What's new

indian LCH

we don,t need to do that,we don,t need to proove to the world that we are a superpower like india even when it,s poverty conditions are like africa:woot:

Despite being poor India did what it did, we are proud of it and world acknowledges it. Don't give reasons that we don't need to do and BS like that. why don't you gracefully accept that you don't have the capability to do that.

Despite being poor India did what it did, we are proud of it and world acknowledges it. Don't give reasons that we don't need to do and BS like that. why don't you gracefully accept that you don't have the capability to do that.

u in ur profile picture :woot:

I jsut don't understand how you declare something a failure when the process is still going on. We accept failures where they occur, case point being "Trishul". O therwise I don't see why Indian governemnt will press on with major projects. Public opinion is the last thing on governments mind, for Petes sake a huge majority of our population can't even name a few planes and armour in Indian inventory. The very idea that government is pressing on with Arjun and LCA is because it sees viability in those projects. To sum it up your governement wilaccept failure or success when it occurs and not when Pakistani or Chinese posters or Indian posters want.

IPF

Actually I am not declaring anything, I was guessing what he meant. Here, I show you my post again.

I think he means that there is nothing wrong with trying. But atleast admit it is a failure when it is.

We make cars all the time - jus like endia.

Mr. was would love to read this if he accepts FACTS
Poverty and Support for Islamic Militancy
Poverty and the lack of a modern curriculum have proved destabilizing factors for Pakistani society that have been exploited by militant organizations banned by the government to run schools and produce militant literature. Though many madrassas are benign, there are those that subscribe to the radicalist sect of Wahabi Islam,.
As a result, militant Islamic political parties have become more powerful in Pakistan and have considerable sympathy among the poor. This phenomenon is more pronounced in the North Western Frontier Province.

Inequality and natural disasters

The recent 2010 Pakistan floods have accentuated differences between the wealthy and poor in Pakistan. Abdullah Hussain Haroon, Pakistan's diplomat to the United Nations, has alleged that wealthy feudal warlords and landowners in Pakistan have been diverting funds and resources away from the poor and into their own private relief efforts. Haroon also alluded to was evidence that landowners had allowed embankments to burst, leading to water flowing away from their land. There are also allegations that local authorities colluded with the warlords to divert funds. The floods have accentuated the sharp divisions in Pakistan between the wealthy and the poor. The wealthy, with better access to transportation and other facilities, have suffered far less than the poor of Pakistan.
Verge of breakdown of the economy and subsequently of the country:
Around 95% of Pakistani citizens polled that they have a fear of complete breakdown of the country's economy which could ultimately lead to the break of the country. As compared to China, the rate of of increase in poverty and unemployment is very high in Pakistan. Recently, pakistani media led a thorough coverage of how Pakistan's military was holding a large part of the pie of Pakistan's over all GDP, which has intensified the feeling of limited competition in Pakistani public.

Ref : wikipedia

How STUPID on behalf of certain members, in taking the topic totally off the LCH.
Behave little boys.
Lets accept the fact that at least our indian friends are trying and have gone down the path of indiginisation quite well.
Don't make it a me versus him, it just ruins the theme.
Lets hear info about the engineering behind it, its potential stats. Constructive arguments for and against, rather than mines bigger than yours.
Even if the LCH project is a complete disaster, it will still give the indian scientists and engineers a massive insight into the field of rotary flight.
When it comes to project failures, just take a look at countries such as the USA, UK, Russia and even Israel.
Only time will tell what the LCH is about.

Which part is Indian?

heli3jt8as.jpg

hahaha I remember seeing this post way back as a guest...

It ends up not looking anything like that.

800px-HAL_LCH_TD-1.JPG

1881293.jpg

0AI2011_LCH-5552.jpg

BL09_23_LCH_383946f.jpg

Webmaster,

There is never a real 100% national project. Even JSF is team effort. The real difference is that India paints them as being naional projects but most of the time the idea is foreign, the deveopment is foreign, the parts are foreign and the results are most of the time not an advantage for India either.

If you are well informed about the projects, technical aspects and major developments between nations then you know what really happens. This chopper is Russian and I have been watching its developments for some time. So seeing the Indians suddenly talk about their helicopter was not very amusing... But most of Indian projects end as failures even if they are 100% foreign. It is something that comes with India...

It's going to get harder for people to talk **** about India's efforts like this..

Back
Top Bottom