What's new

Indian General:India actually lost Kargil war: Gen Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won back our territory which had lost, Pakistan failed to hold on to Indian territory it had taken.

So who won, who lost. IA did **** up its intial response.

We won back our territory which had lost, Pakistan failed to hold on to Indian territory it had taken.

I think in Pakistan the meaning of victory is something else :what:

guys...lets not get too much worked up....I personally feel that this thread has gone a bit too far..Its time to cool down..We are arguing with each other on the basis of what Lieutenant-General (r) Kishan Pal said,who said it on entirely different context.He was merely highlighting the loss of precious lives.There is no point in muscle-flexing on that basis.

@ Growler...nice pic dude..We know that Pakistan is a place of cultural diversity and I respect that..

Just to let you know and add a bit of more information to your small world.
Pakistan has one of the oldest surviving tribe in the world.
Greek decedents.
Kalash_children_jpg.jpg

We all know that to err is human...and mistakes have been done by both sides.Comparing the degree of ugliness is in itself something quite ugly thing to do.As an Indian,I would very much like to avoid bitter situations like communal violence, unethical discrimination etc.In the same time,as a human being I would like to see a little bit of tolerance from Pakistani side as well.The explosives that are used to kill innocent human beings can also be used to build new roads in rugged terrains.Now it is up to us to determine which way we choose.Shall we work for a better tomorrow or shall we work towards mutual destruction.

So,which way should we choose??Thats my question...waiting for ur response.....:angel::angel:

I think in Pakistan the meaning of victory is something else :what:

The way I understood it from them is they count the bodies and then say ohh we killed more then you so we won, it does not matter who met the objectives.

Sorry but to correct u.....Nawaz sharif ordered withdrawal of NLI and mujahedeen on pressure from USA...

let me clarify,when u occupied our territory we liberated it within 2 months

when we occupied ur territory it becomes liberated and today is an independent nation:devil:

Wow prototype... this is an excellent reply... spot on...

Militarily Pakistan won..... Diplomatically (withdrawal and all) we lost...
The truth..

Seriously? is this what mighty super power military is capable of, regaining its territory after losing it for 2 months? Indians are over glorifying this event and blowing it out of proportion. Kargil is not part of pakistan it is Indian territory.

hmmm Growler, we are still controlling Siachin Glacier (since 1984) and PA is still not able to regain since DECADES... and PA tried some stunt and it got spoiled in just 2 months... do you see the difference ?
:flame:

hmmm Growler, we are still controlling Siachin Glacier (since 1984) and PA is still not able to regain since DECADES... and PA tried some stunt and it got spoiled in just 2 months... do you see the difference ?
:flame:

Buddy there is no difference. Our leadership failed us but our soldiers really made us proud. Their stories of courage and bravery are a source of inspiration for me and many others. If our leader ship would be strong and bold enough to support our soldiers I bet you your army would still be struggling to get Kargil back. And their would be Pakistan occupied Kargil rant from the Indians all the time.

And can't you see we have been holding the so called Pakistan occupied Kashmir for 60+ years and your "brave" army has failed to take it back. The reason might be because our leadership is supporting our soldiers on the Azad Kashmir unlike Kargil. I think Azad Kashmir is also your territory according to Indians. :azn:

All we need is unity and consensus and IA has no chance then. Anyways be happy and live with the illusion that you have won the war.:victory:

:cheers:

Last edited:
I wish all Pakistanis accept this fact...

Grolwer means that
Jammu , Kashmir is Pakistan part....but occupied by Inida....He means its in Inidan control.

We need a fly of war, we will take it bacck as we tok back Azad Kashmir ....:cheers:

UN LOC

Un-kashmir-jammu.png

Grolwer means that
Jammu , Kashmir is Pakistan part....but occupied by Inida....He means its in Inidan control.

We need a fly of war, we will take it bacck as we tok back Azad Kashmir ....:cheers:

UN LOC

Un-kashmir-jammu.png

Indeed if corrupt and inept leaders don't show their back again.
:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom