What's new

Indian Missile tech superior than chinese???

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. You are not serious now are you? You fail to understand that India does have a mature space program with many successful launch vehicles. Militarization of launch vehicles is a tad little more than a mechanic's job.
Now guess what would their ranges be!

So u wana say that China has less mature space prog then India's space programs.

If u r thinking like that ....I can say only sorry abt ur low knowledge.

Does India have Anti sattlite missile?

Yes, China do have !!!!

:china: :pakistan:

PAC III provide the lower level defence mainly against airplanes but limited ABM capability. US relies on THAAD system against ballistic missiles(terminal phase) and NMD to intercept at mid course of the ICBM flight. Why is DRDO scientist compare a ABM against a lowest level ABM/AA weapon? Does India have something similar to THAAD or NMD?

If not, then I would suggest DRDO or Indian scientist to not make a fool out of themselves by compare a lower altitute ABM missile against a medium altitute Indian missile. How many Indians in here truely believe that India's ABM is superior to the US ABM technology?

**** knows, all I said was he was comparing the PAC III to the AAD system. And he said the AAD was superior. The AAD might be able to engage targets at the 15km flight ceiling of the PAC3? Presumably he was comparing the performance at the same altitude. Anyway I didn't read the whole thing.

If he says so, then I believe him, until you can somehow discredit him.

So u wana say that China has less mature space prog then India's space programs.

If u r thinking like that ....I can say only sorry abt ur low knowledge.

Does India have Anti sattlite missile?

Yes, China do have !!!!

:china: :pakistan:

YES WE DO HAVE ASAT :)

**** knows, all I said was he was comparing the PAC III to the AAD system. And he said the AAD was superior. The AAD might be able to engage targets at the 15km flight ceiling of the PAC3? Presumably he was comparing the performance at the same altitude. Anyway I didn't read the whole thing.

If he says so, then I believe him, until you can somehow discredit him.

AAD is probably very good at intercepting missiles at lower altitute. But it would be just over the target. This fact would discredit him.

Mzubair bhai ek baat to batao when ever we say anythink about china why our you guy jump-up. Is any there is any personal or under cover reason on this:pdf:

If u open such a non-sense thread with title "Indian Missile tech superior than chinese???", then wt can u expect from every one.......wt else, ofcourse every one laugh on that .....

So its not a personal thing.....the thing is that u shld show that u belong to a realistic nation.......which I only hope so, u are !!!!!!

:cheers:

YES WE DO HAVE ASAT :)

proven ones?

I had a discussion before when India have mid course missle interceptor as it was tested in simulation. US mid course missile interceptor worked perfectly in simulation as well but not quite as successful in real life testing. After 10+ years of making improvements, its still improving. If US had just relied on simulation, than we won't know the short coming of a simulation environment vs a real environment.

When an enemy fire a missile at you, are they firing it in simulation or is it a real missile?:rofl::rofl:

proven ones?

I had a discussion before when India have mid course missle interceptor as it was tested in simulation. US mid course missile interceptor worked perfectly in simulation as well but not quite as successful in real life testing. After 10+ years of making improvements, its still improving. If US had just relied on simulation, than we won't know the short coming of a simulation environment vs a real environment.

When an enemy fire a missile at you, are they firing it in simulation or is it a real missile?:rofl::rofl:

Agreed, simulation will never be as comprehensive as the real thing however, an ASAT is a strategic weapon, just the threat that it MIGHT succeed is enough.

GARBAGE THREAD. Let's close this thread!

Agreed, simulation will never be as comprehensive as the real thing however, an ASAT is a strategic weapon, just the threat that it MIGHT succeed is enough.

And you must not be a scientist or technically sound. Are you the guy that developed LCA or Arjun tanks?

And you must not be a scientist or technically sound. Are you the guy that developed LCA or Arjun tanks?

I doubt one 'guy' developed the LCA or Arjun.

I am very technically sound, thank you very much.

Oh yeah, i have supporting evidence for your BS from a blog,

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief

New Delhi: Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

Is Mehta expressing frustration at the slow pace of India's military modernisation? While India spends about $30 billion annually on defence, China spends at least thrice as much, although some estimates go up to $ 200 billion.

Its military is twice as large as India and its nuclear arsenal far well proven.

Conclusion=Typical brainwashed Indians wet dream.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

First of all come out of your wet dreams and stop propaganda.

1. Don't mix and twist the two different statements, Mr. Chanda is talking about missiles and navel chief about military force nuclear warheads.

2. Also, there is a thread running against India's defense expenditure, but navel chief is saying the difference is because of the huge military expenditure by china.

Obviously, if China spend let's say $ 100 and India spend $ 20 there will be huge gap between the military force.

Mr. Chandra is talking about technological superiority and maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom