What's new

Indian expats in KSA slam MPs who forced Muslim to break fast

Guyz off Topic, Sorry but this is Important.

@Aeronaut As some one rightly said (Before his post gets deleted,,obviously), do not engage with the Cancerous Part of the PDF but with some good International People who understand & rightly discuss any current events.So kindly requesting you not to Quote ME now on wards in your Sick & baseless replies.

Yes , you are a true winner & we are loosers. Since we choose to live our life along with the Society, which comprises of Hindu,Muslims, Christians, Sardars, Bangalis & NE People & we don't have problems with them. Even in professional Life, we have different Communities of People live together & we celebrate almost every Festival together.
Only Real Problem which is of not only with Muslims but many other Communities are of EDUCATION. Even GOI gives Daily Meal to Students apart from free Education. Can your country match even half of it?
If you are a true Man, you can think, handle & solve Issues by clearly looking into your own Collar rather than mindlessly blaming others.
And what do you know about me of other Indian Muslims? Have you ever heard of AFNET or DCN?
Yes, we contribute more to Indian Defense than what you really think.

I pity you. Yes, since you hold a Grudge which is slowly sinking Generations of your Country. Personally, I don't like it. But you have already CHOOSEN your Destiny, the path of which goes via Hate & nothing else.
At the last, just to let you know " Kabhi kuch ukhaad nahin payoge".
First solve TTP & your Internal Issues then take the THEKEDARI of other Muslim Nations.

@IND_PAK @gslv mk3 @nair @Echo_419 @INDIC @majesticpankaj @Sidak

Bhai Tune Keh Ke le Li unki :enjoy:

it is a bad habit of many indians here on pdf to defend themselves when they don't need to. all you gotta do is ignore them...they will shut up.

I find it enjoyable when you have to justfiy your existence, your identity, your way of life, and your patriotism to your own fellow countrymen, every day of your life. I find it enjoyable that you have to take cheap shots at Pakistan and the Pakistani people to prove your 'loyalty'.

You are like a wife who has to wake up every day and give a written oath of loyalty to your husband every single day of your life that you won't sleep with another man.

Abul Kalam Azad would be so proud of his product.

I don't think so, the existence of strong community of Indian muslims is a threat to Pakistani identity and make Pakistanis see Two nation theory insufficient to assert a not-India Pakistani identity and you have to cope with it till eternity. Already the Muslims in middle East consider you as Muslim Indians who got their country in 1947 and struggle to prove yourself oppose that perception. ;)

Guyz off Topic, Sorry but this is Important.

@Aeronaut As some one rightly said (Before his post gets deleted,,obviously), do not engage with the Cancerous Part of the PDF but with some good International People who understand & rightly discuss any current events.So kindly requesting you not to Quote ME now on wards in your Sick & baseless replies.

Yes , you are a true winner & we are loosers. Since we choose to live our life along with the Society, which comprises of Hindu,Muslims, Christians, Sardars, Bangalis & NE People & we don't have problems with them. Even in professional Life, we have different Communities of People live together & we celebrate almost every Festival together.
Only Real Problem which is of not only with Muslims but many other Communities are of EDUCATION. Even GOI gives Daily Meal to Students apart from free Education. Can your country match even half of it?
If you are a true Man, you can think, handle & solve Issues by clearly looking into your own Collar rather than mindlessly blaming others.
And what do you know about me of other Indian Muslims? Have you ever heard of AFNET or DCN?
Yes, we contribute more to Indian Defense than what you really think.

I pity you. Yes, since you hold a Grudge which is slowly sinking Generations of your Country. Personally, I don't like it. But you have already CHOOSEN your Destiny, the path of which goes via Hate & nothing else.
At the last, just to let you know " Kabhi kuch ukhaad nahin payoge".
First solve TTP & your Internal Issues then take the THEKEDARI of other Muslim Nations.

@IND_PAK @gslv mk3 @nair @Echo_419 @INDIC @majesticpankaj @Sidak

He do it on purpose.

I agree that being an admin he has the responsibility of keep rolling the discussion and that's perfectly what @WebMaster expect of him. But there are 2 ways doing so. First, post a flame bait/nonsense/controversial thing and leave the thread for the other mods to do clean up of what resulted from his flame bait - result - Indians getting banned while "elite" trolls enjoy impunity.

Secondly, post some valuable idea and attract further discussion. This method was something we saw from former admin in like of AM and sometimes from Asim as well because they were capable of doing so.

No award in guessing what new admin do here.

I find it enjoyable when you have to justfiy your existence, your identity, your way of life, and your patriotism to your own fellow countrymen, every day of your life. I find it enjoyable that you have to take cheap shots at Pakistan and the Pakistani people to prove your 'loyalty'.

You are like a wife who has to wake up every day and give a written oath of loyalty to your husband every single day of your life that you won't sleep with another man.

Abul Kalam Azad would be so proud of his product.

Dude why do you bother with this ? A cursory look at the Sachar Report, the results of the '46 Elections, the UNDP Human Development Report 2014 (Table 6) & the 'daughter-in-law of Pakistan' like comments on a periodic basis already substantiates all of that - Why bother ?

Dude why do you bother with this ? A cursory look at the Sachar Report, the results of the '46 Elections, the UNDP Human Development Report 2014 (Table 6) & the 'daughter-in-law of Pakistan' like comments on a periodic basis already substantiates all of that - Why bother ?

Millions died for my RIGHT to put them in their place and to breathe down their throat, thats why.

Its not crocodile tears.
ISIS aren't a recognized state. They are a faction during a civil war.
Israel is recognized state and has all the privileges of being a U.N member. YET it acts like animals and doesn't fulfill its responsibilities towards the International Law.
Don't equate actions of state with an non-state faction
Iran sent its soldiers to save Iraqis. What is holding other Muslim countries ?

And as for international laws, Hamas is elected by Palestinians, so if Hamas attacks Israel, what is Israel supposed to do ?

And no country should give lectures to Israel especially Pakistan considering what it did in 1971.

Millions died for my RIGHT to put them in their place and to breathe down their throat, thats why.

Most of them were doing the dying just as most of them were the biggest supporters of Pakistan - Anyone with half a brain working could look at the pogroms in North India, the Operation in Hyderabad & the results of the '46 Elections !

Its alright - I don't begrudge Indian Muslims saying that India is their country & dishing dirt at Pakistan as if it were a religious obligation to do so - Fine....God Bless !

Does any one of them remotely thinks that their BS is without any counters ? They know that....we know that but whats the point of engaging in it ?

India can either elevate them to the level of some Messianic people or Crucify the lot of them - Makes no difference to me !

I'm more worried about developments in Pakistan; I'm delighted to see that we've reduced poverty in Pakistan by another 4% since previous year's Human Development Report but at the same time I'm sad that this is still not enough !

Lets concentrate on Pakistan....let them do as they will !

But will you deny that Pashtun, Saraikis, Sindhis and Baloch of your country still live in extreme poverty, Sindhi almost all of them still live in villages of Sindh after 7 decades of independence, do you really need to drag Indian Muslims to justify creation of Pakistan after 7 decades. You mentioned Sachar report the literacy rate of Pakistan is just 58% which shows Pakistan Muslims are even backward than Muslims in India although Punjab is prosperous, it was prosperous even during the of British rule.

And still more Muslims die in Pakistan in sectarian violence. Shias, Ahmedis suffer. etc.

@Aeronaut We all know who together shed the blood, and who got selfish in the end.

Most of them were doing the dying just as most of them were the biggest supporters of Pakistan - Anyone with half a brain working could look at the pogroms in North India, the Operation in Hyderabad & the results of the '46 Elections !

Its alright - I don't begrudge Indian Muslims saying that India is their country & dishing dirt at Pakistan as if it were a religious obligation to do so - Fine....God Bless !

Does any one of them remotely thinks that their BS is without any counters ? They know that....we know that but whats the point of engaging in it ?

India can either elevate them to the level of some Messianic people or Crucify the lot of them - Makes no difference to me !

I'm more worried about developments in Pakistan; I'm delighted to see that we've reduced poverty in Pakistan by another 4% since previous year's Human Development Report but at the same time I'm sad that this is still not enough !

Lets concentrate on Pakistan....let them do as they will !

Saintly words:coffee:

And still more Muslims die in Pakistan in sectarian violence. Shias, Ahmedis suffer. etc.

@Aeronaut We all know who together shed the blood, and who got elfish in the end.

Indeed they do just as more Muslims die in Iraq, in Syria, in Afghanistan & the rest of the Muslim World that is going through turmoil !

What difference would that make ?

Or should we bring up India's bloodied past of the '80s & the '90s where everyone from Muslims to Sikhs were dying in the thousands & in the same period there was peace in Pakistan & correspondingly draw endless 'feel-good' extrapolations from it ?

Indeed they do just as more Muslims die in Iraq, in Syria, in Afghanistan & the rest of the Muslim World that is going through turmoil !

Or should we bring up India's bloodied past of the '80s & the '90s where everyone from Muslims to Sikhs were dying in the thousands & in the same period there was peace in Pakistan & correspondingly draw endless 'feel-good' extrapolations from it ?

Sadly we are living in present.:angel:

Et Tu Brute...............!! :cray:

woow !! did you forget bangladesh and black september in the history books?

How about to read this ?

Blasphemous Oppression In The Name of Islam: Hold Pakistan Accountable For Persecuting Religious Minorities - Forbes

Back
Top Bottom