What's new

Indian Army losing sniper edge over Pakistan on LoC

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

And my posts are going to make you wear pink sari. Enough for me. :lol:
ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

My posts give you guys sleepless nights. enough for me.:rofl:

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

Back
Top Bottom