What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

funny how they're arrested only after another poor innocent women was brutalized and her case went national.... its about damn time Indians woke up and smelled the coffee rape is not acceptable in any circumstance it is a heinous crime which must be punished severely. Rape is used by the army in the insurgency hit states as a weapon of fear and by goons who dwell around in cities that wait like a pack of vultures for their victim. Simply disgusting if you ask me :tdown:

funny how they're arrested only after another poor innocent women was brutalized and her case went national.... its about damn time Indians woke up and smelled the coffee rape is not acceptable in any circumstance it is a heinous crime which must be punished severely.

Don't expect too much.

Indians are known to never learn from their mistakes.

rape happens on a massive level in india, not like any other country in this planet, otherwise, the u.s would have issued a travel warning to countries warning women, like they have to india.

no matter how much you try to hide from the reality or make your silly excuses for the mentality of indians and their uncontrollable affixiation of rape, its not going to change anything.

Well at least unlike Pakistan, our courts don't order women to be gangraped, as happened with mukhtaran mai and several others.

I'm done trying to be constructive. With that stupid brownie point scoring response, I am also leaving this thread. To Indian members who want to discuss the issue: Try other forums, facebook, blogs etc. The entire blogosphere and the net is full of other Indians who are angry and upset like we are. This is clearly not a place where our energies can be expended beneficially. A forum can only be as good as its members and mods.

funny how they're arrested only after another poor innocent women was brutalized and her case went national.... its about damn time Indians woke up and smelled the coffee rape is not acceptable in any circumstance it is a heinous crime which must be punished severely.

Right....we are facing few major issue....
a) Conviction rate of the rapist is pathetic....thus forget about stringent punishment there is hardly any punishment
b) Preventive measures are not just missing on roads but even in the vision of policy makers...
c) Our society is patriarchal and this has resulted on lot of insensitivity towards women...this is breaking the back of any efforts in bringing down the crime against women..

Do you know what the max punishment they can get in Indian judicial system? They will get max life imprisonment of 14 years and during imprisonment, day and night is counted separately so a day becomes 2 days and 14 years becomes 7 years.. So with the current system they will be out on the streets after 7 years to commit more rapes.

I knew it was 7n yrs but the way you broke it down is f-ing unbelieveable. No wonder the govt never changed these BS rules since we inherited this system from the British, the biggest crooks are in our govt.

Right....we are facing few major issue....
a) Conviction rate of the rapist is pathetic....thus forget about stringent punishment there is hardly any punishment
b) Preventive measures are not just missing on roads but even in the vision of policy makers...
c) Our society is patriarchal and this has resulted on lot of insensitivity towards women...this is breaking the back of any efforts in bringing down the crime against women..

Part C is incorrect there are certain areas in india where it is matriarchal

Don't expect too much.

Indians are known to never learn from their mistakes.

Thats what we said about your mother when she had you

I guess the best thing we can do here is avoid the trolls and discuss the issue..... They are trying to take revenge for being classified by entire world.... and they are trying to classify indians as rapist... if you give in to that..... they will succeed in what they were trying... so ignore...

All of us are woke up today to listen this news in the morning (those who followed the story yest night would have sensed it from the last medical bulletin)..... I am sure all of us were sad to listen to it.... But i hope her lose might turn to be hope to somany girls and women in india.... rapes happened for ages.... But did we ever took it this serious????? Nope!!!!! Having taken it seriously.... This is the time to work to stop this menace....

Shame the people who ever did it..... Fast track courts for rape cases.... justice with in 2 months..... and compulsory castration....or... cut their tool....(.Na rahega baans na bajegi Baansuri)...... Disallow them for all the govt run programmes..... Atlast Hang them......

As long as our judicial system is slow and the way criminals allowed to roam free.... This is going to happen... Judicial system has to be changed and made fast........

We need to have young fellas as our netas....... Change the entire political class above 40 year old.. and bring fresh blood in political system... I am sure that will change lot of our problems... and we will grow faster as a nation.....

I guess the best thing we can do here is avoid the trolls and discuss the issue.....

All of us are woke up today to listen this news in the morning (those who followed the story yest night would have sensed it from the last medical bulletin)..... I am sure all of us were sad to listen to it.... But i hope her lose might turn to be hope to somany girls and women in india.... rapes happened for ages.... But did we ever took it this serious????? Nope!!!!! Having taken it seriously.... This is the time to work to stop this menace....

Shame the people who ever did it..... Fast track courts for rape cases.... justice with in 2 months..... and compulsory castration....or... cut their tool....(.Na rahega baans na bajegi Baansuri)...... Disallow them for all the govt run programmes..... Atlast Hang them......

As long as our judicial system is slow and the way criminals allowed to roam free.... This is going to happen... Judicial system has to be changed and made fast........

We need to have young fellas as our netas....... Change the entire political class above 40 year old.. and bring fresh blood in political system... I am sure that will change lot of our problems... and we will grow faster as a nation.....

Im dont support Castration at all. Rapes, Gang rapes and sex slavery is destroying us and they crimes against humanity. We need to give anyone involved with such crimes the death, and a cruel at that. I want them tortured so they never ever prey on a innocent girl/woman ever again. If they don;t understand, they will get it when they see ppl dying for rape crimes. It will eventually sink in.

Think about how the British eradicated the "Thuggee Cult" in 19th century India. They tracked and killed each and every one of them. Same method should be followed here. One the biggest issues I have noticed is that police don;t file FIRs for rape and in fact try to convince the victims to keep quiet. This whole system needs to be examined and corrected. These f-king politicans have been sitting on their *** for way too long not doing ****.

Im dont support Castration at all. Rapes, Gang rapes and sex slavery is destroying us and they crimes against humanity. We need to give anyone involved with such crimes the death, and a cruel at that. I want them tortured so they never ever prey on a innocent girl/woman ever again. If they don;t understand, they will get it when they see ppl dying for rape crimes. It will eventually sink in.

Think about how the British eradicated the "Thuggee Cult" in 19th century India. They tracked and killed each and every one of them. Same method should be followed here. One the biggest issues I have noticed is that police don;t file FIRs for rape and in fact try to convince the victims to keep quiet. This whole system needs to be examined and corrected. These f-king politicans have been sitting on their *** for way too long not doing ****.

Why i said castration is because of my faith in our judicial system...... Lets say we add death penalty to it... But how many people did we hang in last 10 year???? We are yet to hang the people who is convicted on rajiv gandhi's assassination... If ex prime minister of india's assassins are not hanged how you expect other to be hanged..... One day we will have an idiot as our president and suddenly she decides pardon them.... Oh yeah there is another set of people who want to remove death penalty from the system itself... Now what??????

Why i said castration is because of my faith in our judicial system...... Lets say we add death penalty to it... But how many people did we hang in last 10 year???? We are yet to hang the people who is convicted on rajiv gandhi's assassination... If ex prime minister of india's assassins are not hanged how you expect other to be hanged..... One day we will have an idiot as our president and suddenly she decides pardon them.... Oh yeah there is another set of people who want to remove death penalty from the system itself... Now what??????

I agree bro, this is f-king ridicuous. INdia needs a complete re haul in terms of govt. Im voting for Modi or Nitish. He may not be the best, but at least I have seen some serious change with them. I know ppl don;t like it but I think Modi will take that opportunity to make Inda great. He is the only person in India that China fears. Remember that, they actually are in awe of him. That itself speaks volumes.

541934_462019447191875_307066897_n.jpg

sad thing man!! this and the incident in delhi happened because of systematic failure of the system, its not because of any political part or anything. I believe :-

1. a law shuld be made, where tainted glasses shuld be banned.. period ( even though we have one, it shld be implemented in a different way, a vehicle found shld be impounded period..
2. More buses shuld be introduced in delhi , so that no women even after odd hours of day can take a public transport
3. All police station all over India shld have a lady police 24/7
4. Cases like rape or gruesome act of violence shld be put in fast track by default?
5. A rape if proven shld be a Life sentence
6. A cop found not registering a case, shld be fired on the spot
7. More police patrol after 9pm
8. If a rape happens in state, that state is responsible for not taking care of its citizens and shld be fined 1 corer and given 2 the victim

My 2 cents..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom