What's new

Indian investments in Iran and what it means for us?

i dont think so we should worry about india iran deal .. we should be more focused on pak china economic corridor which is going to be real game changer in the region

China and Turkey have a huge issue of Uyigher between them. Soon you will be forced to take a stand which you would love to avoid.

keep on dreaming that turks and chinese will ever leave pakistan :partay::lol: and the day it happened kindly do tag me in your thread or post which you will make on it :lol:

This is today's news of 'Make in India' for building 200 russian helicopters in India, Can you people dream that !

Make in India: India, Russia to jointly build 200 military choppers - The Economic Times

We have already built long and sold long ago military training aircraft and are building military jets like JFT. But anyways nobody gives a sh!t what India is doing.

Looks like you still haven't get a psychiatrist for yourself. Don't you guys have psychiatrists in supa puwa India?

Haha jointly developing dont mean any gurantees in future russia let u isolate it with usa pressure one way ir other USA will pressure indi and use india against russia u cant keep two melons in one habd russia slowly moving to pak wgen such things arise they pull all strings from india just wait

Super falcon

Pakistan is already isolated.WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE

Take out china WHO YOU got watching your back = Answer no one

Not even the Arabs

USA fly striaght to New Delhi ignoring your begging for equal treatment

Russia sells you some junk old helicopters YOUR CALL THAT friendship

When you get the AKULA class Nuclear sub or Join the FGFA PAK FA fifth gen programme then talk.

YOUR ARAB brothers have hundreds of billioins dollars HOW MUCH FDI they given the poor Pakistanis = NIL

WHERES your nuclear deal wuith USA you have been whinging for one ever since INDIA got special treatment.

TALKING DENYING EVERTHING will NOT CHANGE where Pakistan ranks TODAY
Why indian so dumb? It's like Kunwen ka Mendak wali baat, you guys enjoying only good relations with BD/Nepal/Bhotan/Mayanmar and this world looks a very very big for you, for us great China is one enough to stay alert your little kingdoms of allied, yes we start little late as our corrupt politicians were ( still ) busy in looting country not making it! Things changed in recent two years OPEN your eyes little more wide under the supervision of Gen Raheel Shairf in a limited time we almost restored relations with every one, Kasmir Voice start hearing again in international levels, we snatch back SL from your grip and forget about Iran please as after long trade embargo they need to expand their economy without care of religion/culture. She need fly and get more skies for it's benefit till they stabilize their crippled economy and after Iran get stabilize enough they kick your axx so hardy if India take side of Israel as she did in past, they were silent coz India was their big energy importer but when Iran economy get strong they punish you taking side of Israel as they strong enough to import oil and gas which they couldn't during embargo.

Why indian so dumb? It's like Kunwen ka Mendak wali baat, you guys enjoying only good relations with BD/Nepal/Bhotan/Mayanmar and this world looks a very very big for you, for us great China is one enough to stay alert your little kingdoms of allied, yes we start little late as our corrupt politicians were ( still ) busy in looting country not making it! Things changed in recent two years OPEN your eyes little more wide under the supervision of Gen Raheel Shairf in a limited time we almost restored relations with every one, Kasmir Voice start hearing again in international levels, we snatch back SL from your grip and forget about Iran please as after long trade embargo they need to expand their economy without care of religion/culture. She need fly and get more skies for it's benefit till they stabilize their crippled economy and after Iran get stabilize enough they kick your axx so hardy if India take side of Israel as she did in past, they were silent coz India was their big energy importer but when Iran economy get strong they punish you taking side of Israel as they strong enough to import oil and gas which they couldn't during embargo.

This reads more like your wishful thinking than sound analysis. Sorry I based my judgement from only the parts that I could understand, rest all sounded gibberish.

This reads more like your wishful thinking than sound analysis. Sorry I based my judgement from only the parts that I could understand, rest all sounded gibberish.
Aww so nice of you just quote me to point out that I hurt your nerves some where:agree: next time please also mention where it's hurt.

We have already built long and sold long ago military training aircraft and are building military jets like JFT. But anyways nobody gives a sh!t what India is doing.

Looks like you still haven't get a psychiatrist for yourself. Don't you guys have psychiatrists in supa puwa India?

Oh buddy you are accusing us to be obsessive, while your are not obsessed with india by keeping Indian PM picture mmm ! Too much double speaking not good for health.We have good hospitals and that's why many thousands of pakistani patients coming to india for treatment which your super duper cities like lahore or karachi cannot provide

Moreover no body bothered india and that's why MNC''s like Airbus.Boeing etc queueing and JV''s with indian companies in indian market.Talk some sense my dear.

Oh buddy you are accusing us to be obsessive, while your are not obsessed with india by keeping Indian PM picture mmm ! Too much double speaking not good for health.We have good hospitals and that's why many thousands of pakistani patients coming to india for treatment which your super duper cities like lahore or karachi cannot provide

Just because I have a picture of a clown as profile pic doesn't mean I am obsessed with it. You also have an elephant as profile pic. I hope you don't search for "Elephant sex" after posting all bullsh!t about supa puwa India on this forum. :D

The later part of your post shows you still couldn't get a psychiatrist for yourself. :lol:

It's discussed and you are all ashamed.Period

Well it was you who was humiliated by me on that thread. So logically it is you who should be ashamed, if you have any shame left. :)

Back
Top Bottom