What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

What a joker honestly !

Why hold a flag meeting if you have to issue inflammatory statements like that and preparing for war ? Looks like Pakistan's General aren't even taking them seriously , not a single statement thus far :lol: Hence the frustration first by Air Chief and then this !

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What head ? Someone needs to tell him how much time do soldiers usually have in an ambush/fire fight like that to severe the head which takes a lot of time and effort :azn:

The Indian soldiers who first attacked a Pakistani post were in a such a hurry that while fleeing they left their weapons behind, in contrast Pakistani soldiers attacking Indian patrol party, not only took their weapons but allegedly managed to cut off a head as well....... seems some one wasn't executing his duties accordingly. !!

What a joker honestly !

Why hold a flag meeting if you have to issue inflammatory statements like that and preparing for war ? Looks like Pakistan's General aren't even taking them seriously , not a single statement thus far :lol: Hence the frustration first by Air Chief and then this !

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What head ? Someone needs to tell him how much time do soldiers usually have in an ambush/fire fight like that to severe the head which takes a lot of time and effort :azn:

I am not sure you fully grab the concept of a flag meeting.
In a flag meeting army officers from both side meet each other and explains the official position of their armies to each other. So that there are no untoward incidences due to a misunderstanding.

It is not a process a process of appeasement to achieve peace ..it is a process of clarifying ones stand.
This is exactly what India army chief doing..above is a message from Chief of Indian army to his troops. I am pretty sure and this is exactly the message which would have been conveyed to Pakistani army in the flag meeting.

In a flag meeting army officers from both side meet each other and explains the official position of their armies to each other. So that there are no untoward incidences due to a misunderstanding.

It is not a process a process of appeasement to achieve peace ..it is a process of clarifying ones stand.
This is exactly what India army chief doing..above is a message from Chief of Indian army to his troops. I am pretty sure and this is exactly the message which would have been conveyed to Pakistani army in the flag meeting.

Pakistan army had already been informed about what will be its position in the flag meeting.

The Indian army needs to question its high ups why so many versions of the incident are there.

first the Indian army high command need to be sure of what had happened and then it could have been able to come out with final statement.

I fully understand the concept of a flag meeting but when you are preparing for war , you dont have a meeting with your enemies ... I am sure it is clear to you ... Meetings have happened before to no avail and this one was called by your side ...

We dont want appeasement either ... I will be very happy if our countries start acting like North and South Korea only meeting once or twice a year at 18th parallel ... Nothing has come out of the peace process and take my word , it never will ... Indians are just not sincere to solve the Kashmir issue ... This isn't my statement , but the statement of the Kashmiri leaders themselves ... I would have added " vice versa " at the end of the post you have written ...

The Indian soldiers who first attacked a Pakistani post were in a such a hurry that while fleeing they left their weapons behind, in contrast Pakistani soldiers attacking Indian patrol party, not only took their weapons but allegedly managed to cut off a head as well....... seems some one wasn't executing his duties accordingly. !!

Believe it or not , friend ... But this whole " head cutting drama " is nothing more than bull **** propaganda , nobody has so much time to severe a head during intense firing when they are 600m deep enemy territory ( Indian version ) ... Think of it ... You are fighting against enemy and time yet somehow someone can manage to severe not one but two heads of soldiers , makes sense ? :no:

How can the Indians say the headless body or whatever the Indian army sent to the family was of the soldier ?

Because human face is not the only distinguishing characteristic on a human body..everything from ones finger print to a one's height weight, size can be use to ascertain one's identity.

It is not rocket science, even small time local law enforcement agency use the above criteria to identify headless victims.

nothing is gonna happen believe me ..... media was creating so much hype in rape case .... and obviously only topic regarding Pakistan can change current rape topics ....... it will remain for 3 to 4 days more and then it will be settled .....

Believe it or not , friend ... But this whole " head cutting drama " is nothing more than bull **** propaganda , nobody has so much time to severe a head during intense firing when they are 600m deep enemy territory ( Indian version ) ... Think of it ... You are fighting against enemy and time yet somehow someone can manage to severe not one but two heads of soldiers , makes sense ? :no:

600m inside indian territory Seems legit , Are the indians so coward that 600m inside indian territory during intense firing pakistani just beheaded a soldier .. ?

nothing is gonna happen believe me ..... media was creating so much hype in rape case .... and obviously only topic regarding Pakistan can change current rape topics ....... it will remain for 3 to 4 days more and then it will be settled .....

U are right After the Nuclear Era No one's fighting any Nuclear power

Because human face is not the only distinguishing characteristic on a human body..everything from ones finger print to a one's height weight, size can be use to ascertain one's identity.

It is not rocket science, even small time local law enforcement agency use the above criteria to identify headless victims.

very right

the question is

1. have you (India) done all that ?

2. was the family of the slain soldier given all proofs if it was his body ?

600m inside indian territory Seems legit , Are the indians so coward that 600m inside indian territory during intense firing pakistani just beheaded a soldier .. ?

No , even that doesn't ... If the Pakistanis can go 600m inside enemy territory at will , its about time he fire some of his foward posts commanders ... Just propaganda , nothing else ... There are already reports from the Hindu and other Indian sources saying that it was the aggressive Indian brigadier who started the mess in the first place ...

I fully understand the concept of a flag meeting but when you are preparing for war , you dont have a meeting with your enemies ... I am sure it is clear to you ... Meetings have happened before to no avail and this one was called by your side ...

Who is preparing for a war? Flag meeting was held to clarify Indian position and get to know Pakistani position on the matter.And above is not a battle cry but a cautionary note to Pakistani army and orders for Indian army to hit back aggressively, if any further of violations of cease fire agreement take place.
We dont want appeasement either ... I will be very happy if our countries start acting like North and South Korea only meeting once or twice a year at 18th parallel ... Nothing has come out of the peace process and take my word , it never will ... Indians are just not sincere to solve the Kashmir issue ... This isn't my statement , but the statement of the Kashmiri leaders themselves ... I would have added " vice versa " at the end of the post you have written ...

One thing you got right was, India is definitely not serious in settling Kashmir issue, the way Pakistan thinks it is settled.

Indian position is very clear from the beginning, In the mess following the partition..Pakistan grabbed itself a part of Kashmir and India grabbed itself the other. Pakistani can either accept this reality or keep fighting or keep talking about it but no land will change hands accept in case full blown war.And chances of such a war, swinging in Pakistani favor are very slim and both Indians and Pakistanis realize this fact.

Back
Top Bottom