What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made him a teacher? :P

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

"ONLY Hindus are Allowed"

I have seen that in Chennai so chose to stand out.

As far as hospitality well kids are kids they must not be subjected to Hindu hate. So its good that these kids finds some smiles there instead of extremist Hindus chants.

Can you name the temple mate in chennai where you saw the board. I am living in chennai.

May be Saffron brigade didn't knew about this, otherwise there were 99.9999% chances of early closer and deportation of these kids.

Reactions: EAK
Who made him a teacher? :P

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

I have seen that in Chennai so chose to stand out.

As far as hospitality well kids are kids they must not be subjected to Hindu hate. So its good that these kids finds some smiles there instead of extremist Hindus chants.

I have been to Mosques with my Muslim friends as well, that too during Namaz time.

Are people from other religions not allowed inside mosques in Pakistan ?

May be Saffron brigade didn't knew about this, otherwise there were 99.9999% chances of early closer and deportation of these kids.

Saffron Brigade don't have the power to deport. Even if they try that, the brigade will be deported to jail.

A moronic comment if I ever saw one.. From that perspective, even Mecca is a revenue generating tourist spot.. Innit?
Revenue from pilgrims makes 3% of Saudi GDP | Arab News
Economists have estimated the Kingdom’s revenues from Haj and Umrah services in 2012 at more than SR 62 billion ($ 16.5 billion), 10 percent up from 2011 figures

Havent seen a single such board all my life. Unlike in Mecca where only muslims are allowed.

I will any day take extremist Hindu chants over extremist Islamic Blasts and bullets.. I think even these kids would prefer the same.. :)

LOL! Pakistani's somehow are always fascinated that you can just pop into any temple and no fooks would be given by anyone.

Can you name the temple mate in chennai where you saw the board. I am living in chennai.

Will dig pictures from visit and post here so you may be able to name it as I may not properly remember . But we started with Mamallapuram temples.

The one we saw devotees praying inside to a huge deity it was there the board was outside saying "Non-Hindus not allowed".

We were free to visit the temple in and out but NOT allowed to enter sanctum santorum.

it was somewhere near or on way to marina beach

Will dig pictures from visit and post here so you may be able to name it as I may not properly remember . But we started with Mamallapuram temples.

The one we saw devotees praying inside to a huge deity it was there the board was outside saying "Non-Hindus not allowed".

We were free to visit the temple in and out but NOT allowed to enter sanctum santorum.

People to people contact is fine as it to an extent helps is clearing many misconception about the countries and culture of each other

I have been to Mosques with my Muslim friends as well, that too during Namaz time.

Mosques are open to everyone . same is the case with Pakistan.

A moronic comment if I ever saw one.. From that perspective, even Mecca is a revenue generating tourist spot.. Innit?

pilgrim and tourism two different things.

In India the temples are one of the important tourist spots and one of the pillar of Indian tourism industry.

[ QUOTE]Havent seen a single such board all my life. Unlike in Mecca where only muslims are allowed.[/QUOTE]

Non Muslims have nothing to do with Mecca.

as far as boards in India well I have seen myself barring non-Hindus from entering sanctum sanctorum, besides PURI temple example is known to all where NON Hindus even Iskons are not allowed.

I will any day take extremist Hindu chants over extremist Islamic Blasts and bullets.. I think even these kids would prefer the same.. :)

The extremist Hindus love to burn Muslims alive so NO these kids wont take any of them either

In India the temples are one of the important tourist spots and one of the pillar of Indian tourism industry.

[ QUOTE]Havent seen a single such board all my life. Unlike in Mecca where only muslims are allowed.[/QUOTE]

as far as boards in India well I have seen myself barring non-Hindus from entering sanctum sanctorum, besides PURI temple example is known to all where NON Hindus even Iskons are not allowed.

The extremist Hindus love to burn Muslims alive so NO these kids wont take any of them either

Things are changing fast ,there are some famous temples where non hindus are not allowed , even we had incidents where a central minister was not allowed as he is not a hindu and late primeminister was not allowed inside as he refused to take his shirt off to get in.but they are only few and as far as i know none are in chennai.

[ QUOTE]Havent seen a single such board all my life. Unlike in Mecca where only muslims are allowed.

The extremist Hindus love to burn Muslims alive so NO these kids wont take any of them either[/QUOTE]

I have not seen what you claim . I have visited Akshardham and chhattarpur mandir in delhi with some of my hindu friends,but never was there any discrimination or any sign/board of non-hindus not allowed. Do you have photos or evidence of such warnings. Because I am not much interested in hinduism or its silly mythologies ,but I have never seen warnings of non-hindus not allowed.

Both sides have their morons . You also seem bigotted. I would recommend that you consult some sufi order/foundation.They will help you get over the hate you have for hindus. How about you try hate for none and love for all that universal sufism practices. It will help you.

[ QUOTE]Havent seen a single such board all my life. Unlike in Mecca where only muslims are allowed.

The extremist Hindus love to burn Muslims alive so NO these kids wont take any of them either[/QUOTE]

I have not seen what you claim . I have visited Akshardham and chhattarpur mandir in delhi with some of my hindu friends,but never was there any discrimination or any sign/board of non-hindus not allowed. Do you have photos or evidence of such warnings. Because I am not much interested in hinduism or its silly mythologies ,but I have never seen warnings of non-hindus not allowed.

Both sides have their morons . You also seem bigotted. I would recommend that you consult some sufi order/foundation.They will help you get over the hate you have for hindus. How about you try hate for none and love for all that universal sufism practices. It will help you.

Check out the map of India in Exchange for Change exhibition in Lahore. :rofl:

1157720_557542844309416_460723801_n.jpg

Greater Pakistan :smitten:

Reactions: EAK
Things are changing fast ,there are some famous temples where non hindus are not allowed , even we had incidents where a central minister was not allowed as he is not a hindu and late primeminister was not allowed inside as he refused to take his shirt off to get in.but they are only few and as far as i know none are in chennai.

I know. my point was NOT whether Hindu temples allow non-Hindus or NOT . The main point I wanted to mention was that the Pakistani teacher in that delegation doesn't have any information about Hindu temples hence he assumed that all allow everyone.

Whereas the fact is that you can visit but there are restrictions wrgt to some famous temples also you are not allowed to enter sanctum sanctorum

I know. my point was NOT whether Hindu temples allow non-Hindus or NOT . The main point I wanted to mention was that the Pakistani teacher in that delegation doesn't have any information about Hindu temples hence he assumed that all allow everyone.

Whereas the fact is that you can visit but there are restrictions wrgt to some famous temples also you are not allowed to enter sanctum sanctorum

In south India, only priests may enter the Garbha griha ( Sanctum Sanctorum), while in the North, devotees can go inside and do their own puja. And yes, many temples do not allow non - Hindus inside because an active temple is not a place for tourism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom