How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
I was in hurry so can't paste ref links.....these i posted in my last post n this thread. On the security forces issue, i agreed.

And you know there is no prisoner exchange agreement in both countries, so once you are trapped, govts. can do NOTHING no matter you are innocent or not.

pakistani crickter fan body returned in March 2008

Source 1: thaindian: Dead body of pakistani cricket fan returned to pakistan

Source 2: HIdustan Times: Pakistan seeks explanation of pakisatani cricket fan

This is really an eye opening and shcoking story. Bloody Indians!!!
Thanks God we separated in 1947. Otherwise we could have been caught in the midst of muslim genocide in Gujrat.

Thanks God we separated in 1947. Otherwise we could have been caught in the midst of muslim genocide in Gujrat.

With this attitude, I suggest you stay at home ! Take a holiday to see Swat instead. There is no muslim genocide there !!!

With this attitude, I suggest you stay at home ! Take a holiday to see Swat instead. There is no muslim genocide there !!!

By the way watch these uncircumsized people in Sawat. Aren't they coming from peace loving India? Bagal me churi moo me ram ram.

http://www.ahmedquraishi.com/article_detail.php?id=685

Thanks God we separated in 1947. Otherwise we could have been caught in the midst of muslim genocide in Gujrat

Something tells me this guy is nothing but a troll. If he is serious about his 'business' then I think he has got his answer. There is no need to drag history and turn this thread into a flaim bait. If you have problems with India better not come instead.

We welcome those who come with a spirit of brotherhood not those cursing 'bloody Indians'.

And Javeda, you are not making history in Pakistan by coming to India. So stop BS about India, you wanted to knw if it is safe to come to India we said yes it is, now dont indulge in nuisance.

Hope you enjoy your business in India.

By the way watch these uncircumsized people in Sawat. Aren't they coming from peace loving India? Bagal me churi moo me ram ram.

Ahmed Quraishi.com

From your posts, I can sense that you want to hear that India is not safe. When you already have postulated something, why ask?

Best of luck for your business, if you really have any here.

India is perfectly safe to visit. Just don't drive!!! it will "drive" you insane..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me this guy is nothing but a troll. If he is serious about his 'business' then I think he has got his answer. There is no need to drag history and turn this thread into a flaim bait. If you have problems with India better not come instead.

We welcome those who come with a spirit of brotherhood not those cursing 'bloody Indians'.

And Javeda, you are not making history in Pakistan by coming to India. So stop BS about India, you wanted to knw if it is safe to come to India we said yes it is, now dont indulge in nuisance.

Hope you enjoy your business in India.

You fool ! I just commented on the murder of an innocent Paksitani cricket spectator by Indian police. I know it's difficult for you to swallow but this is the true ugly face of yours.

From your posts, I can sense that you want to hear that India is not safe. When you already have postulated something, why ask?

Best of luck for your business, if you really have any here.

This forum is to discuss things. Right ?

You fool ! I just commented on the murder of an innocent Paksitani cricket spectator by Indian police. I know it's difficult for you to swallow but this is the true ugly face of yours.

Is taliban your true face..??? Is osama bin laden the father of your nation..????? So cut the hate crap..!!!! Dont give bull **** of our TRUE UGLY face.. if you just look into onselves we can see how ugly we all are..!!! Your question have been answered in the thread.. i would suggest the moderators to close this thread.. else this is going to be breeding ground for all those hate mongering trolls..!!!

Dear Friends!
AOA,
I am a Pakistani citizen presently residing in China. I wonder if it's safe to travel to India for business meetings. I am interested in exporting to Indian market but a little hesitant to travel there. Can you please advise me about this? How about if a Pakistani citizen wants to set up a compny in India and stay there long term? Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards

No it's not safe ,:hitwall:

didn't you see the news that 9 out of 10 pakistanis were shot dead in mumbai last november...:pop:

Last edited:

why don't you go to Pakistan for business instead coming to India. go to your great country and do business there. may be this will help their economy:pakistan::D

Is taliban your true face..??? Is osama bin laden the father of your nation..????? So cut the hate crap..!!!! Dont give bull **** of our TRUE UGLY face.. if you just look into onselves we can see how ugly we all are..!!! Your question have been answered in the thread.. i would suggest the moderators to close this thread.. else this is going to be breeding ground for all those hate mongering trolls..!!!

Osama is not a Pakistani you stupid!

why don't you go to Pakistan for business instead coming to India. go to your great country and do business there. may be this will help their economy:pakistan::D

If I speak with the same mindset as you I would say whay is India begging Pakistan for a trade route to Afghanistan and a gas pipeline from Iran. But I am a sensible person and don't want to argue with you.
Discuss such things with your country mates this may help Indian economy.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom