What's new

Indian Missile tech superior than chinese???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to argue base on BS, at least be civilize enough to provide

proof not some pure speculations;

China Trying to Destablize India

India-China Comparison on Military Strength "foolhardy" Says Naval Chief.

"If you wish to be secure on land, you should have supremacy on the sea", said Jawaharlal Nehru, the architect of modern India. It was China who was listening to Nehru, rather than India and they built a Navy far superior to any other power in the Indian ocean. Incidentally, during his last days in 1962, China handed him a humiliating defeat in a war between unequals in NEFA and Tibet. At that time, India was no match for the mighty Chinese army. This was no secret. :smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. Show me "FACTS" not "TRASH" please

Today, India's Naval Chief Mehtha, sounded a real warning. He said it is foolhardy to say India is equal to China militarily. India is no match for China whether it is airforce, navy or army. China is four times bigger than India. The Navy Chief said India's weakest link is the Indian navy. He said India is surrounded by China. It has six bases in the Indian Ocean, one in Chittagong, one in Yangon, Coco Island in Burma, Trincomalee in Srilanka and one in Waga in Pakistan, to India's none.

Navy Chief Mehtha, who is leaving office in two weeks, spoke his mind about India's chances of fighting a war with China. Chinese presence in the Indian Ocean is a reality with six bases to support them. The recent visit of Chinese naval ships to Cochin port, was a clear indication that they are everywhere in the Indian ocean. The Indian navy on the other hand was hardly seen in Chinese waters in the recent past.

Comparisons between India and China would reveal that India is nowhere near China's strength. China has 68 submarines to India's 16, none of them being nuclear. China has 56 airforce squadrons to India's 12. China has 4 million troops to India's 1.5 million troops. China has 14000 Artillery guns to India's 4000. These are only some examples to show that India is no match for China.
China is jealous of India's economic growth and a real challenge to its supremacy in Asia. It is in China's interest that it is planning to destabilise India. The recent article of Dragon's plan to split India in 26 created a furore in political circles. Whether it was real or imaginary, the writing is clearly on the wall, that China is harbouring extra-territorial ambitions.

China wants to establish its supremacy in the Indian ocean. With the waters unapproachable to US, UK and France, with no presence of their naval battleships, nor Russia. China rules supreme in the region. India is virtually surrounded by China. The prophecy coming from none other than India's Naval Chief, is that one day, China will crush India militarily, if no action is taken to build up in the Indian ocean.

There is no doubt that both India and China are nuclear countries. When a war breaks out, it would be catastrophic for either to use nuclear weapons. China has a vast mass of land and population, which is almost two times the size of India. Nuclear war is therefore ruled out.

It requires political wisdom to see reality. The Navy Chief was candid enough to reveal the truth to the establishment that they should not sleep over the matter. The threat from China is real and it is coming. There is a talk of China attacking India in 2012, which is not far off. The question is whether India will be prepared.

Its just a cry for more funds from our Naval cheif mate..let me ask you one more question..how many of these countries will give you base if a war between our two countries broke out?? What do you think ?they prefer to be neutral or take a side with you...yes the concern is there in every establishments..if a small construction work in Vietnam by India can also make Chinese concern about us..its natural but in reality its different mate..no country will risk a war by taking sides ..

Holy sh@t, some brainwashed Indians sharing wet dreams with each

other, hope they not mistaken PDF as an Indians **** site.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Does India have such a submarine-launched ballistic missile compareable to Chinees "JL-2" ?

War head nuclear, single or MIRVs (up to 10), each with maneuverable reentry vehicles

Operational range 8000 km Launch platform Type 096 Tang class submarine, Type 094 Jin class submarine

b3df867d22a5010cd05edd7704e3f5cb.png

Here are some more Searches:

Search Querry: China and India missile program comparison

Result: China and India missile program comparison - Google Search

Search Querry: Strong Chinese missile program

Reslut: Strong Chinese missile program - Google Search

Well I am still to locate a news item that says Chinese Missile Program is Ahead of India.

How about greyboy......any luck.

There is no denying the fact that Chinese missile program is at least a decade ahead of Indian program if not more,and the primary reason for this is that USSR helped out China in 50s as both supported North Vietnam in Vietnam war.India started the missile program in 80s so we have a lot of catching up to do.Sometimes I feel Indian scientist do get overboard when they see a mike and a camera :no::no:.THey are good in science but have no idea of poker face..This is what I like about Chinese ,they always have their poker face on.Even if they are in problem they will never show it.We Indians can learn from them actually.As Chanakya said ,never leave a chance to learn from your adversary.This was the reason he sent chandragupt to Alexander's army to learn Greek war tactics....

Does India have such a submarine-launched ballistic missile compareable to Chinees "DF-41" ?

Operational range of 15,000+km, is capable of MIRV delivery (up to 10), and can cover any position on the planet

Apart from your BS, is there any news article or any source of information that you can use to counter the claim made by Indian Scientist in the news item posted above.

Is there anything in Chinese media or another media that says China Missile program is ahead to Indian Missile program.

If no....then Buzz off....

"Is there anything in Chinese media or another media that says China Missile program is ahead to Indian Missile program."
I must say:no Chinese media mentions India when talk about Missile,we only mention Russia and US,and never compare with India;3000KM range is only a middle range missile;even in 1980 China had DF5 with 12000KM range,it can take Warhead (3200kg 5 million tons of TNT ):cheers:
Short (1000 kilometers), middle (1000-4000 km), long-range (4000-8000 km) and intercontinental ballistic missiles (range typically 8000-13000 km).

There is no denying the fact that Chinese missile program is at least a decade ahead of Indian program if not more,and the primary reason for this is that USSR helped out China in 50s as both supported North Vietnam in Vietnam war.India started the missile program in 80s so we have a lot of catching up to do.Sometimes I feel Indian scientist do get overboard when they see a mike and a camera :no::no:.THey are good in science but have no idea of poker face..This is what I like about Chinese ,they always have their poker face on.Even if they are in problem they will never show it.We Indians can learn from them actually.As Chanakya said ,never leave a chance to learn from your adversary.This was the reason he sent chandragupt to Alexander's army to learn Greek war tactics....

Kashit he was talking about the accuracy not about the range and other stuff as i learned from other news papers..wonder how news papers can twist the news :hitwall:

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Missile India: Mine is better than China’s
New Delhi, Feb. 10: India today claimed that its China-specific deterrent, the Agni III missile capable of carrying a 1,500kg nuclear warhead, was ready for use by the armed forces whenever and wherever required.

The missile was test-fired by the army wing of the Strategic Forces Command (SFC) from Wheeler’s Island off the Orissa coast on Sunday after the technology was developed by India’s military scientific establishment, the scientific adviser to the defence minister, V.K. Saraswat, and the Agni III programme director, Avinash Chander, said here today.

“Yes,” replied Saraswat, when asked if the claim that the missile was “ready for induction” meant the armed forces could deploy the weapon in operations.

Saraswat and Chander were briefing media today on their findings and conclusions after the test-firing on Sunday.

Saraswat, the head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation, would not be drawn into answering questions on what kind of a stockpile was desirable, but said: “We have also established production capability. In today’s world, there is no need to build and store missiles. Since there is no transfer of technology involved, the switchover from development of product to production is almost instantaneous.”

The Agni III is assembled by the defence public sector, Hyderabad-headquartered Bharat Dynamics Limited.

Saraswat also claimed: “We feel our accuracies are better than China’s DF 21.” But he refused to answer a question on the Agni III’s circular error of probability (CEP). The CEP is the radius from a target within which a missile is certain to hit.

The scientists said the technology of the Agni III could also be used to develop an anti-satellite (A-SAT) missile. In its flight test on Sunday, the Agni III, fired from a rail-mobile launcher, reached an apogee (the highest point in its trajectory) of 348km above sea-level to reach its target beyond the equator.

With shorter ranges, the height the missile could be manipulated can reach upto a height of 1,000km. China successfully tested it’s A-SAT in 2007, shooting a “dead” satellite in space.

Agni III mission director Chander said: “The design for the missile is frozen; the configuration is frozen. There is no further development effort on the Agni III that is required.” The missile has been test-fired four times and had failed to meet its objectives the first time.

“The three successful tests have fully validated the design concepts. The user (Strategic Forces Command, the custodian of India’s nuclear weapons and delivery systems) may opt for some more trials,” Chander said.

Both Saraswat and Chander justified the deployability of the missile despite only three successful tests by explaining that “only in an earlier era 15 to 20 tests were required; now it is possible to simulate tests”.

The missile scientists said India had also moved its next long-range strategic missile, the Agni V “from the drawing board to the evaluation of sub-systems”. The Agni V is designed for a range of more than 5,500 km.

More than 80 public and private companies have built components that have gone into the Agni III. The missile is finally made at the defence Bharat Dynamics Limited unit in Hyderabad. Saraswat said “99 per cent of the building blocks” of the Agni III and the Agni V were the same.

Kashit he was talking about the accuracy not about the range and other stuff as i learned from other news papers..wonder how news papers can twist the news :hitwall:

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Missile India: Mine is better than China’s

First of all it is "KASHITH"...And come on you "Feel" your missile's CEP is better? Seriously
these guys need some communication classes.They are good in Maths but speaking :no::no::
China is ahead of us ..by miles,there should be no shame in accepting it.We have to work hard to get ahead and the type of statements he is making can lead to complacency....MY Philosophy in life is GIVE RESPECT WHERE IT IS DUE and we have to accept China is ahead of us right now....Only way to get better is buckle up and give our supreme effort to go ahead in the race...not by making comments which will be mocked world over...

BTW This is my 100th POST YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Thankyou very much for ur post......so for all Indians, India has no missile ranges more then 2500 KM in operation or production acc to attatched image by blueoval.

I think as of now 2500 KM range is good enough for our Adversaries. Takes care of Pakistan and to some extent China. Why invest in a Jumbojet with 20000 KM range when you can do with a smaller jet with less range.....all good for strategic defense.

Do members have any supporting evidence for this statement??

A good indication would be the respective countries' missiles' CEPs. Smaller the number, more technologically advanced the program.

Furthermore, Gambit would probably be the best person to enlighten us more about this kind of stuff.

First of all it is "KASHITH"...And come on you "Feel" your missile's CEP is better? Seriously
these guys need some communication classes.They are good in Maths but speaking :no::no::
China is ahead of us ..by miles,there should be no shame in accepting it.We have to work hard to get ahead and the type of statements he is making can lead to complacency....MY Philosophy in life is GIVE RESPECT WHERE IT IS DUE and we have to accept China is ahead of us right now....Only way to get better is buckle up and give our supreme effort to go ahead in the race...not by making comments which will be mocked world over...

BTW This is my 100th POST YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Sorry for mispelling your name yaar..I know China is ahead of us and no sane member here will say India is way ahead of China..but i am not gonna accept that they can take us on Indian ocean..they dont have the capability for that ...and its a fact..

Congrats for your 100th posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom