What's new

Indian investments in Iran and what it means for us?

You are No.1 stupid in this forum, so many pakistani's. You are talking as if pakistan is very much interest of having india progress ha.Is china your new daddy that you people bring every subject like china is like this, china is that blah blah ? I have seen many chinese post blaming pakistan that your country is at the mercy of china and you have to stand your own feet.

This is the latest news and every MNC's in the world eyeing indian market and like JV's with indian companies

Bharat calling: Foreign firms queue up for JVs under 'Make in India' initiative

No body don't care to pakistan and time will tell that, after china your country have to find a new daddy !
And u can
You are No.1 stupid in this forum, so many pakistani's. You are talking as if pakistan is very much interest of having india progress ha.Is china your new daddy that you people bring every subject like china is like this, china is that blah blah ? I have seen many chinese post blaming pakistan that your country is at the mercy of china and you have to stand your own feet.

This is the latest news and every MNC's in the world eyeing indian market and like JV's with indian companies

Bharat calling: Foreign firms queue up for JVs under 'Make in India' initiative

No body don't care to pakistan and time will tell that, after china your country have to find a new daddy !
and u cant get out of ur fantasies come out of fantasy making ur sekf fool isolating pak never gona happen say or do what u wanna say u were one of those filths in 2009 wgen i said russia will be pak friend people like u said over india dead body and u see russia is getting closer day by day u cant isolate it in itself big slap on u and ur country policy

World want part of bussiness from u they never keep deep strtegic alliance with u

U only offer labour which unreliable ur ports only work becoz 1 billion people needs thats it no other country see u strategically ling partner just for a little time

Super falcon

Pakistan is already isolated.WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE

Take out china WHO YOU got watching your back = Answer no one

Not even the Arabs

USA fly striaght to New Delhi ignoring your begging for equal treatment

Russia sells you some junk old helicopters YOUR CALL THAT friendship

When you get the AKULA class Nuclear sub or Join the FGFA PAK FA fifth gen programme then talk.

YOUR ARAB brothers have hundreds of billioins dollars HOW MUCH FDI they given the poor Pakistanis = NIL

WHERES your nuclear deal wuith USA you have been whinging for one ever since INDIA got special treatment.

TALKING DENYING EVERTHING will NOT CHANGE where Pakistan ranks TODAY

Super falcon

Pakistan is already isolated.WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE

Take out china WHO YOU got watching your back = Answer no one

Not even the Arabs

USA fly striaght to New Delhi ignoring your begging for equal treatment

Russia sells you some junk old helicopters YOUR CALL THAT friendship

When you get the AKULA class Nuclear sub or Join the FGFA PAK FA fifth gen programme then talk.

YOUR ARAB brothers have hundreds of billioins dollars HOW MUCH FDI they given the poor Pakistanis = NIL

WHERES your nuclear deal wuith USA you have been whinging for one ever since INDIA got special treatment.

TALKING DENYING EVERTHING will NOT CHANGE where Pakistan ranks TODAY

Pakistans closest allies are China, Turkey and the GCC

So thats a future super power, A Major NATO member and the heart of OPEC.

Pakistan is also a member of the OIC, now SCO and has generally excellent relations with much of the muslim world and much of the non muslim

From south korea to Ukraine we even provide major military guidence from the UAE to Nigeria and Tanzania whose air forces we are guiding and revamping

Indias attempts at trying to isolate india have been pitiful

South Korea has given you zilch

Nigeria & Tanzia LOL LOL ( what is that suppose to be) is that the best you can do

What the he'll ? Why India should take the blame for ur army's mistaken identity crisis ? Did Pakistan gave MNS status to India ? Why u dint give ? Your civilian govt came close to but your army destroyed it till today . Your army will take Pakistanis to their new low mark my words . Nawz know good relations with India will improve Pakistanis economy from ground level it's more beneficial than Chinese white collar investment benefits
@Bang Galore ...read your compatriot post....that mentality barring India towards peaceful solution of the conflict
You find all Allegations which i mentioned previously
a) Frowning
b) Ego matching
c) Narrow mindedness
d) Huge list of Demands

South Korea has given you zilch

Nigeria & Tanzia LOL LOL ( what is that suppose to be) is that the best you can do

Noooooo

China a emerging super power
Turkey a major NATO member
GCC and major economic hub and heart of opec is the best we can do

We have close relations with a number of nations

Nigeria and Tanzsnia are just two examples of states who have asked us for help

Noooooo

China a emerging super power
Turkey a major NATO member
GCC and major economic hub and heart of opec is the best we can do

We have close relations with a number of nations

Nigeria and Tanzsnia are just two examples of states who have asked us for help
China and Turkey have a huge issue of Uyigher between them. Soon you will be forced to take a stand which you would love to avoid.

China and Turkey have a huge issue of Uyigher between them. Soon you will be forced to take a stand which you would love to avoid.

Take a stand? ?????? Our views have been consistent Plenty of muslims live in China happily

We understand china has security issues and we support them in dealing with any hostile individuals but encourage them to protect and give freedom of faith to the uigurs as in the long run this will be best for both communities

Take a stand? ?????? Our views have been consistent Plenty of muslims live in China happily

We understand china has security issues and we support them in dealing with any hostile individuals but encourage them to protect and give freedom of faith to the uigurs as in the long run this will be best for both communities

I maybe wrong in saying that you guys will be forced to take a stand. But the first two countries you mentioned in the list are at loggerheads with each other. Just saying.

I maybe wrong in saying that you guys will be forced to take a stand. But the first two countries you mentioned in the list are at loggerheads with each other. Just saying.

So are israel and iran

Don't you think Chabahar is a gwadar port killer ? Wonder why u dint if you dint
What logic was applied here. Gwadar is being invested on by the Chinese and some South Asian countries like Uzbekistan. It is more than a port it will connect South Asia and China to Arabian sea, giving them a small passage, saving them loads of money and earning us loads of money. While Chabahar is designated for India to trade with Iran and maybe Afghanistan in future. There is no comparison between Gwadar and Chabahar once both projects are finished. You really did want to counter Gwadar, lol. Even Russia has shown great interest into investing in Gwadar.

As far as Iran-Pakistan relations are concerned. They are most certainly not the best of relations but there is a feeling of trust and brother hood between the two countries. I provided a link. Look through it. That is what Iranians think about Pakistanis and Pakistanis in return favor them the most in the world. Chabahar is being allowed by Iran because it will increase their trade, a most welcome for the region. Then there is I-P pipeline. Good days ahead. Plus we don't have to worry about anything. India is not making a naval base or something. lol

And u can

and u cant get out of ur fantasies come out of fantasy making ur sekf fool isolating pak never gona happen say or do what u wanna say u were one of those filths in 2009 wgen i said russia will be pak friend people like u said over india dead body and u see russia is getting closer day by day u cant isolate it in itself big slap on u and ur country policy

World want part of bussiness from u they never keep deep strtegic alliance with u

U only offer labour which unreliable ur ports only work becoz 1 billion people needs thats it no other country see u strategically ling partner just for a little time

Oh buddy, Russia is still co-operating with India not only in defense but also In Nuclear power plants,Oil exploration and now going to be in billion dollar diamond industry.What can you give to russia other than few choppers order? Your nuclear energy co-operation is with chinese only,you don't have any major assets in diamond industry neither economic might and industries to have oil exploration with Russia.Even your current daddy china cannot isolate india from russia, even they are now kee ally, let alone your country.

India is having very good relation with GCC and your country no where in picture in trade volume.

Economy of the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When chinese are giving lottery to pakistan in the form 46 billion for 15 years, we are getting foreign investment like 35-40 billion dollar every year.I think you are living in moon !

Last edited:
And u can

This is today's news of 'Make in India' for building 200 russian helicopters in India, Can you people dream that !

Make in India: India, Russia to jointly build 200 military choppers - The Economic Times

@Super Falcon @Areesh @SecularNationalist @Zarvan @Icewolf @cb4 @coffee_cup @Gijoe @Rahi812 @Shamain @Windjammer

And u can

You want more.......

Biggest warship project: Russia selects Anil Ambani's Pipavav to make frigates for Indian Navy - The Economic Times

And I read somewhere that russia is going to sign an agreement with BHEL ....is it true?

Back
Top Bottom