What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

indian muslims are raped and slaughtered by BJP,RSS and shiv sena!

as for our ancestors YES they were hindus 100s of years ago poor them died hindus and probably are burning in hell! but WE thankfully were enlightened and chose the right religion.

i cannot comment on anyone's religion because my religion doesn't allow me too but for ME MY RELIGION is the rightful one.

Not enlightened but FORCED.I would not be discussing the so called "Peaceful conversion theory" which you are taught.:lol:

A religion becomes WRONG when it interferes and forces others through "Kafir" type theories and you are a part of it.

indian muslims are raped and slaughtered by BJP,RSS and shiv sena!

as for our ancestors YES they were hindus 100s of years ago poor them died hindus and probably are burning in hell! but WE thankfully were enlightened and chose the right religion.
i cannot comment on anyone's religion because my religion doesn't allow me too but for ME MY RELIGION is the rightful one.

No, no, no, no, no.......... YOU did not choose this religion. Yu were born into it. The ones who converted had the right to say if they were taken in peacefully or forced. You don't have any say in it. Neither do I.

we had already left our Hindu ancestors when we accepted Islam simple as that

What happend to the Hindus at the hands of Muslim Kings/invaders you must take that into consideration when you claim that Mughals are Indians ;)

2. 40,000 Pakistanis killed in WoT in last 10 years. indeed. our sacrifices are higher

We are still hindus so I am pretty certain our ancestors were alright. You should worry about your ancestors, cos you are a convert now. I wonder what happened.
As for this drama about sacrifice. You reap as you sow. I hope IA chief adds a few nos. Of his own accord at a time and place of his chosing.

Peace. :tup: :)

Not enlightened but FORCED.I would not be discussing the so called "Peaceful conversion theory" which you are taught.:lol:

A religion becomes WRONG when it interferes and forces others through "Kafir" type theories and you are a part of it.

like i said MY RELIGION tells me to stay away from religious debates! hence will not argue but please do check the issues of dalits and the untouchables! and brahmanas! that is castism a thing inhuman

anyways no religious arguments our religion says let them believe what they wish

like i said MY RELIGION tells me to stay away from religious debates! hence will not argue but please do check the issues of dalits and the untouchables! and brahmanas! that is castism a thing inhuman

anyways no religious arguments our religion says let them believe what they wish

Yes we accept the dalit/caste issue and it would take some time to be sorted.Its not going to be sorted overnight.The converts are facing even more troubles who thought converting is a solution.These converts are in India and in Pak... you know what I mean. :coffee:

But at least WE ACCEPT THE WRONG unlike you who are in a disillusion.

We are still hindus so I am pretty certain our ancestors were alright. You should worry about your ancestors, cos you are a convert now. I wonder what happened.
As for this drama about sacrifice. You reap as you sow. I hope IA chief adds a few nos. Of his own accord at a time and place of his chosing.

Peace. :tup: :)

We see many are converting to Christian faith in India and the hardline hindus are grining at that.

anyway that is a useless debate what your air chief can do we will see that in coming days.

for the time being its a good lollypop public consumption in India

Indian forces fire at Pakistani side in Rawla Kot, minutes after today FLAG meeting, Kashmir

BBC News - Kashmir violence: India and Pakistan military to meet

At one side hes asking for meetings, but to sell his machoness hes delivering dialogues.

What a joker honestly !

Why hold a flag meeting if you have to issue inflammatory statements like that and preparing for war ? Looks like Pakistan's General aren't even taking them seriously , not a single statement thus far :lol: Hence the frustration first by Air Chief and then this !

Is this man trying to surpass comical Ali or something. !!

Soldier's head to be brought through diplomatic channels: Army Chief

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What head ? Someone needs to tell him how much time do soldiers usually have in an ambush/fire fight like that to severe the head which takes a lot of time and effort :azn:

Yar agar bolain tou phir aap bhai log boltay ho, your coas is stepping over the line, he should have waited for govt to respond not himself.directly
Bikram Singh said what Manmohan Singh should have spoken

Cross-border attack: Indian firing injures Pakistani citizen at LoC – The Express Tribune

2013. PHOTO: AFP

Firing from the Indian side injured a Pakistani citizen in the Battal sector at the Line of Control (LoC) on Monday, reported Express News.

Indian and Pakistani officials held a flag meeting earlier during the day to discuss the ceasefire violations. Before the meeting, Indian chief of army staff ordered his commanders to give an “aggressive” response to any firing by Pakistani forces along the de facto border in disputed Kashmir.

Firing and small skirmishes are common along the 740km LoC despite a ceasefire that was agreed in 2003. The Indian army says eight of its soldiers were killed in 2012, in 75 incidents of ceasefire violations.

Last Sunday, a Pakistani soldier was killed in what Islamabad said was a cross-border raid mounted by the Indians. The Indian army denied any of its troops breached the control line, but said there had been an exchange of fire.

Two days later, further south along the LoC in the Mendhar district, two Indian soldiers were killed in a thick forest after what Indian officials said was a deep incursion into their territory by Pakistani forces.

On Thursday, hostilities erupted again in another part of the ceasefire line, and this time Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/493691/woman-brutalised-six-arrested-in-new-gang-rape-case-in-india/

Woman brutalised: Six arrested in new gang-rape case in India#

WHAT IS WRONG WITH INDIANS!!!! raping non stop & barking too much

Back
Top Bottom