What's new

Indian Lady minister falls in Gutter,live

imagine if Modi visited this place and fell in gutter it would be headline for world :lol: Modi aor gir gaya.

Everyone is worried about the MP, but no one is caring about the poor chap who was under her when she fall.

:o:o_O:undecided:
He may be enjoying the fall :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Our dj-babu is in sarcastic mood today. :D

And then mullah(s) will say, it's because of ladies wear jeans. :haha:
We actually had a similar comment made here in regards to Sheikhs glorious thread.kudos

61890363.jpg

Correction !! All ruthless, corrupt, shameless, nonchalant politicians deserve to fall in gutters. Accidentally or someone pushing them intentionally !

When it comes to politicians and corrupt officials I echo the same feelings.

These MPs deserves this. Now at least she is going to look who constructed it ?? Next time whenever the tender is going to open , contractor will be careful :P

gutter ko gunda kar dia..i wanted to see Modi in there but nevertheless its right place for all BJP politcians...just feel sorry for her because she is female

imagine if Modi visited this place and fell in gutter it would be headline for world :lol: Modi aor gir gaya.

Apparently she was standing on the edge of a pit, and shifted weight, put her foot where there was open space. There was no one else involved. I feel sorry that a human being was hurt, but then can't help feeling that it was time these parasites realised what the rest of us face in daily life.

Had a pretty horrible feeling when i first saw that video...she was looking quite involved with the situation she was dealing with while standing there. Hope she is recovering fast. Encroachment is a huge problem in Pakistan as well....My respect for that lady.

As a human being feel sorry for her and hope she gets well soon on the other hand i am thinking what if it was common man .. this wont be a news piece than poor guy would be in a hospital with injuries paying his bills and calling it his misfortune "hadsa"

Back
Top Bottom