What's new

Indian MRCA Competition: Eliminated Aircrafts

Why you waiting for Indian decision why you are not able to pick by your own .... why you live on others decision ?????

Just grow up :lol:

This is Indian concern cause all machines are awesome if they select one Pakistan will go for one of the others and by holding their decision Indians have been able to lure in all contenders for a bigger order. Let the final selection be made and whole market will be open for Pakistan to buy aircrafts/ weapons and avionics for JF-17 on better terms. :cheers:

This is Indian concern cause all machines are awesome if they select one Pakistan will go for one of the others and by holding their decision Indians have been able to lure in all contenders for a bigger order. Let the final selection be made and whole market will be open for Pakistan to buy aircrafts/ weapons and avionics for JF-17 on better terms. :cheers:

My question is still not answered ... why your nation is dependent on others decision ????

Where is your self respect ????

My DOGGIE says EFT will win...coz he got some Octopus paul habit and was licking the EFT poster in my room...:taz:...crazzy bugger!!

On a more serious note...i will wait for the final word from IAF.

My question is still not answered ... why your nation is dependent on others decision ????

Where is your self respect ????

why to buy 40 aircrafts when someone has opened a market for 100+ aircrafts. I think it would be wise to wait instead of becoming emotional. You can feel proud that we are dependent on your decision ;). we will definitely have a good deal. Don't worry man . RELAX:cheers:

^Pakistan is going to buy JF 17 and J 10B's only for next few years. Fighter planes are not like rental cars from Hertz which are rented based on that day's deal. PAF has a doctrine based on which they have a selection of aircraft identified for induction. Not based on India's decision of MMRCA

LETS CUT THE CRAP AND WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER

^Pakistan is going to buy JF 17 and J 10B's only for next few years. Fighter planes are not like rental cars from Hertz which are rented based on that day's deal. PAF has a doctrine based on which they have a selection of aircraft identified for induction. Not based on India's decision of MMRCA

well said sir:agree:

Given the scale of the order, the highest kickbacks will be offered by the Russians - India will make a hue and cry about ancient ties to the Soviet Union and opt for the Russian aircraft - the tender process is sham.

O God , everyone has Sources in Armed Forces

Last time you posted about F15 being ordered by IAF

Tactical-facepalm.jpg

Stop visiting Network54/Stra....shitpage

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i like that

WE CAN ASK OCTOPUS>>>>WHO Predict Ed ALMOST EVERY MATCH OF WORLD CUP...LOL

Tactical-facepalm.jpg

tactical facepalm (tak-ti-kuhl feys-pahm) –noun 1. A maneuver performed by a unit of Internet denizens in response to an overwhelming onslaught of ignorance. The maneuver involves each member of the unit performing a standard facepalm in unison. Executed properly, the tactical facepalm is the only known defense against spontaneous cerebrofulmination—also known as "exploding head syndrome" (EHS)—resulting from exposure to extreme stupidity.

example..

Earnest idiot: Africans were wholly responsible for slavery in the European world. Whites only bought what African slavers were offering. They're completely innocent!

Forum dweller CO: Squad, initiate tactical facepalm!

Forum dwellers: Sir, yes, sir! *facepalm*

Forum dweller XO: EHS averted, sir!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW the most sensible and knowledgeable post of the day award (Troller Category) goes to "Machoman".......

congrats to Mr Machoman :victory: :victory:

What is troll about this, I am just giving my opinion here. Apnay kaylay apnay paas rakhoo, zaada kudanay gay to kharab ho jain gay. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom