What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Muslims especially from North India are illegally staying in India. North Indian muslim were at the forefront of partition movement and did not leave when country was partitioned due to stupidity of Gandhi and Nehru.

Enough Land and resource was provided to Pakistan. Pakistan had enough provisions for whole of Muslim population of the subcontinent. Muslims of India are rightly supposed to be in Pakistan. They illegally staying back and occupying Hindu lands.

From 10% in 51 and Muslims have grown to about 18%. Shouldn't come as surprise if they 2 decades hence they again demanded another partition of India.

let us get some genuine view points on this-
@acetophenol @Azazel @fsayed @Shabz Nist [MENTION=144802][Z]eEshAn[/MENTION] @imran_ind @Aamna Ali interested?? :lol:

the muslims who went to pak after partition and have their roots in present india

LOL,These people can't even handle the Muhajirs already migrated during partition.Now they are asking for more??!!!.This is the funniest thread I ever came across in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
They dnt think either... lil troll... :lol:

lol .. we have a elite troll.... you should ask your fellow countryman who started this ridiculous thread... being the top asylum seeker of the world you want to invite indian muslims.. where anyone can attack with impunity... not even a sovereign nation (ask talibs, Osama, US etc..)

lol .. we have a elite troll....

Jaisi moun waisi chapair... when you vomit bs.. dnt expect garlands.

you should ask your fellow countryman who started this ridiculous thread... being the top asylum seeker of the world you want to invite indian muslims.. where anyone can attack with impunity... not even a sovereign nation (ask talibs, Osama, US etc..)

Better to die fighting than die of starvation... as for the guy who opened the thread... he can go join his "indian muslim brothers"... the largest minority yet the most poor community.

Either you are a troll or kidding me , migrate to pakistan ? not even in our bad dreams . we belong to india and this is our motherland mr OP . Even if u open the gates for indian muslims non of us will even bother to think about migrating to pakistan and why should we .we are two different countries and 2 different nations. thank you for your offer please take care of your muhajirs we are happy and more safe then you are in own country

Jaisi moun waisi chapair... when you vomit bs.. dnt expect garlands.

Better to die fighting than die of starvation... as for the guy who opened the thread... he can go join his "indian muslim brothers"... the largest minority yet the most poor community.

Great pakistani logic...better die by blasting himself in a market place... :rofl:

Isn't it shameful

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/over-700-pakistanis-got-indian-citizenship/238875-3.html

Over 700 Pakistanis got Indian citizenship

http://beta.dawn.com/news/796477/107-pakistanis-staying-in-india-illegally

Admins should create separate Sheikh Chilli's section for these type of day dreamers who thinks without logic.

I am sure the person who has started the threat is a mad one. Muslim's in INDIA are those who are contributing their part in the economy and their role is also as important as others. Also Pakistan has not much to offer for its own people so how it can offer to the Indian Muslims.

So it better for them to remain there and keep brotherly relation with others and with Pakistanis too.

LOL,These people can't even handle the Muhajirs already migrated during partition.Now they are asking for more??!!!.This is the funniest thread I ever came across in this forum.

haha,vo to hai..

and congrats on becoming a senior member mate..

OP should get lost to india... and make his "khilafat" with his indian muslims pals in UP,CP.

Sure... i dnt give a f.k abt some dead terrorist... just like a dnt give care abt 3000 dead indian kids tht die everyday of hunger.

hindus n sikhs... good for them... if they chose india... not my problem.

so,u openly say that u arent concerned for anyone else but muslims??

OP should get lost to india... and make his "khilafat" with his indian muslims pals in UP,CP.

ye CP kya hai bhai??

Talk about Pan Islamic delusions of Pakistanis. While streets are being painted with blood & quality of life plunges into an abyss they expect the Muslims 'braaather & sistaaas' to come over and live in the mess with them... what the hell is wrong with people

Back
Top Bottom