What's new

Indian Muslims want 'Ground Zero Mosque' relocated

Hypocrisy personified! IMHO, that poem was for introspection not to accuse or abuse another community! Alas!

Btw, so much for Muslim brotherhood, on one hand people pine for a Ummah, but then because of Indian origins, Muslims from the great subcontinent are Kafirs?
Oh Kafir? What else? Jihad, Jihad? Allah Hu Akbar? What other words would you like to shove in my mouth?

I already see the victory for the moderate and sane voices in bringing about the acceptance for a Mosque in the NY area when the wounds of 9/11 still fester in many an American heart. So for the greater good of the community, wise men spoke.
Actually the victory is going to be of the law. Your moderate and sane voices are law breakers, voices against secularism, equality, tolerance and rights. You can call these moderates but I call the morally bankrupt.

Oh Kafir? What else? Jihad, Jihad? Allah Hu Akbar? What other words would you like to shove in my mouth?
Facepalm! Make it tactical too!

That wasnt meant for your post, but for some others'.

Actually the victory is going to be of the law. Your moderate and sane voices are law breakers, voices against secularism, equality, tolerance and rights. You can call these moderates but I call the morally bankrupt.
The moderates dont only comprise the Muslim voices but also those of the Americans too. Hence your point of view is as narrow as it gets. If you can feel the pulse of the majority of the Americans, those who dont live in major cities, but in the Bible belt, you would understand what significance the decision has. NY/LA/LV/DC dont personify the American psyche. One needs to walk the hinterland, the Bible belt, the copper belt to understand what US is. Americans are as socially conservative as any other society (though some tend to take it a notch higher than is remotely necessary), unlike what one sees being portrayed on screen.

That being said, you havent seen/read this piece of editorial in some Arab newspaper, I posted in a thread some days back. I suggest you do have a read...
Al-Arabiya Director: The Majority of Muslims Do Not Want or Need a Mosque Near Ground Zero
I would like to know your views on that.

Indian Muslims should first seek to integrate in wider issues of Muslims around the world before offering their uninvited opnion.

A Pakistani Poet's few words that fit perfectly upon what Indian Muslims have become...

Asim,

Why would you write and post something sickening and morally repugnant as this poem.

Indian muslims are courageous people---they are honorable people---they pay the price of every wrong that pakistan does---they pay the price of every hindu girl raped in pakistan a hundred times over---they pay the price of every hindu killed in pakistan a hundred times over---.

For every terrorist act, these muslims lose their lives, property, their dignity, the lives of their children.

Last edited:
Indian Muslims should first seek to integrate in wider issues of Muslims around the world before offering their uninvited opnion.

"Wider issue of muslims"! <-- would you care to explain what these issues are according to you? and perhaps you can also explain how muslims like yourself has done anything to seek a solution to these "wider issues"

And it is their opinion that they are offering, who are you to say it is univited. I never knew muslims worldwide made you their spokesperson. Their opinion is as much relevant as yours!

PS: I read Asim's poem and honestly didn't understand it, would someone care to translate it?

Last edited:
Asim,

Why would you write and post something sickening and morally repugnant as this poem.

Indian muslims are courageous people---they are honorable people---they pay the price of every wrong that pakistan does---they pay the price of every hindu girl raped in pakistan a hundred times over---they pay the price of every hindu killed in pakistan a hundred times over---.

For every terrorist act, these muslims lose their lives, property, their dignity, the lives of their children.

YOU ARE THE ADMINIOSTRATOR OF THIS BOARD----BUT HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING DEROGATORY AGAINST THE INDIAN MUSLISM IN SUCH AN OPEN AND CASUAL MANNER---.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME LEFT IN YOU---NOBODY HAS THE COURAGE AND STAND UP AND SAY TO YOU SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU ASIM---HAS YOU INTEGIRTY TAKEN SUCH A LOW THAT YOU HAD TO TALK DOWN TO THE INDIAN MUSLIMS---.

LOOK YOUR FACE IN THE MIRROR ASIM---AND LOOK AT WHAT REFLECTS BACK AT YOU.

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING MAN---AND AN EQUALLY DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING AT THAT.

AND SHAME ON YOU THINK TANK MEMBER---.

Thanks a lot for speaking the truth. :tup:

Asim,

YOU ARE THE ADMINIOSTRATOR OF THIS BOARD----BUT HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING DEROGATORY AGAINST THE INDIAN MUSLISM IN SUCH AN OPEN AND CASUAL MANNER---.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME LEFT IN YOU---NOBODY HAS THE COURAGE AND STAND UP AND SAY TO YOU SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU ASIM---HAS YOU INTEGIRTY TAKEN SUCH A LOW THAT YOU HAD TO TALK DOWN TO THE INDIAN MUSLIMS---.

sir, i don't agree with you on first few lines because rest are your personal opinion. after mumbai incident and other terrorist incidents (including attacks on temple and mosque) not a single communal incident took place in our country. and all were stand together.

ok....pls issue a fatwa against indian muslims against univited suggestions by them. by the way, who listens to you?

Asim,

Sorry Mastan Khan sir but I didn't find something really very derogatory about Indian muslims in that poem. In fact that poem can be applied to a huge population in Pakistan also. I don't know why you reacted so emotionally with caps lock on for that poem.

:)

Thanks a lot for speaking the truth. :tup:

Benny,

I am furious---somebody rather slap me in public and degrade and humiliate me than say something so much derogatory of the indian muslims---.

I felt as if a knife was stuck in my heart---I felt the pain as if someone was hurting my little child in a severe manner.

What wrong have the indian muslims done to the pakistani muslims----just anyone name one instance where indian muslims have wronged the pakistanis---.

I never knew such a poem existed---I never thought that someone in pakistan would stoop so low to write something derogatory about their brothers in another country who are living under the threat of the gun.

Why should they integrate with worldwide muslim issues when they have issues of their own. They don't need to toe the line of other world muslims just for the sake of it, they are independent and will make their own choices.

sir, i don't agree with you on first few lines because rest are your personal opinion. after mumbai incident and other terrorist incidents (including attacks on temple and mosque) not a single communal incident took place in our country. and all were stand together.

Hi,

I understand what you are saying.

Have you ever been to a chicken farm---when the rooster jumps on the hen to copulate---then hen sits down and spreads its wings---after a while it hets used to it---what happens is that when the caretakers get in to catch the hens----the moment the caretakers put their hands on the back of then hens---not knowingly---the hens take the copulating stance---not knowing that they are going somewhere else.

Do you know about the DIGNITY BATTALIONS or Dig Bats of Gen Noriega---they were called such a name because they would beat the dignity out of respectable people---like the conscietious objectors---.

The indian muslims have also faced the dignity battalions as well---.

Benny,

I am furious---somebody rather slap me in public and degrade and humiliate me than say something so much derogatory of the indian muslims---.

I felt as if a knife was stuck in my heart---I felt the pain as if someone was hurting my little child in a severe manner.

What wrong have the indian muslims done to the pakistani muslims----just anyone name one instance where indian muslims have wronged the pakistanis---.

I never knew such a poem existed---I never thought that someone in pakistan would stoop so low to write something derogatory about their brothers in another country who are living under the threat of the gun.
sir, u have too many misconception about india. indian muslims are living under the guns. if you have any doubts,visit india and see for urself.

Hi,

I understand what you are saying.

Have you ever been to a chicken farm---when the rooster jumps on the hen to copulate---then hen sits down and spreads its wings---after a while it hets used to it---what happens is that when the caretakers get in to catch the hens----the moment the caretakers put their hands on the back of then hens---not knowingly---the hens take the copulating stance---not knowing that they are going somewhere else.

Do you know about the DIGNITY BATTALIONS or Dig Bats of Gen Noriega---they were called such a name because they would beat the dignity out of respectable people---like the conscietious objectors---.

The indian muslims have also faced the dignity battalions as well---.
so, wht do you want to say? what is gonna to happen with indian muslims ? sir, i again say it is your misconceptions, the liberty they enjoy in india is unbelievable. let my fellow indian muslim respond to you.

Back
Top Bottom