What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

16656_616111551748438_95961598_n.jpg

The rapists-

Rip to the victim.

Open such sticky thread support it and i will be galdly posting such news. assure you that i will try to search for even a single case in remoted vilagges of Pakistan and report it here. thats the minimum i can do atleast.

as far as the trolls from my side i could had only reported them irrespective of nationality and i do rest i cant change mentality of people but only can try.
If you are interested, I already have a thread on the subject, it’s been there since 2008.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ampaign-against-gender-violence-launched.html

Feelings hurt? Think twice before you spew your garbage

Oh shutup!

First go and check the records before passing ur **** here.

WHat lessons have we learned from all that has happened so far? I suggest you start from school again.

Oh shutup!

First go and check the records before passing ur **** here.

WHat lessons have we learned from all that has happened so far? I suggest you start from school again.

Im not checking crap. I responded to one particular post you put up. Watch your words junkie

So you want to discuss each and every crime happening around the world.

There is one topic for you. Cannibal warlords of Liberia. These warlords kill children, take their hearts out and give the pieces to child soldiers, give them blood of the slain children to drink before going to war. Over 70% of women in that country are victims of rape or molestation.

I can give you many topics like these.

i actually have no idea why this is global news, ofcourse this is tragic but theres rapes, gang rapes and such like happening in the united states every week - mostly by black people but it hardly makes headline news.

i interpret this story as some sort of pressure tactic on india.

Feelings hurt? Think twice before you spew your garbage

Is this really them? Wow I was expecting some old men. Its nuts, these guys don;t have nothing on the past generations who were made of a different metal.

I heard one of the detained suspect is even a juvenile.:angry:Basically they were all kids.

i actually have no idea why this is global news, ofcourse this is tragic but theres rapes, gang rapes and such like happening in the united states every week - mostly by black people but it hardly makes headline news.

i interpret this story as some sort of pressure tactic on india.

Listen India is the world's largest Democracy but it needs to get nudge every so often in order to make those incompetent netas work diligenlty, efficiently, etc. By doing so, it helps to bring Indians together and motivate the Indian govt to take action. As we all they do very little only. Inactive never proactive! Our laws are seriously lacking and not up to the times. If it is pressure tactic it is a blessing in disguise for the ppl of India.

I heard one of the detained suspect is even a juvenile.:angry:Basically they were all kids.

Yup sure looks like it in the picture. I suspect there is a real breakdown in the family structure in India. This can only happen when there is a culture being developed that makes this seem as if it is okay to do. They and others who commit such crimes are not afraid and that is the most pressing concern. If I was them and I enegaged in such criminal activity, i wouldn;t be scared either due to the inefficiencies in our system. There are good cops but the procedure to file a complaint is not a great system. Till now we didn;t even have a system in place to collect evidence properly. Its crazy, at least in the US they have rape kits in the hospitals. I heard in India the police have to be involved. All these problems point out that our govt has not been doing **** for the last 50 yrs. They have not adapted, tweeked or attempted to resolve our problems. We need to revamp the entire system. I think we should adopt an American system. Look at the UK, its not going good out there either.

I hope we all, indians that is, realize we need some fundamental changes in our country. Sheila Dixit is waste. What many of you don;t realize is that she hangs around the elite, powerful, bollywood, etc. She throws lavish parties every weekend and entertains guests. There is a serious disconnect with our ppl. The middle class and poor have no clue what these ppl ae doing coz they are not in that circle. I have been around these types for quite sometime and I have seen first hand how they are. They don;t give a damn about our ppl. They like it the way it is. Why should they fly to the West, when it is more favorable for them to be in India? They can get away with rape, murder, corruption, etc. They have been doing this for quite sometime. This applies to Bollywood also, don;t kid yourselves.

Listen India is the world's largest Democracy but it needs to get nudge every so often in order to make those incompetent netas work diligenlty, efficiently, etc. By doing so, it helps to bring Indians together and motivate the Indian govt to take action. As we all they do very little only. Inactive never proactive! Our laws are seriously lacking and not up to the times. If it is pressure tactic it is a blessing in disguise for the ppl of India.

inida needs lecturing and pontificating from the western world on how to deal with it's own domestic affairs, and that too in a nation of a billion plus people?

you are actually meaning to tell me you are grateful for this faux concern/preaching from countries like us/gb....?

I stand by what I wrote.

This country has learned nothing from what has happened so far.

You wrote a lot of stuff. You seem bipolar. I responded to one particular post. You act like rapes don;t occur in your part of the world? Did you see the protests? It means ppl have learned and tired of this BS. You think ppl don;t know what to do? We elect officials who don;t ****. Ask yourself why did the govt try to arrest a computer engineer who discovered that our electronic voting machines can be hacked? The guy flew to Canada and claimed refugee status after the Indian govt tried to file charges against him. The govt knows this but kept it mouth shut? Why?

Trust me, Indians are know what is going on, and that;s why they are getting fed up and protesting. Pay attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom