What's new

Indian Muslims are patriots: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh

Sanatan Dharma is the oldest religion which is still existed compare to other ancient civilizations. But nations do adopt religions and become part of the civilization.

Nations may accept other religions, but you gave a false example saying Hinduism was something not original to Indonesia and Malaysia but an imported concept which is not true since there is nothing before Hinduism there.

They do not become part of the civilization if they adopt a religion which is at variance with the existing civilization. Which is how nothing of Egypt today is similar to what was ancient Egypt. That civilization is gone. Today Egypt is an Arabic Islamic state with just token vestigial remnant of that old civilization in its archaeological digs. In contrast, Hinduism molds the civilization in India even today as it did in the past and is unbroken from its past. There is nothing Islamic about Indian culture. Indian culture remains Hindu. Yes the Muslims of India do follow the Hindu culture to a large extent.

Last edited:
If the muslimans in toiletless India feel bad, they can come over to our great Pakistan!! They will live like kings here!!
I hear of a certain nawab of Bhopal who is indeed living like a king in Karachi... but not the rest. So troll why don't we make bets on how quick you will be off the site?

i don't understand the anti-human hatred in this thread coming from certain quarters.

In Lucknow we were refused entry to a hospital where a relative was sick and bedridden. I think this and other small problems are something minorities continually face but in their patriotism deny. Look at Danesh Kaneria for example and his speech when questioned about identity. Showstopper has been keen to tell me, now an outsider that everything is okay in India for muslims which is not true. Anyone can pick a muslim up in India due to POTA.
That's because you are a Pakistani. Sorry to say but Pakistanis have earned this reputation. No Indian can be denied entry into a hospital based on religion.

That's because you are a Pakistani. Sorry to say but Pakistanis have earned this reputation. No Indian can be denied entry into a hospital based on religion.

Well the person I was with was very much carrying an Indian passport. I am technically a Lucknowi though...

Not the best comparison. Under certain circumstances a Muslim is dutybound to fight against the idolators, regardless of a state of war.

He said the Razakars were just killing Hindus as the Hindu kings killed Muslims. So I debunked his view and was trying to educate him. The Razakars were killing their own subjects and not some army of the enemy kingdom. While the Hindu kings never unleashed genocide on their own subjects regardless of their faith.

Your religious preference is of little relevance. I asked that because you stated that 'Muslims don't hate India. Many are allergic to Hinduism.' Hence the question.
Weren't you being specific about me....
Hey, what are friends for? :)

Btw, do you still feel allergic to Hindus? :(

Hence my answer.....

In Lucknow we were refused entry to a hospital where a relative was sick and bedridden. I think this and other small problems are something minorities continually face but in their patriotism deny. Look at Danesh Kaneria for example and his speech when questioned about identity. Showstopper has been keen to tell me, now an outsider that everything is okay in India for muslims which is not true. Anyone can pick a muslim up in India due to POTA.

Kuch toh Allah Ka Kauf karo & stop lying through your teeths. No one can be denied treatment because of religion. :cuckoo:

Muslim Nizams and Sultans did not kill their subjects but rather the opponent's subjects very much like other kings. So how do you think so many women and children die in Kalinga? Were they also combatants?

There were no women or children killed in Kalinga war. It was death on battle field of only soldiers. Do not try to pull history out of your ***. Muslim Nizams and Sultans were killing their own subjects and that is what the Razakars were doing in Hyderabad. They were not killing Hindus of some opponents nor any soldiers.

Are you really from Yindoostand my brother from a different mother but the same father?

you seem to be rich, seeing from the unnecessary postings you send on the internet.

Thankyou Mr. Rajnath Singh for giving us the certificate. What about people of other religions like christians, parsees, jews, sikhs and hindus etc...will they also get the certificate?

Seriously... why the hate? What did he say wrong? This was his response to ISIS trying to recruit members here. Please understand the difference between dissing the party BJP and dissing the Government of India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom