What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

yaar try to find the video it was posted I think in this thread .... it was posted right after the incident when public was present and rescue workers were just reaching at the spot.

we can not see the worker in the background is standing on the bottom of crater or on something, we can see other rescue worker is coming out so the worker in the background might be waiting to come out.

don't think it as conspiracy theory but one the first things rescue agencies and authorities in that area did was to fill that crater within the night.

which incident .... ??? plz elaborate
yeah well could be the angle of the video camera and that can create an illusion of depth maybe, I don't know. but illusions are not as easy to create in still pictures and as you can see, in this still picture, that one rescue worker (PAF uniform with a flash light in his hand) is in the crater and SITTING DOWN... and you clearly see him as not being so far deep, maybe 3 to 4 feet, if he stood up, he would clearly be looking above the crater, a far cry from a whopping 12 feet!

Attack an airbase in peace time :woot:. That’s bonkers if you believe that. And why without an active warhead?

I don’t believe paf or any other armed wing of Pakistan intercepted the missile. The debris would have spread over a larger area.
I don't believe it was unarmed. It probably was armed but we took it all for reverse engineering. as for the debri, what you see in the pic is literally all that remains, barely 2 meters worth of components from an 8.5 meter long missile...so I'm sure that the debri did go all over the place, probably getting converted to pepsi cans as we speak! :lol:

Last edited:
Attack an airbase in peace time :woot:. That’s bonkers if you believe that. And why without an active warhead?

I don’t believe paf or any other armed wing of Pakistan intercepted the missile. The debris would have spread over a larger area.

Aik aur bhejo dekhty en

Indian courts now are compromised just like media. Only some deal with Bajwa can bring back A35.
Articles 370 and 35 are parts of the Indian constitution. How does Bajwa even enter into this? Or, in general, Pakistan? The grievance that Pakistan has cannot be extended to telling us what to put into the Indian constitution, or not to put there.

In case you didn't know, Art 35 was a re-wording and an updating of an old clause in the Ranveer Code, that was brought in to ensure that the cover was extended to modern times. Ironically, it was brought in to protect the jagirs of the Dogras, and the Kashmiri Pandits.

Indian courts now are compromised just like media. Only some deal with Bajwa can bring back A35.
Can you name any instances? One will do, for starters.

Last edited:
Ok then tell me that:

1. What if there is another missile detected having similar signature? Launched from somewhere else/ or the same but 100-150kms inside India, it is detected by Pakistani radars.
2. What Pakistani strategists should do? Knowing that its a nuclear capable missile?
3. What if it takes a turn again towards Pakistani boarder or seems to be following a similar trajectory?
4. What if Indian DGMO does call in this time? Is Pakistan supposed to believe them? Or call it a bluffed nuclear attack and launch counter attack?

What should a Pakistani strategist do? What should the chain of command think? Reverse the scenarios and answer the same question as an Indian strategist facing similar dilemma.

@SuperStar20
@Joe Shearer

View attachment 824201

Consider the choice that to respond you have under your finger button to a missile that can:

Option 1. Destroy one complete metropolitan city, make 2 others radiation prone and inhabitable. But enemy can still attack back at you. You are still gambling on their response level.

Option 2. Can destroy the complete country but will make India/ Pakistan inhabitable as well due to radiation. The effect would have global consequences and global sanctions would impoverish Indian/Pakistani economy and its future is doomed till foreseeable future. Famine, poverty and birth defects is the norm for decades to come. Rest of the humanity can not forgive this disaster. Everyone has been affected badly. Also, if adversary is able to gauge your intentions and uses its full nuclear potential as well, then no part of India or Pakistan is liveable. Everyone is killed. Radiation affects China, Afghanistan, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh and all neighbouring countries. Its like a suicide vest option.

What would you do?
You have made valid points, no doubt about that, but a large part of your analysis hinges on the event of the launch. I really feel we should give the matter time to be investigated.

Ok then tell me that:

1. What if there is another missile detected having similar signature? Launched from somewhere else/ or the same but 100-150kms inside India, it is detected by Pakistani radars.
2. What Pakistani strategists should do? Knowing that its a nuclear capable missile?
3. What if it takes a turn again towards Pakistani boarder or seems to be following a similar trajectory?
4. What if Indian DGMO does call in this time? Is Pakistan supposed to believe them? Or call it a bluffed nuclear attack and launch counter attack?

What should a Pakistani strategist do? What should the chain of command think? Reverse the scenarios and answer the same question as an Indian strategist facing similar dilemma.

@SuperStar20
@Joe Shearer

View attachment 824201

Consider the choice that to respond you have under your finger button to a missile that can:

Option 1. Destroy one complete metropolitan city, make 2 others radiation prone and inhabitable. But enemy can still attack back at you. You are still gambling on their response level.

Option 2. Can destroy the complete country but will make India/ Pakistan inhabitable as well due to radiation. The effect would have global consequences and global sanctions would impoverish Indian/Pakistani economy and its future is doomed till foreseeable future. Famine, poverty and birth defects is the norm for decades to come. Rest of the humanity can not forgive this disaster. Everyone has been affected badly. Also, if adversary is able to gauge your intentions and uses its full nuclear potential as well, then no part of India or Pakistan is liveable. Everyone is killed. Radiation affects China, Afghanistan, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh and all neighbouring countries. Its like a suicide vest option.

What would you do?
You have made valid points, no doubt about that, but a large part of your analysis hinges on the event of the launch. I really feel we should give the matter time to be investigated.
Their immaturity and lack of mental capacity is turning it into a Russian roulette madness.
I wish you would not egg on that character.

It was a doomsday scenario and yes there latest Brahmos that flies at Mach 6 is nuclear capable. You know it is wrong to assume and this is why should stop assuming:-

Assume

to make an *** out of u and me.
verb. To believe something is true based upon general unproven observations and reports.
Coining up a foolish, humorous insinuation about somebody or something that is probably not valid.
To make a complete idiot out of yourself or another person by saying that something happened that didn't.
So, you are assuming that all Brahmos launches will always & ever be nuclear. Great.

Why are all hyper-nationalists so damn predictable?

And secondly my dada abu Fought in 1971 with SSG and the Intercepts they have clearly states that Bengali from Indian side and Indian Commandos were Directly Involved in the terrorism two years before the war even started.
This is complete and undiluted rubbish.

So, you are assuming that all Brahmos launches will always & ever be nuclear. Great.

Why are all hyper-nationalists so damn predictable?
This thread is being used by irresponsible people on this side of the border to make the most extraordinary claims about Pakistan. And about Pakistanis.

68373512-DEAD-4A80-A790-90DEFB36B525.jpeg

Modorboard’s statements

Bro. Again you guys are working on wrong thing. Nothing will happen if someone asked Biden other than some of you will be happy to see the news. Ideally I would you to continue in same fashion as today as it helps India, but some very common sense problem you. You have to make more real friends who can help you. Unless you build relationships on mutual interest you have no hope. Look around facts hardly matters. Whoever has more influence wins.
1. Speaking of common sense, one doesn't exactly get influence with a push of a button. We are where we are diplomatically, its our reality and getting to a better place will require effort over a longer time frame. My question is, what do you do in the present? What is the best option TODAY?

2. My suggestion to that is, you raise this concern over and over on every forum possible. The UN, the upcoming OIC meeting is another forum over which the actions of a rouge and irresponsible Indian military can be put forth to the world community.

Win the narrative war. After all, even the ones with influence need a narrative to act and convince their populace of their actions.

Last edited:
Qureshi is holding a Press Conference. He disclosed that he has written a letter to the UN Secretary General and President of the Security 'Council. Just to remind that India at the moment holds the Presidency of the Security Council in the UN.

He said he has raised some questions in his letter.
1- India must explain that how accidental launch occurred!!
2- Indians Missiles are kept in Lunching state!!
3- Why India failed to notify Pakistan immediately after accidental launch!! And only reluctantly acknowledged it once Pakistan raised the Questions!!
4- How the missile changed course and entered Pakistani airspace!!
5- Does it has a self destruction mechanism!! If it did, why it failed to activate!!
6- Was missile fired by Indian Armed Forces or it was launched by other forces!!

He said he has written to the Secretary General that international community should understand the ramifications of such lunches. And take notice of Indians actions.

So this is what DG ISPR meant when he said Foreign Office should take care of the issue.

Wow, Pakistani state has washed its hands off the very dangerous attack on its soil by its arch enemy.
Do they seriously think India would answer these questions ,and if it did, would it be truthful in its answers!!

They already know they got away with it and "Braves" have acted like they always do, by reiterating their common response "Ab ke Marr".

journalist : will Pakistan retaliate ?

SMQ : Pakistan is a peace loving country,we do not believe in jingoism we want stability Pakistan values human life we expect Indians to be equally responsible

very mature statement by smq

This is complete and undiluted rubbish.

Not agreed.
Joe, we Pakistanis are also patriots like you.
Denying everything based on your personal assumption/liking, will not help you.
Again and again, you resort to the foolish assumption of 'Humka sub maloom'; it won't serve any purpose.
Indian Government and Indian Army both involved in terrorism in former 'East Pakistan'.
So here your knee-jerk reaction is also undiluted filth.

Back
Top Bottom