How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
DREAM !!!! DREAM !!!! it all sound so good but its all b.s.
India can never follow a system, its a chaotic country and will remain so. because of diversity- economic, religious , cultural , ecuational , intellect and political.
I found these comment funny when people say india will be super power- n B.S , lol lmfao - just go outside your house and check the road , i live in one of the posh area in india, and cituation are horrible here not even 10 % of what most american city offer you.

Anyways comign back to - CNG , its a great advice but it can not happen - just the number of people is too much,
A good step will be to introduce some good - hybrid cars first. In delhi too - i guess less than 1% people use INDRAPRASTHA GAS service. lol these comment never seem to amaze me.
Get real fallas its a country of poor. we need to again cast our priority. lol people dont need metro they need a cheapest possible - coveyence here. so think again and make your decision.

Everything is going on at a snails pace right now.Last time when the fuel priice hike took place, there were a huge number of people converting to CNG because its cheap, but there's lack of infrastructure.Our govt is so fcuking slow....just go and check out the rush at the CNG stations.Demand has raped the supply.The govt just takes small steps to make people happy for a moment.Curbs on Hybrids should be removed.I mean Honda reduced Civic's
price by 8 lakhs!! because the govt didnt reduce the duty! They had to take it off the shelves!

Last edited:
DREAM !!!! DREAM !!!! it all sound so good but its all b.s.
India can never follow a system, its a chaotic country and will remain so. because of diversity- economic, religious , cultural , ecuational , intellect and political.
I found these comment funny when people say india will be super power- n B.S , lol lmfao - just go outside your house and check the road , i live in one of the posh area in india, and cituation are horrible here not even 10 % of what most american city offer you.

Anyways comign back to - CNG , its a great advice but it can not happen - just the number of people is too much,
A good step will be to introduce some good - hybrid cars first. In delhi too - i guess less than 1% people use INDRAPRASTHA GAS service. lol these comment never seem to amaze me.
Get real fallas its a country of poor. we need to again cast our priority. lol people dont need metro they need a cheapest possible - coveyence here. so think again and make your decision.

Your statements are contradicting each other. Pls. think how many people can afford hybrid car? Converting personal transport sector to gas in not a viable solution, at least not for a decade.

Best thing would be transform public sector to CNG followed by private transport sector. This will help us in to have less pollution, increase self-reliance on fuel, additional jobs and cheaper logistics a catalyst required to boost Indian economy.

Interesting..GOP changed price of CNG because it was so cheap and every one was converting cars to CNG or LPG..Do you think it was a bad decision or good decision of GOP?

A good step will be to introduce some good - hybrid cars first.
here i was saying people who can afford cars - cng cars to say, should go for - hybrid cars first its a easier process to follow.
-----
i never said convert to cng system - or hybrid totalally it should be process.
-- we need cost effective system.
--------

Interesting..GOP changed price of CNG because it was so cheap and every one was converting cars to CNG or LPG..Do you think it was a bad decision or good decision of GOP?

A very good decision since sources are depleting.

Your statements are contradicting each other. Pls. think how many people can afford hybrid car? Converting personal transport sector to gas in not a viable solution, at least not for a decade.

Best thing would be transform public sector to CNG followed by private transport sector. This will help us in to have less pollution, increase self-reliance on fuel, additional jobs and cheaper logistics a catalyst required to boost Indian economy.

i think he is talking about he said she said and thats all folks .

i think he is talking about he said she said and thats all folks .

LOL that's funny, but he has a point and what he mentioned can help a bit to reduce consumption, but it's impact will be very minimum in short term.

What about your side? What is your govt have in it's bag?

here i was saying people who can afford cars - cng cars to say, should go for - hybrid cars first its a easier process to follow.
-----
i never said convert to cng system - or hybrid totalally it should be process.
-- we need cost effective system.
--------

Hybrid is a good solution but to get to the nos. to make big difernce is too far to make any visible impact.

Also, India will still be relying on imports to full fill her deisel/ patrol/ LNG/ CNG requirements.

To develop sufficient net work of LNG distribution net work where it is available as easily as diesel, will take a long time and involve a lot of investment. Best India can hope is to convert all buses in the large cities to CNG. I foresee India switching to ultra low sulphur gasoline and diesel instead, just as Europe has done.
Niaz Sir, the shift is already happening here. In Delhi, the ENTIRE Public Transport system runs either on CNG or on electricity. Absolutely no petrol or diesel.

Infact, Delhi also has the worlds largest Eco Friendly CNG Bus Service. Its mandatory here, every bus or auto(rikshaw) to run on CNG.

And more and more private car owners are also shifting to CNG because it is so cheap. With CNG, the running cost of a car comes down to almost 1 Rs per Km.

Besides, where all the diesel generated out of the expanded capacity of Reliance & Essar Refineries at Jamnagar and Vadinaar is going to be absorbed.
I believe that the new refinery opened is for export only.

I have always been amazed at "India beating China xxx" ranted by some Indians who really stack with inferiority complex. Indians are proud of the economic growth. Fine with us. But if you guys want a comparison you must know that the economic gap between China and India has actually being widened in recent years. From now on China would add 1 extra trillion dollar GDP in every three years (i.e., at growth rate 9-10%).

and yet for all your achievements, both India and China have the highest number and the second highest number of poor people in the world.

Perhaps, instead of "India>China" or "China>India" BS, we should concentrate on how to improve our Human Development indicators. GDP indicators mean absolutely nothing.

I dont care about those numbers.. But who travelled to china will definitely get a feeling of a almost developed country with infrastructure and civic life. But if you travel to India, you still feel like you are roaming around Africa. No more comments...:enjoy:

PS: average people are twice as civilized than indian subcontinent.

I dont care about those numbers.. But who travelled to china will definitely get a feeling of a almost developed country with infrastructure and civic life. But if you travel to India, you still feel like you are roaming around Africa. No more comments...:enjoy:

As a Communist nation, China is efficient in hiding its poverty to the outside world. That does not mean it doesn't exist. Behind the facade of glittering Shanghai, there are provinces and districts that are as bad as India.

If India feels like Africa, what does Bangladesh feel like? :lol:

PS: average people are twice as civilized than indian subcontinent.

You realise that the Indian sub-continent includes Bangladesh right?

I have always been amazed at "India beating China xxx" ranted by some Indians who really stack with inferiority complex. Indians are proud of the economic growth. Fine with us. But if you guys want a comparison you must know that the economic gap between China and India has actually being widened in recent years. From now on China would add 1 extra trillion dollar GDP in every three years (i.e., at growth rate 9-10%).

A lot of times "India beating China" is exactly as what you said - a rant.

In this case, there is an economic reason. If India beats China in growth rate for a quarter (or even a year), it will get India some publicity as the worlds leading growing economy. The idea is that this will cause a burst of investment, leading to a self-fulfilling prophecy of growth. Wall Street Journal was the first to report his news and speculate that if India grew fast this year, the resulting investment could sustain this growth for a longer term.

Another reason for the public celebration is the relief that India is not tied to global economy as closely as expected. Some 8% of India's GDP is from "services exports" which is mainly IT. Further, IT sector has the young, fast spending, newly-middle-class group which fuels the domestic spending. Hence there was worry that India may be affected badly (like Mexico has been in the past) with global slowdown. The fact that we are growing fast is a relief.

This is not an attempt to put China down or to compare ourselves with China in terms of GDP, just a way to attract more investment to India.

Back
Top Bottom