What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

@Mjubair

Bhaijaan..please cut the J out of you pro freedom posts...i think i have made myself clear about J region.

If you still dont believe me then go to your best friend google and see about the amarnath problem in 2008...you will very well see which flag we Jammuites were carrying...youtube me bi dekhna plzz.

no one stops the muslims from joining the army...there is no rule...against that.
So they are not kept out due to some South Asian bias against them they just don't want to fight for India :)

Which is better? :D

So they are not kept out due to some South Asian bias against them they just don't want to fight for India :)

Or the correct statement would be...Majority are not qualified enough.....or they are not fit enough to become a part of the India army.....

They may or may not want to fight and die for India.

But in 1947, they did not want to be a part of Pakistan, for every one of you who did.

3% vs 50%.

Which is better?

Cheers, Doc

They may or may not want to fight and die for India.

But in 1947, they did not want to be a part of Pakistan, for every one of you who did.

3% vs 50%.

Which is better?

Cheers, Doc
touche... :)

no official source of religious headcount in army......before blaming on indian army i am asking two question ?

1:there are 3200000 Hindus live in Pakistan which made 1.8 % of pak population. what is the percentage of Hindus in Pak army ?

2: There r many Muslim regiment in India army but how many Hindu regiment in pak army ?

no pak member is here to answer this.........bcoz they know what is the reality....

All in the military fatigues are muslims. left most guy's name is Imran he became a good friend of ours because he was a telugu guy from AP :)
IMG_5247.jpg

he is a muslim too.
IMG_5132.jpg

They all are guarding our borders. :sniper:

Or the correct statement would be...Majority are not qualified enough.....or they are not fit enough to become a part of the India army.....

Strange..before independence muslims constituted around 40% of British Indian army. Seems that criteria of qualification did change after 1947 .

Strange..before independence muslims constituted around 40% of British Indian army. Seems that criteria of qualification did change after 1947 .

And There is a separate land Called Pakistan after the British empire.... And Muslims are Still In the Indian army. Not only Muslims, we have people from all the religion Fighting for the same cause...

And There are many Muslims who cannot Compete in the Indian army training camp or recruiting camp as there religious Timings or sentiments are affected..... Which we Do respect and We also give them separate Time and Dedicated staffs to monitor them and Select them according to the Standard Criteria

British India included Pakistan and Bangladesh.Thats why the British Indian army had so many muslims.I dont think it is so hard to understand.

Ahmadis are not Muslim
Talibans are not Muslim and when they killed Afganis for us. Talibans weere made by Americans....plz clear ur concepts dont debate wt u dont know.

No PAK army never killed a single Banglai in 71
No one is killed in Baloch except who are harming PAKISTAN.

Please clear ur concepts...u need to study. rather getting emotinal or trolling.

Anyone on this earth and beyond who fights or opposes Pakistanis is a non - muslim. Whoever Pakistani kills is a non - muslim. Tell me, what are those people called who gave permission to Non - muslim US soldiers to attack and kill Muslims of pakistan?

British India included Pakistan and Bangladesh.Thats why the British Indian army had so many muslims.I dont think it is so hard to understand.

considering the 2001 census of India shows muslims at 138 mil....total population of India is upwards of a billion..muslims making up 13.5% of the populus.
4% of the Indian army is around 45000.. so that is less than what should have been the actual representation.
Now there are around 1500 or hindus in the Pakistan army but most are in the sindh reigon and none are officers.. that makes up around .2% of the total army population..much less than the 13000 that should be taken if the percentage of population is taken into account.
What is not taken into account.. is whether that percentage of the population really wants to be in the army or not.. do 138000 muslims want join the Indian Army as a profession.. ?.. do 13500 hindus from the Sindh and lower punjab areas want to be part of the Army of Pakistan?.

It would make sense if the population of Muslims was distributed equally across India..and as I am unaware of the Indian selection system and its quotas for different regions.. it might just be that Muslims lag behind by losing out on these restrictions.

But the situation in Pakistan remains a little different... at least in the Army, members of other religions are frequently badgered in the PMA and onwards about converting to Islam. Unfortunately.. this attempt at "tableegh" is presented in a very discriminating manner and usually makes the target very incensed about the system.

Back
Top Bottom