What's new

Indian Army losing sniper edge over Pakistan on LoC

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

My posts give you guys sleepless nights. enough for me.:rofl:

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

And my posts are going to make you wear pink sari. Enough for me. :lol:

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

My posts give you guys sleepless nights. enough for me.:lol:

ISPR never gave total causalities and you are illiterate and dumb enough to not been able to take sum individual causalities. Are you chai wala or pretending to be one?????
Indian army never gave total causalities too. Pakistan defence minister, foreign secretary gave briefing to senate committee and gave complete details and figures which were 12.
Few ministers openly on TV gave figures.
But for you we have sleepless nights because you are poor in mathematics and we are concerned about your grades in primary school.
Your government is enough to give you sleepless nights by accepting 60 deaths in IOK, most in Pakistani firing.

Fail.
India gave total figures
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...stry-of-home-affairs-parliament/1/828589.html

Indian army never did so i will assume any figures i want to just like Pakistani ministers on Pakistani news channels gave actual figures and you are demanding only figures from ISPR. same goes to india too.
Pakistani minister ahsan iqbal, zubair both gave figures of 12 on Pakistani channels but Indians will be always indians.
https://www.app.com.pk/senate-defence-committee-condemns-indian-aggression/

Total figures of Pakistan army given to senate commitee is 12. Hope you don't behave like a chai wala again.

Back
Top Bottom