What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

Now, this is another cuisine that might have never heard about.

Guess what those are?

Dried Fish! Catch them, let them rot (not literally, it's actually drying by putting these in an oxygen free environment, mostly done by covering these fishes with sand especially in beaches) and finally cook.

Many people shudder at the thought of cooking this. Smell it while being cooked and you might just lose your senses. Nasty, nasty smell.

But once cooked, you get this

Hot, spicy and an awesome taste that makes your taste buds go crazy.

Also, Widely eaten in Bangladesh, Myanmar and other South-East Asian countries. :lol:

Dried Fish is a common item in Kerala. but, not prepared the way as you mentioned! :P Dried Beef tastes good too and is pretty common. It is locally called "Idi irachy/Unakk Irachy" Irachy meaning meat.

Dried fish is common in all over India west coast and eastern coast. it is called "karuvad" or something similar in tamil.
see:
http://evestigio.blogspot.com/2006/01/of-drying-fish.html

PAKISTANI KEBAB AND GRILL

89889830.jpg

i think between indian and **** dishes there is any major difference but still there is little difference in cooking but both have their tastes both are good for me

IFTARI IN PAKISTAN

44193983.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

JLEBI

46537274.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

SHAHI TUKRE

17699901.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

HALEEM

81111839.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

LAHORI BREAKFAST PORI CHANE

19157747.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

33972595.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

SAMOSE

68773679.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

BIRYANI

78266710.jpg

im lovin this nan with hot hot mutton and chiken kadhai and with korma in shadis and also with nehari

im lovin this nan with hot hot mutton and chiken kadhai and with korma in shadis and also with nehari

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PAKISTAN'S MOST FAMOUS PURI CHANE?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

truth bhai ap kia chef han kia jo itni dhishes apna bhajdi humen

JNAB AAP THANK KAR KE HUKAM KARAIN HAM OR BHI LE AAYEN GE.

i tasted some pakistani delicacies when pakistani delegation came to my city for craft mela. i didn't find any such difference, all the stuff like chicken items, mutton items, kebabs, nans etc etc were same in taste as i m used to.

oye, stop posting photos of delicious items. its been only 4 hrs & i m feeling hungry again after looking at all the stuff. ab itni raat ko kahi ja bhi nai sakta.

i tasted some pakistani delicacies when pakistani delegation came to my city for craft mela. i didn't find any such difference, all the stuff like chicken items, mutton items, kebabs, nans etc etc were same in taste as i m used to.
That depends on the chef preparing the food. Normally, traditional Indian cuisine does not use meat, secondly such spices and essences are used which reduces the taste and actual aroma of the meat, veg being used. Pakistani cuisine on the other hand uses simple spices to retain the original taste of the ingredients also pakistani cuisine is less spicy that the Indian food.

oye, stop posting photos of delicious items. its been only 4 hrs & i m feeling hungry again after looking at all the stuff. ab itni raat ko kahi ja bhi nai sakta.

Come to Lahore you are more than welcome as you can find all of these 24 / 7

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom