What's new

indian LCH

LCA & Arjun,both are successful projects which has already been ordered by the respective forces,some morons in this forum must understand that.

AHHH Indicom It's funny how the "successful" projects are still NOT in service. And are still being "tested"

Some of us "morons" have higher standards.

Hmm interesting find. Now i understand the concept of fully "independent" research project. :smokin:

Webmaster,

There is never a real 100% national project. Even JSF is team effort. The real difference is that India paints them as being naional projects but most of the time the idea is foreign, the deveopment is foreign, the parts are foreign and the results are most of the time not an advantage for India either.

If you are well informed about the projects, technical aspects and major developments between nations then you know what really happens. This chopper is Russian and I have been watching its developments for some time. So seeing the Indians suddenly talk about their helicopter was not very amusing... But most of Indian projects end as failures even if they are 100% foreign. It is something that comes with India...

i agree or not this time also india will be left with failure. and it will be as indian scientists are also failures too

They have put a probe on the Moon and have another one orbiting it at low lunar orbit,what the heck have your scientists done?except painting a new missile and claiming that a national success.

i agree or not this time also india will be left with failure. and it will be as indian scientists are also failures too

lets see ,first flight in march 2009 by the way how many choppers Pakistan has built ?

Which part is Indian?

heli3jt8as.jpg

may be it which part

Tiger

b4b219a050dd4047d982915d8527646d.jpg

AgustaWestland A129 Mangusta

Changhe Z-10 (Chinese)

or the Pakistani theory is helicopter with rotor and cockpit has to be copy of another attack copter with rotor and cockpit ??:cheesy::cheesy:

may be it which part

Tiger

b4b219a050dd4047d982915d8527646d.jpg

AgustaWestland A129 Mangusta

Changhe Z-10 (Chinese)

or the Pakistani theory is helicopter with rotor and cockpit has to be copy of another attack copter with rotor and cockpit ??:cheesy::cheesy:

well said....:tup:

The difference between fully buying concept, trying to build with foreign assistance and failing versus stealing concept and able to produce high tech...

The fact remainst that this chopper is carbon copy of the Russian product. We might say that MKI is as much Indian as this chopper. And as usual are indians thanking eachother based on nothing but emotions.

They have put a probe on the Moon and have another one orbiting it at low lunar orbit,what the heck have your scientists done?except painting a new missile and claiming that a national success.

well we to can buy russian spacecraft and send them in the space like inidia:woot:

well we to can buy russian spacecraft and send them in the space like inidia:woot:

kid, the whole damn scientific world has acknowledged india's moon mission as a national success and indegenous project. if it was russian, the russians would have taken credit for it, instead of congratulating the scientists at ISRO.

why dont you learn to give credit where credit is due, even if it is to a rival, instead of making yourself look cheap and jealous.

The difference between fully buying concept, trying to build with foreign assistance and failing versus stealing concept and able to produce high tech...

The fact remainst that this chopper is carbon copy of the Russian product. We might say that MKI is as much Indian as this chopper. And as usual are indians thanking eachother based on nothing but emotions.

Give me a break ,you only posted a picture and claimed it was a copy i posted pictures of three attack choppers from different manufactures and countries ,if i look it thru common man eyes they all look the same but if a person with military knowledge goes thru it there lies the difference ,so which hat r u wearing ?

Well don't get me wrong, I doubt Pakistan has the capability to do that too.:woot:

we don,t need to do that,we don,t need to proove to the world that we are a superpower like india even when it,s poverty conditions are like africa:woot:

Back
Top Bottom