What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

I dont wish to defend what the Ahmedabad crowd did, but do see footage of the AFG-ENG match too. See which team was being rooted for by the (predominantly Hindu) Delhi crowd. You will be in for a surprise!

Regards

Rizwan said he supports Palestine without condemning Hamas killings. People remember 26/11.

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂 wait so what does that have to do with a crown full of idol worshippers chanting Hindu extremists slogans

Religion has no place in sport. The chanting by Indian crowd is in bad light and I am sad to see they use a holy slogan to undermine somebody else's religion. It is unacceptable!!!

It's not surprising when Pakistanis come up with their religious antics like when Ahmed Shazad asked Dilshan to convert to Islam on a cricket field or when Rizwan chooses not to pray in private, what happened to us? why are we trying to be Pakistani?

Shame on us!!!!

This just proves how Lindus are really just insecure spineless jeets which is why they cried "don't mix religion with sports saar" but now chanting Hindu slogans themselves

it's just about feeling insecure about themselves not following their religion while others do, and this made them feel better for a second
Same Indians cheered and praised and celebrated, when Afghanistan ran over England.

Last I checked, Afghanistan team is full of Muslims.

First of all it is an even insult to even ordinary Hindus to chant God's name to insult your guest. Those stupid crowds are not chanting but rather booing him..Do you realize it?
The bolded part

This is the problem - criticizing by generalizing. There is no separation of the crowd from eighty percent of India.

Do you realize it?

This is from the same left shit, which says one shouldn't equate any particular religion with terrorism. Which I believe, but do you see the hypocrisy? **** such hypocrites.

OK. If Pakistani cricket fans chant to India "Lorra India", "Pakistani tumhary baap hain".
Then what will you say? Its OK?

In this thread there are two videos posted. and same things are there by Indians. try to check them
It is perfectly fine. After all, Pakistan hosting a match at this point is impossible. In the fantasy of it, sure why not. Your stadium, your people, your country.

Respect isn't a one way street. The same people would've been delighted if Rizwan had offered namaz in front of the Indian crowd after winning the game. The onus is not always on us to be decent if the other side doesn't even know what decency means.
If you believe offering Namaz is comparable to direct targeted loud jeering, then you have serious comprehension issues. No one bates an eye when Jadeja does that silly sword routine of his.The reality is, Modi has made your nation into a bunch of animals.

If you believe offering Namaz is comparable to direct targeted loud jeering, then you have serious comprehension issues. No one bates an eye when Jadeja does that silly sword routine of his.The reality is, Modi has made your nation into a bunch of animals.
:lol:Relax, the crowd didn't go berserk or attack someone, mere words and you got your feelings hurt. Pakistan team was treated the way it should have been. You are in our country. If you can't deal with a crowd chanting Jai Sri Ram, should've stayed in Pakistan and played gully cricket with Inzamam and Aktar.

The crowd also booed Babar Azam when he stepped onto the field before the coin toss. The most remarkable and memorable answer that we could have given would have been a defeat to India at the Narender Modi stadium where the biggest enemy of humanity Amit Shah was also present.

What we actually gave India, an overwhelming and single sided win was a slap on our own face.

Rizwan behaves like a Maulana everywhere more than a cricketer, what's the problem if people reciprocate?
Do you even know what a molana is? and what exactly is wrong with what Rizwan does?

:lol:Relax, the crowd didn't go berserk or attack someone, mere words and you got your feelings hurt. Pakistan team was treated the way it should have been. You are in our country. If you can't deal with a crowd chanting Jai Sri Ram, should've stayed in Pakistan and played gully cricket with Inzamam and Aktar.
I don't think anybody would have a problem with Indians praising their gods or chanting religious verses. However, booing other players, especially when they are your guests and have proven to be perfectly lovey guests, that's not acceptable.

Last edited:
Bhartoids are animals…so who cares? If Pakistanis had any self respect they wouldn’t have sent the team to India in the first place. I only blame Pakistan.

Gujjus can be a pain in the a.s.s. when they are in large groups. In suburban trains they corner all the seats for their own and refuse to let anyone else sit. In long train journeys they convert the compartment into a catering van and in flights they keep passing food parcels from row 1 to row 30 and keep walking in the aisle to chat with their group members. On top of that they consider everyone else to be stupid.

I know that crowd could be diverse and not necessarily all Gujjus, but I felt like letting out some steam. One Gujju was annoying the hell out of me in a WhatsApp group.

Last edited:
Bhartoids are animals…so who cares? If Pakistanis had any self respect they wouldn’t have sent the team to India in the first place. I only blame Pakistan.
Pakistan should have co-hosted the world cup, as they did in 1996.

Oh wait, nobody wants to travel to a terrorist infested land where people can blow up any time shouting AoA.

Your only choice is to travel to better countries to play. Otherwise, your useless team would be unemployed. You did see the results of the match, didn't you?

Pakistan should have co-hosted the world cup, as they did in 1996.

Oh wait, nobody wants to travel to a terrorist infested land where people can blow up any time shouting AoA.

Your only choice is to travel to better countries to play. Otherwise, your useless team would be unemployed. You did see the results of the match, didn't you?

Match was clearly gifted. Your balling was mediocre at best.

Regardless, Pakistan should not have participated, so you bhartis could circle jerk over barely winning against minnows.

I don't think anybody would have a problem with Indians praising their gods or chanting religious verses. However, booing other players, especially when they are your guests and have proven to be perfectly lovey guests, that's not acceptable.
This is true. It was unacceptable behavior by a handful of people.

Match was clearly gifted. Your balling was mediocre at best.

Regardless, Pakistan should not have participated, so you bhartis could circle jerk over barely winning against minnows.
You mean, the bowling that terrified your team and caused them to tremble and collapse to a measly score?

And as I said before, unless your team travels to better countries like India and other kafir nations, they would be unemployed. They know where their bread is buttered.

Back
Top Bottom