What's new

Indian army jawan jailed for leaking info to Pak

Un-comprehensible.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

in stable :angel:, like where you keep the horses.

i don't have much easy languege then that......................

Don't feel SORRY for him..................SOONER OR LATER WE GONNA TRACE HIS AAKAA'S FOR WHICH HE WAS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN THEIR AAKA'S HAS TO RUN FOR THEIR OWN LIFES.............AFTERALL......WE HAD A STRONG COLD START DOCTRINE..................:tup::tup::tup:
:rofl: yeah sure ...:rofl:

Jon bhai how come we also have some.

Bhaaai same pinch no back pinch

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Yup I could not have got that more right. :rofl:

Barking dogs occasionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot.
Konrad Lorenz

Don't feel SORRY for him..................SOONER OR LATER WE GONNA TRACE HIS AAKAA'S FOR WHICH HE WAS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN THEIR AAKA'S HAS TO RUN FOR THEIR OWN LIFES.............AFTERALL......WE HAD A STRONG COLD START DOCTRINE..................:tup::tup::tup:
Madhuri Gupta, i think you forgot her
BTW you traced his(indian army man) operators but you have to set them free as they have diplomatic immunity :lol:

just hand over that guy to him & he would take care of him:butcher:

Sunny-Deol-Ghayal-Returns.jpg

Madhuri Gupta, i think you forgot her
BTW you traced his(indian army man) operators but you have to set them free as they have diplomatic immunity :lol:

A true Pakistaniphile - we will probably hear a good ending to that story.

If you ever had it......it's not cold any more but frozen. !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom