What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just a lip service exercise, with some Pakistani kids having fun with some Indian kids. More than a few of my best friends are Indians [yes in real life, if you can believe that] - all of the good talk, people to people contacts are good. The problem is 'on the top' where people with vested interests simply don't want peace.

Anyone that says that peace is overrated has no idea about the generational cost of war or is probably not living in the country to begin with. 20 years down the road both our countries have stunted their population in all aspects of human life. You only have this life, think of the uncertainties you pass on to your children "IF" they live in Pakistan or India. Otherwise all foreigners who have no vested interest in this country can continue to beat their war drums and we need to promise ourselves that they do not represent us.

I visited too in 2010 .... They didn't check anything. I don't carry passport with me when I travel in India. In Puri Jagannath temple, only Hindus are allowed even there they don't check passport.

Special permission is taken for International students, so not a problem. No one will stop as they will have Indian delegation with them.

I was being sarcastic mate, since when did Indian passports or any other passport start having a religion column anyways?:lol:

Anyone that says that peace is overrated has no idea about the generational cost of war or is probably not living in the country to begin with. 20 years down the road both our countries have stunted their population in all aspects of human life. You only have this life, think of the uncertainties you pass on to your children "IF" they live in Pakistan or India. Otherwise all foreigners who have no vested interest in this country can continue to beat their war drums and we need to promise ourselves that they do not represent us.

Its not black and white, war and peace, there is something in the middle called the 'status quo'. Peace lies in the balance of power. Keeping this in mind, Pakistan needs to work for peace with India on every opportunity,however it must also stand guard for its interests and goals at the same time.

Check out the map of India in Exchange for Change exhibition in Lahore. :rofl:

1157720_557542844309416_460723801_n.jpg

If u visited the temple & if ur looking exactly the way u look in your avatar,,,,they ll defintitely check you :D

I was being sarcastic mate, since when did Indian passports or any other passport start having a religion column anyways?:lol:

I love the Picture. Can anybody differentiate between Indian and Chinese students merely looking at their face? There is absolutely no difference.

I love the Picture. Can anybody differentiate between Indian and Chinese students merely looking at their face? There is absolutely no difference.

Man.... anyone can differentiate between a Chinese and Indian even by a glance. :D

Its not black and white, war and peace, there is something in the middle called the 'status quo'. Peace lies in the balance of power. Keeping this in mind, Pakistan needs to work for peace with India on every opportunity,however it must also stand guard for its interests and goals at the same time.

What more could you want? That is all that a country can do. You never close your eyes going for a hug, you might get kneed in the no-no zone. Keep your eyes open and do what is best for your children if they live in this country, and that is to find ways to make and save money.

Visiting the Akshardham Temple was a memorable experience for The Trust School principal Asim Ishraq. “One thing which will remain etched in our minds is that the people here welcome everyone into their places of worship. I visited Hindu, Jain and Sikh temples and nobody asked me about my faith. This tolerance among Indians would be emphasised by me when I return home.”

[url=http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/indian-hospitality-floors-pak-students/article5137207.ece]Indian hospitality floors Pak students - The Hindu[/url][/QUOTE]

Who made him a teacher? :P

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

"ONLY Hindus are Allowed"

I have seen that in Chennai so chose to stand out.

As far as hospitality well kids are kids they must not be subjected to Hindu hate. So its good that these kids finds some smiles there instead of extremist Hindus chants.

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

As far as hospitality well kids are kids they must not be subjected to Hindu hate. So its good that these kids finds some smiles there instead of extremist Hindus chants.

What kind of nonsense is this?

That nonsense, Hindu temple don't ask for money or revenue its upto person's wish to give donation to the temples.

That nonsense, Hindu temple don't ask for money or revenue its upto person's wish to give donation to the temples.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Oh bhai am not talking about alms . am talking about tourism (national international both)

Check out the map of India in Exchange for Change exhibition in Lahore. :rofl:

1157720_557542844309416_460723801_n.jpg

I think, Lahore is exhibiting the future Indian map that may change from now. Kashmir with Pakistan and Assam/NE with Bangladesh. Lahore people must be visionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom