What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Who else is so much interested in chickens neck apart from China because as far as I've seen things around no one is barely interested in eating the neckpiece but it seems like China is quite serious about it.

After this conflict, Indians will rethink and decide to buy SU-57

Does their economy give them permission to do so? I seriously doubt it!

Anything russian india buys becomes junk in indians hand.. russians should reconsider.. their reputation is going down the gutterrr...

Who cares when you have a source of income !!
Also, it's not always necessary to be fully armed to protect yourself one can protect himself if he is tactically strong too !! Operation Swift Retort is one of the great examples of a tactical, militarily, diplomatically, and humanitarian-based win for Pakistan.

Ap gadhon ko ghoron ki race mein khara kar dogy tou wo ghoray tou nahi ban jaengay na in simple words, Aslaha hona kafi nahi hai usko kab aur kis tarah istamaal karna hai wo bhe insaan ko pata hona chahiye lekin usky liye dimagh ka istamaal bohat zaroori hai kisi bhe qoum kay liye.

Let the games begin. I hope China really gives it to these beggars. And I really hope Pakistan finally develops a spine and goes on Offensive and finally does something for the Kashmiris rather then issuing useless statements.

It was a great chance for Ayub Khan back in 1962 when China asked us to get inside Kashmir and have it but he refused the offer saying "We will have it later on", I hope IK doesn't tumble this time because opportunities come very rarely and once they are gone there is only regrets left behind.

Its not that easy kid..... your military and Imran Khan knows this otherwise they wouldn't have wasted the opportunity India gave Pakistan on 5th August 2019..... instead IK said that WE DON'T HAVE CAPABILITY TO ATTACK INDIA AND TAKE KASHMIR MILITARILY....

Its so easy that we ruled the Hindus for a 1000 years and now it hasnt even been 80 years since they have been invader free the Hindu thinks they are invincible. :omghaha:

You are nothing. You will find out soon.:sniper:

:pakistan:

Simply because fighting China on 1 on 1 basis is out of our capacity right now.... yes but our troops will surely bleed them if war really starts..... when someone is bullying you taking advantage of your weakness then its better to form an alliance with other countries who are being bullied in the same way by China.....

BTW why Pakistan members start doing BHANGRA whenever there is border tensions between India and China???

Same can happen with Pakistan when the giant and India's ally sitting in your west get free from USA and Gulf pressure and decide to look into settling pending issues with you that time it will be a fun for Indians to watch.... so never laugh on someone problems....

I think you need to administer the same Burnol cream that Captain used before he got banned coz it seems your rectum is burning.

Firstly I’m pleased to see your admission that you are in no fit state to handle China alone - must hurt being a population and size of India and not protect an insertion like this.

Secondly, do you really expect sympathy from Pakistani members on hear? Do you expect IK to ring Modi to see if you need assistance?

You are on a Pakistani forum hence have the obsession - don’t expect any sympathy or voices on concern. We are getting the popcorn ready to watch India’s response.

personally I’m hoping for a de escalation because India would run out of bullets after the 2nd day and of course body bags.

Simply because fighting China on 1 on 1 basis is out of our capacity right now.... yes but our troops will surely bleed them if war really starts..... when someone is bullying you taking advantage of your weakness then its better to form an alliance with other countries who are being bullied in the same way by China.....

BTW why Pakistan members start doing BHANGRA whenever there is border tensions between India and China???

Same can happen with Pakistan when the giant and India's ally sitting in your west get free from USA and Gulf pressure and decide to look into settling pending issues with you that time it will be a fun for Indians to watch.... so never laugh on someone problems....

Everyone is amazed because you've fallen into the hole you were digging for us !!

The thing I find interesting about this situation is how much of a war hawk India was when Pakistan comes up.
They are 7x bigger then us and thought we can be easily defeated.
A few years ago Indian members on PDF were like "What is Pakistan, we don't even think about you militarily, our military is only for China"
the implication being that they can easily defeat us.

Fast forward a few years and look where we are.
Humiliated by 7x smaller "flea" and cowering against the country that their military was "designed" for.

Never in the history of the world has a nation so large, with so many people, been so full of unearned hubris and narcissism.

the universe has a way to bring down people like this.
Some cultures call it "Karma" ;)

In longer term:

India is loser, China is not going anywhere with their deployments in Ladakh, India unilaterally changed status voiding all UN resolutions.

India will keep try matching the strength PLA has currently. At one point, Indian army will exhaust all resources man power and go financially unstable.

In short term, India is also a loser their is growing sentiment, people are rebelling due to poverty and deaths post COVID-19.

The opposition party congress has also started questioning radio silence of BJP Govt and Indian army over surrender in Ladakh.

This all happened because India was trying to cut off Gilgit CPEC route hurting Chinese investments and OBOR initiative.

Additionally, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan are not happy with India

--

There will come a right time (soon in sha Allah) for Pakistan to utilize this advantage and help the Kashmiri people.

Have you ever thought that if your government can claim a fake victory in presence of tons of videos and independent analysis, how shamelessly they would have lied to you about past wars?
What fake victory ? Sikkim is ours , arunachal is ours , bangladesh is not yours .
Are all of those things fake ?

What fake victory ? Sikkim is ours , arunachal is ours , bangladesh is not yours .
Are all of those things fake ?

By that definition, Pakistan is the biggest victory as it was created by carving up and dismembering over 35% of former indian territory.

Last edited:
By that definition, Pakistan is the biggest victory as it was created by carving up and dismembering over 35% of former indian territory.

If you are talking about AJK and GB then let me remind you that you could take that region when Kashmir was independent country....

You attacked it to merge in Pakistan and took away the territory before India joined the fight.....

Had Kashmir merged with India like many other princely states immediately after independence then today there would have been no AJK or GB to begin with......

If you are talking about AJK and GB then let me remind you that you could take that region when Kashmir was independent country....

You attacked it to merge in Pakistan and took away the territory before India joined the fight.....

Had Kashmir merged with India like many other princely states immediately after independence then today there would have been no AJK or GB to begin with......

The same could be said about India. If Pakistan had captured entire kashmir no Indian soldier would dare to step their foot in Kashmir which India has forcefully occupied against people's will.

"Before" india joined the fight? More falsehoods of which you have 0 evidence of. Typical indian.

On August the 14th 1947, india was dismembered when it was cut to pieces and 35% of it's former territory was taken away in the creation of Pakistan. Something which indians to this day have not forgotton. This results in extreme and abnormal hatred of Pakistan, Pakistanis and Muslims by indian kind.

Back
Top Bottom