What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's right- Jihad against India is the only solution.

Do it. My family has been evicted from Jammu and Kashmir during the 47' ethnic cleansing of Hindus. What's stopping him? We've seen this "Jihad"..
Question is.. has it or will it every be successful?

dude' i'm not interested in arguing with people having Indian flag.
What were U doing till now? All right show us any proof, Am not asking show me this thing but something which indicates Indian involvement.

This is the "anti-India" mindset that we are talking about.

Blame India for everything even when Taliban has accepted responsibility.

Just like we saw during mumbai attacks :lol: Umm again where is that list mates? :D

You mean articles during mumbai attack about Kasab being Amar singh and saffron bands ??

Because the others about Pakistan being involved (official or not) are mostly being proven right ;)

I am not going to accept any Indian hand in this till Zaid Hamid makes a youtube movie with Guitar playing in the background explaining the Gazar ka Halwa concept once again.

Once I see that, I promise to roll over laughing and immediately surrender to Pakistan Admiral Noman Bashir for the Indian bairooni haath.

Offensive language and personal attack.. Only thing you are good at. And will ever be good at.
That too because the other side has a moderator handicap ;)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Even if India has done it. Pakistan Gov and Pakistan forces cant do anything. Wt they did when Indian Terrorirsts attacked on SL's Cricket Team.

Or when they smuggled Osama into Abbotabad :rofl:

Pakistan Navy has not been an active participant in the war on terror apart from its contribution to the anti-piracy efforts or the Maritime Task Force in the Indian Ocean.

Wrong, according to the march interview given by Pakistani Naval chief on PTV, they played a major role in the two anti-terror ops in FATA and the surveiliance aircrafts like Orion were being used to monitor terrorists movements and those trying illegally enter Pakistan via the sea coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom