What's new

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter

With respect i know different. I have seen him on other forums with one of his other IDs and his previous name JBGT90. Please bro please accept that this is the kind of guy that sits by the sideline and encourages trolls to abuse and in fact has other IDs he uses to abuse. Please accept i know and have proof. Watch him squeal and now complain. Slightly cleverer than the average troll but stupid enough to go onto other forums and lowering his guard.
Peace
He doesn't have other ids. Please don't make these comments knowing nothing about the person concerned.

Srinivas? He is a harmless guy, maybe not very exciting company, but quite harmless.
I am not an iitian.
LOL. It can't be you. We all know you wouldn't do something as scummy as this.

He doesn't have other ids. Please don't make these comments knowing nothing about the person concerned.
So he has alerted the cavalry ? Hope your health is good.
Please don’t make assumptions about me and what I know. I know the rotten apple and I am sure you don’t have to specifically come onto this forum just to defend him. You must have more entertaining stuff to do on other fora that you vegetate on.
Have a good day

Srinivas? He is a harmless guy, maybe not very exciting company, but quite harmless.

LOL. It can't be you. We all know you wouldn't do something as scummy as this.

All indians are harmless even when rss/sanghis indians rape, murder and mutilate people. indians like you will always protect them.

a rotten fish spoils the whole pond, that's what happened. the way Modi/RSS spread hate within his own country against Muslims and Pakistan, damaging the fabric of the society.

although this exist already within them but he bring it out on the streets.

the big question is how would they now bring this genie back to the bottle. they need blows after blows like this to realize otherwise they are rotten to the core.

Trolls are found everywhere in the world but what is unique to Indian trolls is that they are fixated on Islam & Pak and their hatred has no limits.

HOMELATESTCORONAVIRUSPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINIONCULTURESPORTMAGAZINESWORLDTECHPRISMPOPULARMULTIMEDIAARCHIVEIN DEPTH

Search

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter
AFPPublished November 10, 2021 - Updated 38 minutes ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

This photo shows Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. — Reuters/File

This photo shows Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. — Reuters/File
Indian police arrested a software engineer on Wednesday for allegedly threatening to rape the infant daughter of cricketer Virat Kohli following India's defeat to arch-rival Pakistan in the T20 World Cup.
Indian cricketers have faced a barrage of online hate and threats after crashing out of the Twenty20 international tournament.
Police said investigators from the Mumbai Police Cyber Cell arrested Akubathini Ramnagesh after his tweet targeting the cricketer's 10-month-old daughter went viral.
The 23-year-old suspect is facing charges of sexual harassment, criminal intimidation, defamation and publishing obscene material.
“He has been detained and is being brought to Mumbai,” a police officer told AFP.
Kohli is married to Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and the couple welcomed their first child in January.
Ramnagesh is alleged to have issued the threats from his Twitter account following India's first-ever World Cup defeat to Pakistan in the opening game of the tournament on October 24.
The humiliating, 10-wicket loss prompted trolling of the Indian team, including the side's only Muslim player, Mohammed Shami, who was subjected to a storm of social media abuse.
Several former cricketers and Shami's teammates, including Kohli, denounced the hateful outpouring against the bowler.

Nowadays, indians are even raping their OWN mothers............. :bad: :

I know the man, met him with jbgt90 about five years ago. Narrow-minded SOB, and I was glad when the interaction was over; it felt icky. We met because we were all members of this forum.
He was, as far as I remember, neither a friend nor an associate of jbgt90, who usually invites Indian members of PDF to get together. He used to, until the Indian membership dropped to very small numbers.
Joe - your posts suggest a high grade brain matter. You meet or associate with what I would describe as the devil mind - either you are very naive or very trustworthy. It would have taken me 2 minutes to assess him and walk awayAnyone with the capacity to post such horrendous words is perhaps looking at the next level and committing the acts he suggests?
I think it’s a feather in the cap of PDF in ousting scum like and trying to moderate an upstanding forum.
I don’t wish to embarrass your friend jbgt90 anymore than I have - needless to say he is slightly higher intellect than this rabid animal and is able to mask his intent and directive. Let’s agree to disagree as regards to his character.
Warm regards…….
......and the orgasm of a few members in this forum continues. as if orgasm was somehow transferred from the rapists to them.
More cavalry alerted. Nothing to say about your countryman? Trying to dilute the thread by deflecting? What he suggested online was utter disgraceful and is vile - hope he gets a long sentence at the least. On the other hand you continue looking at the posters and disregard the topic

A seasonal troll and you are attempting to passify and acknowledge his soft trolling makes you complicit. The 70 negative ratings are a badge of his honour or lack of. Perhaps a case of Stockholm syndrome.

@GHALIB has some nice ideas like people should be able to marry without the society prohibiting the relationship on religious line.

We in Pakistan thank Jinnah for giving us our land that we don’t have to be prisoners in our land.

Now please don't start like @PAKISTANFOREVER.

@GHALIB has some nice ideas like people should be able to marry without the society prohibiting the relationship on religious line.

Now please don't start like @PAKISTANFOREVER.
I am proud to be like pakistanforever. His name says it all for me.
You keep bowing to a man who holds a record 70 negative ratings and passify him and get the idea pat on the back - good for you.
I have no issues with you - live how you want where you want. It’s easy to say on a forum that people should marry who they want. In the real world especially india - that ain’t as easy as you suggest and you know that too

......and the orgasm of a few members in this forum continues. as if orgasm was somehow transferred from the rapists to them.

Nowadays you indians are EVEN raping your own mothers....... :bad::

And you in Britain are how exactly a free man ?

No one is trying to murder or enslave me or my people here. In fact I can express my Pakistaniness or Muslimness to the fullest here. indian hindus fear us in the UK and are under manners here. It's actually a very good productive life here......... 8-)

Problem with indian so called "Muslims" like you is that if you are not worshipping indian hindus or being their slaves, you are not happy............ :disagree:

Last edited:
It’s easy to say on a forum that people should marry who they want. In the real world especially india - that ain’t as easy as you suggest and you know that too

I agree it isn't easy but only when people propagate such ideas on the internet and offline will it start to become a normal idea and people who talk against it will start to be looked at in a funny manner.

No one is trying to murder or enslave me or my people here. In fact I can express my Pakistaniness or Muslimness to the fullest here. indian hindus fear us in the UK and are under manners here. It's actually a very good productive life here......... 8-)

You should have thought about the varied things that go into the word "Freedom". For example your Daily Mail website carries glowing articles about females who have been to the gym and look ridiculously and unnaturally thin and muscled and the British government allows that but will the government allow Daily Mail to easily propagate progressive ideas like a Communist political system ( like the pre-2011 Libyan system ) and a Communist socio-economic system even though these are evolutions ? On Daily Mail there were congratulating pictures of a British male comedian who declared himself female and the pictures had him riding a cycle in short shorts and having put lipstick. Will the Daily Mail allow you the freedom to write to it articles about actually progressive ideas like Communism ?

And if by "Muslimness expression" you mean you looking like Dawah Man then the British government will allow that, for the moment, for its own nefarious purposes but will it allow you to easily form groups to propagate the progressive systems that exist in Muslim-majority Syria and existed in the Muslim-majority Libyan Jamahiriya ? Those types of Muslimnesses are not what the British government permits the non-Britishers to know of Islam. So "Gaddafi must be killed" and "Dawah Man should be tolerated because multi-culti and his use in NATO regime-change operations".

Last edited:
I agree it isn't easy but only when people propagate such ideas on the internet and offline will it start to become a normal idea and people who talk against it will start to be looked at in a funny manner.

You should have thought about the varied things that go into the word "Freedom". For example your Daily Mail website carries glowing articles about females who have been to the gym and look ( ridiculously and unnaturally thin and muscled ) and the British government allows that but will the government allow Daily Mail to easily propagate progressive ideas like a Communist political system ( like the pre-2011 Libyan system ) and a Communist socio-economic system even though these are evolutions ? On Daily Mail there were congratulating pictures of a British male comedian who declared himself female and the pictures had him riding a cycle in short shorts and having put lipstick. Will the Daily Mail allow you the freedom to write to it articles about actually progressive ideas like Communism ?

And if by "Muslimness expression" you mean you looking like Dawah Man then the British government will allow that, for the moment, for its own nefarious purposes but will it allow you to easily form groups to propagate the progressive systems that exist in Muslim-majority Syria and existed in the Muslim-majority Libyan Jamahiriya ? Those types of Muslimnesses are not what the British government permits the non-Britishers to know of Islam. So "Gaddafi must be killed" and "Dawah Man should be tolerated because multi-culti and his use in NATO regime-change operations".

I see your anti-Muslim rants have started up again. Is this the justification for being the slaves of and worshipping indian hindus?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom