What's new

Indian Army to procure 300 light tanks

you can see the wiki link of Tank-Ex or Abhay IFV...

either one of these can fit the bill...:)

in my view it shoul be Tank-EX (hopefully:cheers:)

3e5ff59cebc8e6dcf3c4bb932bdde908.jpg

1-714879.JPG (image)

Tank-EX is the combination of T-72 and Arjun ,it should be Abhay IFV,but Abhay IFV is infantry fighting vehicle

Last edited:
if india can have a honest understanding of its industrial capacity, they could have already got the Tank-EX in service.

a 58 ton tank is not within india's capacity - when you are not even industralized, how the hell to come up with a 58ton arjun crap?

well the difference is we clearly say INDIA is our ENEMY!! but the indians always act that for them no one is the enemy and if really someone is then it would be china in terms of size and aggression....atleast admit it like MEN that all your defence procurement is concentrated towards us!! WE ARE THE THREAT!!

Tell me what would you say, if a smaller country has 4 major wars with your country and sends militants across the border to have Mumbai blasts or Agra blasts or Jaipur blasts or Parliament blasts, Kashmir militants, .... This is even done during the time when they have "friendship bus" and signed on peace themselves (not a resolution forced upon them).

Not to offend, now Pak has a democratic government, it is only a matter of time when that will toppled via a coup. So when a coup will be initiated, it will be happen with another incursion or war with India. So, if you are India, wont you want to prepare for the next coup situation in Pak.

well the difference is we clearly say INDIA is our ENEMY!! but the indians always act that for them no one is the enemy and if really someone is then it would be china in terms of size and aggression....atleast admit it like MEN that all your defence procurement is concentrated towards us!! WE ARE THE THREAT!!

What's wrong with you, bro?????? Why are your pants wet????? And ohhhhhh, why have you started sweating??????? Seems as if Ice Man's feeling hot???????
Do we need to tell you that you are a threat(Don't worry, We have enough mosquito repellents at our houses ) even after so much of acquisition and developments??????? Is that the level of IQ you have and your country provides. I'm already feeling pity for you.
May be you don't know but I'm just in the 9th grade right know and I'm already countering you on a forum just with the power of words. Isn't that enough to tell you where you stand and where we???????:bunny::lol::disagree::rofl::angel::azn::yahoo::taz::cheesy:

Last edited:
What's wrong with you, bro?????? Why are your pants wet????? Do we need to tell you that you are a threat even after so much of acquisition and developments??????? Is that the level of IQ you have and your country provides. I'm already feeling pity for you. May be you don't know but I'm just in the 9th grade right know and I'm already countering you on a forum just with the power of words. Isn't that enough to tell you where you stand and where we???????:bunny::lol::disagree::rofl::angel::yahoo::azn::taz::cheesy:

This is also a thread from 2009. Nice necro. l2internet

What's wrong with you, bro?????? Why are your pants wet????? And ohhhhhh, why have you started sweating??????? Seems as if Ice Man's feeling hot???????
Do we need to tell you that you are a threat(Don't worry, We have enough mosquito repellents at our houses ) even after so much of acquisition and developments??????? Is that the level of IQ you have and your country provides. I'm already feeling pity for you.
May be you don't know but I'm just in the 9th grade right know and I'm already countering you on a forum just with the power of words. Isn't that enough to tell you where you stand and where we???????:bunny::lol::disagree::rofl::angel::azn::yahoo::taz::cheesy:
You level of "where we stand and where you" is that you are digging an 1 year old thread just for the sake of rant....Shows lot of what you got.

Who will question the spending of trillion of rupees on failed Arjun Tank

Let me point out the mistakes in your statement.

First of all we haven't spent trillions. I doubt you know how many zeroes in a trillion. In fact the complete R&D cost us less than $100 million.

Secondly Arjun is not a failed Tank. We have already ordered 248 units and cleared the proposal for Arjun MkII.

success and failures r part of life and as far as failure of arjun is concern pls update ur self about arjun mbt...............

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90

and last but not the least

har bacha jab chalna start krta hai to ladkhdata hai iska matlab ye nhi ki bache ke girne ke dr se parents bache ko khda hone se hi rok de

Is this thread about the light tank or about the Heavy tank???? Can anyone confirm STRYKER was offered to India?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom