What's new

Indian army using rape as weapon in ***, Manipur: Arundhati Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why army operations should be avoided at any cost. And Pakistanis are least qualified to even condemn military atrocities.

Kashmir is a disputed territory for us Pakistanis, but East Pakistan was not a disputed land, what we did was unthinkable.

My grandfather served there and the picture was not good at all.

Anyways, NEVER HAVE ANY ARMY OPERATIONS ANY WHERE. Whenever army gets involved, excesses are committed. Therefore, exhaust the option of dialogue and carry out police operations in one's own territory.

This is why army operations should be avoided at any cost. And Pakistanis are least qualified to even condemn military atrocities.
Kashmir is a disputed territory for us Pakistanis, but East Pakistan was not a disputed land, what we did was unthinkable.
My grandfather served there and the picture was not good at all.
Anyways, NEVER HAVE ANY ARMY OPERATIONS ANY WHERE. Whenever army gets involved, excesses are committed. Therefore, exhaust the option of dialogue and carry out police operations in one's own territory.
Buddy, no one here wants to discuss the way you are posting. They all want to troll and bash India.

BTW appreciate your post. I completely agree that IA has done war crimes as in troubled regions, they happens in most of the cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom