What's new

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter

Listen indian - yet again rather than talk about one of your fellow brethren saying horrendous statements you feel an urge to have a jab about yesterday’s game. Cricket is in sequential when threats are made like this in India. Can’t you just comment on the topic instead of attempting a back handed compliment? A leopard can’t change its spots nor can a zebra change its stripes I guess

Any way i enjoyed the match , australians are going to lift the world cup .

Any way i enjoyed the match , australians are going to lift the world cup .

Was an excellent game and Australia deserved to win. India on the other hand got humiliated - did you enjoy the early return?
On topic - did you know this man? I hear he was one of your fellow crowd that come onto this forum? Do you have the same genes perhaps? Tell me what should happen to Indians that have threatened to rape Virats daughter? How do you keep your sisters and mother safe from this kind of culture?

@GHALIB is generally a decent person.

I speak truth which some can't digest .
Was an excellent game and Australia deserved to win. India on the other hand got humiliated - did you enjoy the early return?
On topic - did you know this man? I hear he was one of your fellow crowd that come onto this forum? Do you have the same genes perhaps? Tell me what should happen to Indians that have threatened to rape Virats daughter? How do you keep your sisters and mother safe from this kind of culture?

India is 120 crore , all types of people , good and bad both live here . I enjoyed most the match played between pakistan and australia . The way wade thrashed three sixes was awesome . Hun aram hai .

Last edited:
I speak truth which some can't digest .

India is 120 crore , all types of people , good and bad both live here . I enjoyed most the match played between pakistan and australia . The way wade thrashed three sixes was awesome . Hun aram hai .

LOL Says the BJP supporter whose team lost to Pakistan and couldn't even make to to semis.

A seasonal troll and you are attempting to passify and acknowledge his soft trolling makes you complicit. The 70 negative ratings are a badge of his honour or lack of. Perhaps a case of Stockholm syndrome.
We in Pakistan thank Jinnah for giving us our land that we don’t have to be prisoners in our land.

I was living with 2 Indian in roommates in this house in Canada. One of them has the same sick Mentality of Bjp Rss of hating Muslims at every opportunity.

I was living with 2 Indian in roommates in this house in Canada. One of them has the same sick Mentality of Bjp Rss of hating Muslims at every opportunity.
Bro
I would rather live in a box outside then that scum

Bro
I would rather live in a box outside then that scum
Brother thanks for the advice, in Canadian major cities the affordable rent is beyond normal, therefore to stay near these cities one has to share rent

Listen indian - yet again rather than talk about one of your fellow brethren saying horrendous statements you feel an urge to have a jab about yesterday’s game. Cricket is in sequential when threats are made like this in India. Can’t you just comment on the topic instead of attempting a back handed compliment? A leopard can’t change its spots nor can a zebra change its stripes I guess
bhai tumharey posts se maalum padta hai ki tumhe zabardast bawaaseer hai.
itna ghussa sahi nahi....gussa thook de mere bhai.
what about the other? was he also a mental-retard or u just assumed bcoz he was indian ?

Only Indian Punjabi can be considered for roommate, I had one for internship in a different city
Because of cultural similarities etc, we had a good time but the other guy who spoke mostly hindi always had issues, basically an old man- you're in your 20s and asking to others not to drink, sleep early on weekends, don't consume certain things in your flat

Ganga lot are mostly bawaseer ke patients, don't expect normal behavior from them

Next time I made sure to get a white roommate

Only Indian Punjabi can be considered for roommate, I had one for internship in a different city
Because of cultural similarities etc, we had a good time but the other guy who spoke mostly hindi always had issues, basically an old man- you're in your 20s and asking to others not to drink, sleep early on weekends, don't consume certain things in your flat

Ganga lot are mostly bawaseer ke patients, don't expect normal behavior from them

Next time I made sure to get a white roommate
The 2 roommates of which BJP affiliate was a punjabi, the other more humble roommate was south indian don't know which part of India.
Both of them used to gang up on me whenever I used the Kitchen, however my social talks decreased the level of team work of both of them. Eventually after 2 month of my stay the BJP punjabi got tired and bought a ticket back to India for vacation.

HOMELATESTCORONAVIRUSPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINIONCULTURESPORTMAGAZINESWORLDTECHPRISMPOPULARMULTIMEDIAARCHIVEIN DEPTH

Search

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter
AFPPublished November 10, 2021 - Updated 38 minutes ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

This photo shows Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. — Reuters/File

This photo shows Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. — Reuters/File
Indian police arrested a software engineer on Wednesday for allegedly threatening to rape the infant daughter of cricketer Virat Kohli following India's defeat to arch-rival Pakistan in the T20 World Cup.
Indian cricketers have faced a barrage of online hate and threats after crashing out of the Twenty20 international tournament.
Police said investigators from the Mumbai Police Cyber Cell arrested Akubathini Ramnagesh after his tweet targeting the cricketer's 10-month-old daughter went viral.
The 23-year-old suspect is facing charges of sexual harassment, criminal intimidation, defamation and publishing obscene material.
“He has been detained and is being brought to Mumbai,” a police officer told AFP.
Kohli is married to Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and the couple welcomed their first child in January.
Ramnagesh is alleged to have issued the threats from his Twitter account following India's first-ever World Cup defeat to Pakistan in the opening game of the tournament on October 24.
The humiliating, 10-wicket loss prompted trolling of the Indian team, including the side's only Muslim player, Mohammed Shami, who was subjected to a storm of social media abuse.
Several former cricketers and Shami's teammates, including Kohli, denounced the hateful outpouring against the bowler.
1 rapist down in India and a hundred million to go.

what's the point of education?
India (Pakistan too) should add critical thinking humanities curriculum in professional degree like they have in the US

Cause professionals coming out probably have the same gutter, village world view but they can just sit on a computer and code

I totally agree. This is what is beneath 90% of the social media filth going around.
The wannabe Hindu rapist is a software engineer. I think his software needs updating.
It is preferable that any adjustments should be done to his hardware.
Dont attempt to slur or deface this upstanding forum by saying he is a part of OUR forum.
Typical Indian response. The piece of crap is Indian - lowest form of human. Most Indian posters on this forum are multi ID trolls and use several different names. When they get exposed and cant hide their hatred - get banned or move onto a different ID.
Some go to great lengths and keep 1 account for posting "semi sensible posts" and keep a handle on whats going on - and then revert to their scum REAL Indian accounts when attempting to talk crap.
You seem to know this gentleman - is he a friend of yours? Associate perhaps?
I know the man, met him with jbgt90 about five years ago. Narrow-minded SOB, and I was glad when the interaction was over; it felt icky. We met because we were all members of this forum.
He was, as far as I remember, neither a friend nor an associate of jbgt90, who usually invites Indian members of PDF to get together. He used to, until the Indian membership dropped to very small numbers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom