What's new

Indian army jawan jailed for leaking info to Pak

just hand over that guy to him & he would take care of him:butcher:

Sunny-Deol-Ghayal-Returns.jpg

Oh come on!! Jo garajtay hain wo barastay nahi... :pleasantry:

we happy with frozen...................but u don't even had less than frozen:rofl:
we dont need any cold or frozen doctrine because ISI is fully penetrated into you diplomats and in your Armed forces .

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

ISI agents are like ISI; caught, exposed and humiliated.
he is not an agent but only a source ... dont you know meaning of Agent and source ?

ISI agents are like ISI; caught, exposed and humiliated.

sure! you can catch, expose and humiliate more ISI agents in india if you want, because we have got a lot of them! :angel:

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

he is not an agent but only a source ... dont you know meaning of Agent and source ?

no he does'nt! Bcoz its RAW... :meeting:

People get turned for any number of reasons, a handler's job is to pray on a particular individuals weakness, honey trap, money, gay boy, whatever. = You turn a "player" into a "asset". :pakistan:

we dont need any cold or frozen doctrine because ISI is fully penetrated into you diplomats and in your Armed forces .

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

""ISI IS PENETRATED INTO OUR ARMED FORCES""........HA HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH................... but may possible in ur wet dreams.
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE RAW BCOZ IS RAW IS WELL SETTLED INSIDE OF ISI.....
DEEPER AND LONGLASTING STRIKES ARE SPECIALITY OF RAW..........

^^ Deal with it- hehe

that's called- expendable assets- and we have lot of indian expendable assets- :whistle:

Guys what abt the thousands of balochi`s we hire to wreck havoc in ur land??? ;) and by havoc U KNOW WHAT i MEAN. Cruel indeed.. but I call it `survival of the fittest` !!!
shall we talk about that ?

""ISI IS PENETRATED INTO OUR ARMED FORCES""........HA HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH................... but may possible in ur wet dreams.
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE RAW BCOZ IS RAW IS WELL SETTLED INSIDE OF ISI.....
DEEPER AND LONGLASTING STRIKES ARE SPECIALITY OF RAW..........

We all enjoy penetrating indian :kiss3: assets. :/

he want to cast him in Bollywood movie .... the name of movie is deshdrohi:rofl:
& that film would be another smash hit from SUNNY PAJI after
border & Gadaar where he would leave no stone unturned to bash pakistan:rofl:

next smash hit blockbuster film is DESHDROHI cant wait to see that film :bounce:

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Oh come on!! Jo garajtay hain wo barastay nahi... :pleasantry:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEE
sunny_deol_amrish_puri_gadar_20070521.jpg

In the indian context honey traps both male and female - and the fear of exposure to spouses are particularly effective, sometimes spouses of high ranking officials are honey trapped. Handling them assets is the best job in the company, especially the Russian gals. :smitten:

Guys what abt the thousands of balochi`s we hire to wreck havoc in ur land??? ;) and by havoc U KNOW WHAT i MEAN. Cruel indeed.. but I call it `survival of the fittest` !!!
shall we talk about that ?

RAW is just carrying out operations in Baluchistan because army's busy on the western border. Once we are done with them then BLA is no big issue...

Did Pakistan ever found RAW Agents in Pakistani establishment till now(atleast on their own)! That explains RAW Skill when compared with ISI!

That is why you have the Counter Intelligence Center. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom