What's new

Indian IT giant Infosys slashes yearly growth outlook

Market Cap of entire Dhaka Stock Exchange 72 billion USD

Market Cap of Infosys alone 70 billion USD

Some choice names worse than Ullu came to mind - but I will digress.

Bangladesh economy is one eighth the size of India's.

Some Bhakt idiot from Modi-Land tried to buy his way into our stock exchange - we showed him the door. Nowadays we have tech collaborations with NASDAQ and Shanghai Stock Exchange.

Your Modi-land can't make and export $hit because your economy is uncompetitive. Modi did nothing to change the scene. Only thing you can resort to is employ your underpaid semi-educated flip-flop wearing populace for which you have been scamming Westerners since the 1990's.

No capital costs - no sunk investments. But these types of jobs can be transferred outside your borders in no time. Easy come - easy go.

Stop d*ck measuring with us and start doing that with China - then see where your bhikharee Modi-land stands.

By the way - India's GDP per capita nominal is still lower than that of Bangladesh. So there, Chew on that please.

Last edited:

Your Modi-land can't make and export $hit because your economy is uncompetitive. Modi did nothing to change the scene. Only thing you can resort to is employ your underpaid semi-educated flip-flop wearing populace for which you have been scamming Westerners since the 1990's.

No capital costs - no sunk investments. But these types of jobs can be transferred outside your borders in no time. Easy come - easy go.

Stop d*ck measuring with us and start doing that with China - then see where your bhikharee Modi-land stands.

By the way - India's GDP per capita nominal is still lower than that of Bangladesh. So there, Chew on that please.

"Sarrr our JeeDeePee per kepita izz hayyer than yorz sarr, trust me sarr"
Do they run scam call centres?
They don't run to the IMF tho

Some Bhakt idiot from Modi-Land tried to buy his way into our stock exchange - we showed him the door. Nowadays we have tech collaborations with NASDAQ and Shanghai Stock Exchange.

Nonsensical rant. You opened the thread. Lungis have zero knowledge on economy. You should stick to chaddi stitching. Every time mullahs don't have answers about their own shit economy, they pick up poms poms and dance for China. Lol.

agree to some extent...these Indian IT giants generate a lot of employment.... and revenue for their stakeholders..but unfortunately not investing much back into business..

Many big publicly listed Tech entities are better off acquiring smaller startups for the technology rather than doing R&D on their own. The core idea is to improve the bottom line and reduce expenses, as 'failed' research is pretty damn wasteful and cannot be justified to stakeholders.

This is annual salary of an IIT graduate in the US.

Not even remotely, 2 million is more like the Salary of a CEO/CTO of a Mid level company. IIT graduates doesn't really earn that hyper salary, more like in the range of $150-300K USD.

I'm not from IIT (I have MS and PhD from top tier US university), but I get about $192 K excluding equity, which is little better than my Research assistant professor position in Stanford, where I got $125 K without any equity.

Last edited:
Many big publicly listed Tech entities are better off acquiring smaller startups for the technology rather than doing R&D on their own. The core idea is to improve the bottom line and reduce expenses, as 'failed' research is pretty damn wasteful and cannot be justified to stakeholders.

Not even remotely, 2 million is more like the Salary of a CEO/CTO of a Mid level company. IIT graduates doesn't really earn that hyper salary, more like in the range of $150-300K USD.

I'm not from IIT (I have MS and PhD from top tier US university), but I get about $192 K excluding equity, which is little better than my Research assistant professor position in Stanford, where I got $125 K without any equity.
I make something similar (220k plus equity bonus). What do you do?

There’s money to be made in software, I’m in semiconductor physics and optoelectronics
No, the salaries kind of went up post Corona otherwise I would have got may be $150k with my experience. Yours seem more research oriented and requiring brains. Anyways all the best. Where do you stay in US? Myself in Atlanta.

While the larger companies are suffering under inflation, many startups are being exposed for this mismanagement/tone deaf deals, and inability to operate when the cheap VC money runs out (or gets embezzled?), screwing over the labor force.

If this company, as the reporter says was seen as the poster child of Indian startups, sets the global impression for Indian startups, then FDI drops are soon to follow as capital becomes harder to attract in an environment of high global borrowing costs.

The following is a report by none other than India’s favorite reporter (in some circles) Palki Sharma.

While the larger companies are suffering under inflation, many startups are being exposed for this mismanagement/tone deaf deals, and inability to operate when the cheap VC money runs out (or gets embezzled?), screwing over the labor force.

If this company, as the reporter says was seen as the poster child of Indian startups, sets the global impression for Indian startups, then FDI drops are soon to follow as capital becomes harder to attract in an environment of high global borrowing costs.

The following is a report by none other than India’s favorite reporter (in some circles) Palki Sharma.

read up about infosys.... it will help.

Back
Top Bottom