cost from Indian Industries. This results in part of the money given out to the supplier being funnelled back into the Indian economy. IN some cases, this percentage is as high as 50%

Back
Top Bottom