What's new

Indian Fans Offering Free Lunch & Beer With Their Tickets.

The MCG can hold over 100000 fans and reportedly over 70000 tickets sold for Twenty 20 final were bought by Indians.
Now after being ousted from the final, Indian fans are desparately trying to sell off their tickets on the streets.
Even offering, free lunch beer and ride to the ground to the potential buyers.
Advise to the Indians.... Never wash the soap before your hands.
Don't worry about Indian fans, play with passion and bring back the trophy. They will be there in big numbers to cheer you guys, in case they happen to still hold tickets. All the best 👍.

No one should buy these tickets.
Indians should frame these tickets and keep them to remember the humiliation.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 18.48.29.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 18.48.29.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 10
They should simply go and watch the match. I am sure they would have watched it on TV in any case, regardless of who made it to the final.
if India was on the final then match was in the bag

because WC history is 100% Indian win.

You guys used to be a much better team 90s and 80s k zamaney me, dominated India back then, most famously and storiedly at Sharjah, spl on fridays lol

this one notwithstanding, paasa palat chuka hai. India has got the better of your boys since the 2ks

almost even stevens hai, but we're ahead now and you are certainly not anywhere near dominating.
Yes India has been better but now the pendulum has swung back in Pakistan's favour. Still overall we are still whooping u.

More like a distress sale I believe. If I am not mistaken these tickets can be quite costly and it will be a pity to let them go waste. If I were in their place I would rather go and watch the match. It's a final after all. But to each their own.

When I was in college the cheapest tickets were for east stand in wankhede stadium in Mumbai. They cost Rs 200 in the late 90s. A small fortune for me. I would be loathe to waste that much. If i wasted a 1000 rupee pavilion ticket my parents would disown me.
Far from a distress sale, I'd say.. they'd be about the most highly prized tickets there.. there's a lot of Brits and Pakistanis who would love nothing more than a ticket to go watch it.

In case you're upset if you're an Indian fan etc.. one can still turn a profit and sell them.. ghar pe aaram se dekho TV pe, ticket paisa recovery kar lo, upar se beers and pizza ka bhi kharcha nikal gya to nothing like it.

Far from a distress sale, I'd say.. they'd be about the most highly prized tickets there.. there's a lot of Brits and Pakistanis who would love nothing more than a ticket to go watch it.

In case you're upset if you're an Indian fan etc.. one can still turn a profit and sell them.. ghar pe aaram se dekho TV pe, ticket paisa recovery kar lo, upar se beers and pizza ka bhi kharcha nikal gya to nothing like it.

I am not sure about that. Pakistanis and English have the option of watching it on TV. But what will Indians do with a wasted ticket? I think these Indians will be cutting their losses.

I don't even understand what was the big hurry to purchase the tickets given how we were performing. That's why they say a fool and his money are soon parted. Look at me. Did I buy an airplane ticket and land up in Melbourne? Because I am smart.

Yes India has been better but now the pendulum has swung back in Pakistan's favour. Still overall we are still whooping u.
na ji, 2000s k baad aapka ek iklawta Babar aaya hai, bas... (Shaheen Afridi knocking on the greatness door too)

India got Kohli, Rohit, Pant, Pandya, SKY.. many others.. super exciting prospects for potential future greatness.

Sardian aa ri hain, cricket season chalu ho jayega jald subcontinent m.. India Pakistan 5 match test series ho hi jaye.. bhot hua intezaar.. I swear, man, yeh t20 white ball shite ball gya tel lene... pop cricket.

4 slips, 2 gullys, fwd short leg, silly point, silly mid on and off... green top on a chilly winter afternoon in Multan or Chandigarh, which will crumble to a rank turner by day 5... ooh la la .. I want to see Kohli and Sharma in whites take on SSA and the rest.

and only then, tel ka tel and paani ka paani hoings :)

There's plenty of stuff to rain on your parade.
Apart from breaking TVs they are burning effigies of Indian players and attacking their homes. Don't act all high and mighty now.
Even in Indian phyche, if its not coconut and lemons then its blowing horns.

What has an astrologer got to do with breaking TVs? Looks like what I said was right so now you like your trait have resorted to goalpost shifting, fir kuchh keh dunga fir kuchh troll karne ke liye dhundhoge, and this cycle will continue, have a drink and chill.

What has an astrologer got to do with breaking TVs? Looks like what I said was right so now you like your trait have resorted to goalpost shifting, fir kuchh keh dunga fir kuchh troll karne ke liye dhundhoge, and this cycle will continue, have a drink and chill.
in bhaijaan ka ek J-10 girne do, fir badla lenge

Bhartis will end up watching the match and then justify it by saying:

DiD you know that Pakistan used to be a Part of India?(Insert thick cringe bharti accent here)

Bhartis will end up watching the match and then justify it by saying:

DiD you know that Pakistan used to be a Part of India?(Insert thick cringe bharti accent here)
On one side the evil colonizers and on another Pakistan

if I am an Indian fan Id rather sell it for $10 than support any of the 2 tbh :lol:

On one side the evil colonizers and on another Pakistan

if I am an Indian fan Id rather sell it for $10 than support any of the 2 tbh :lol:

Indians are cheap motherfuckers. They will go and watch the game. Probably be drunk as a skunk but they’ll go.

Yelling from the stands ‘Rijwan bochri ke mattarchor!!!’

Back
Top Bottom