What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Pakistani strategic command needs to go on a hair trigger....next launch and obliterate without thinking...

Better them than us

I don't think India fired brahmos missile into pakistan. I strongly believe that it is stolen missiles from India. India should demand answer from Pakistan if it is really brahmos.
i know most endians have pea sized brain and your comments are the prime example of that.

By default, missiles are programmed to target the Indian ocean in peacetime. So even if you accidentally launch it it will not go to enemy territory.

Missiles don't necessarily travel in a straight line. You can program them to go to point 1, point 2, and then to the target.

To launch a Brahmos missile to another pre planned point, you have to enter the new coordinates. And during tests, the coordinates are ALWAYS verified, especially when testing near the border.

Some nuclear missiles have preset coordinates for major enemy cities. It's possible some idiot set it to a preset target in Mian Channu, but then it would have hit some target of value. Unless of course it was meant for a nuclear warhead, in which case these coordinates would be chosen for maximum effect of an air burst.

A faulty guidance system would see the missile spiralling out of control, not going on a steady supersonic flight at 40,000 feet and making a very precise turn.

Brahmos has a self destruct procedure in case all else fails.

Judging from this and the path of the Brahmos missile, it's extremely difficult to brush this off as some accidental technical glitch.

--

Also, the fact that frantic hotline calls were made to Pakistan is likely the reason no swift response was undertaken.

What gives you the confidence that you know everything that goes on? Were you aware, for instance, that a terrorist was hiding next to your military academy?
You severely need some introspection.
Same question for you to answer,

Please send them a postcard saying that you have decided that they should not have possession of sophisticated arms.

Once you send me all postcards for what you have said in the PDF, I will also send you with same, either it gives you some pain or relief.

It would be right prudent of you to consider the presence of a rogue element within Indian forces - highly likely in the supercharged communal & anti-Pakistan atmosphere.

Could be. Of the mindset:

"Chakk day phattay, tay dabb day killi
Subha Jalandhar, shaam noon Dilli"
:lol: :lol:

Once you send me all postcards for what you have said in the PDF, I will also send you with same, either it gives you some pain or relief.
Not a clever move. :azn:
I have said nothing about Pakistani society, or about the Pakistani armed forces, except in discussing military history with your military professional. :angel::angel::angel:

Pakistan should consider signaling that it is put some of its nuclear forces on alert (mating warheads to missiles) to send a message to the international community that this was a serious incident.

Other countries strategic forces go on alert when these kinds of incidents happen to signal resolve, Pakistan should do the same, IMHO.
Our weak response will haunt us .

Array Bhai: Hath haula rakho. Abhi taraano ka waqt naheen aaya. :-)
Himmat dikhaney ka waqt to aya hua ha na?

Not concerned then you should not be worried as well.
You should sit at @sal29 's lotus feet and brush up.
"Not concerned" is known as "ellipsis".

Sir Jee: "Sher bano sher"
Sher to hoon, kisi ki koi shak hai?

1647083504437.png

Problem with Diplomacy is that Pakistan does not have any say at all. Diplomacy does not work with weather you have a case or not. Which is where you focus is mostly. But it depends on who is willing to support you no matter if you are right or wrong.

As per my understanding hardly anyone of any significance will support you. I have interacted with so many Pakistani's and barely seen anyone registering this aspect. You have not at all focused on building relationship that can stand with you on need. In-fact your leadership destroyed existing long standing relationship in middle east.
1. I cannot find something major to disagree with your post as far as diplomacy goes and the Pakistani standing in the world however, that is exactly why that I said that we need to bring the fact up (on every possible forum of any standing) that the world may have just dodged a nuclear exchange between two nuclear armed nations thanks to the irresponsible behavior of the Indian military.

2. Something that really bothers me frankly in this age of electronic and social media, is the fact that we do not have Pakistani press members covering the press conferences of important leaders in the world.

E.g. Just imagine a journalist asking Joe Biden or Kamala Harris for that matter, that what is your opinion on the fact that a country that the US supports militarily just launched a missile on a nuclear armed nation BY MISTAKE, something that could've resulted in a nuclear exchange?

Ask that in those terms and it would have heads turning and others journalists/analysts on youtube and other platforms from nations other than Pakistan covering this story and resulting in much needed coverage of this event internationally resulting in a better opinion of the conduct of Pakistan and the reflection of the Indian military in the light that it should be portrayed in (especially when it comes to this event) .

Last edited:
I know that there was no terrorist hiding next to either the NDA or the IMA.
Being Hindutva patriotic, you could not hide behind terrorists in IA.

You didn't know Jack Squat about Abbotabad.
You know nothing about Abbottabad, you just brainlessly peddled USA propaganda to satisfy your false ego.

Back
Top Bottom