What's new

Indian Navy #1 fleet called in Shanghai port

nice pics, stunning night shots, and some hilarious comments from speeder2... all chill out, just treat the post like comments on a tabloid newspaper, then it may feel kinda cool

some more pics from china.org.cn

000cf1bdd03f11437caf09.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf0a.jpg

no need to make fun of Indians. We were treated the same 15 years ago. Excessive bragging is a sign of an inferiority complex.

and ur navy is still no match for IN for next two decades. Ypu guys need to learn from IN to be able to become a formidable force at least.

indian navy has experience at crashing warship into big cargo ship. they learn well from their air force comrades.

Indian Navy Frigate Catches Fire and Sinks After Collision With Cargo Ship
*ttp://defensetech.org/2011/02/01/indian-navy-frigate-catches-fire-and-sinks-after-collision-with-cargo-ship/

china must learned from the indian navy? lololololollol what?

lols aside the new indian destroyers are indeed formidable, good enough to be called aegis-like

what has PLAN done EVER.............................RR ?

stayed in docks and made claimed. Oks anything else?

So I guess you cannot think of a thing that Indian Navy had done. Me neither.

As for the PLAN, you need to as the Chinese members.

I can share with you what USN had done in the past 30 years if you like. That does not include WWII, which is my favorite time period for USN.

china must learned from the indian navy? lololololollol what?

lols aside the new indian destroyers are indeed formidable, good enough to be called aegis-like

Can you tell me more about them?

So I guess you cannot think of a thing that Indian Navy had done. Me neither.

As for the PLAN, you need to as the Chinese members.

I can share with you what USN had done in the past 30 years if you like. That does not include WWII, which is my favorite time period for USN.

I dont wish to educate you the great exploits of IN or its modern fleets or its numerous war exercises with the best Navies in the world or the 50 years of ACC experience etc etc. (areas where PLAN is zilch)

so u dont know anything about PLAN. yes coz there is nothing to know about PLAN that is why. :lol:

so next time you ask other for something, have something up your sleeve first. remember that ccp boy.

I dont wish to educate you the great exploits of IN or its modern fleets or its numerous war exercises with the best Navies in the world or the 50 years of ACC experience etc etc. (areas where PLAN is zilch)

so u dont know anything about PLAN. yes coz there is nothing to know about PLAN that is why. :lol:

so next time you ask other for something, have something up your sleeve first. remember that ccp boy.

So the only thing Indian Navy did in the last 50 years was excise with Navies of the world.

As for PLAN, I don't know much about them as I'm not from China. I'm from Taiwan.

As I say, I know more about USN. One thing USN did in the last 50 years was to make sure India did not invade Pakistan in 1971. And USN still rules India Ocean area today as well as 40 years ago.

I was in shanghai, ning bo , etc. .... last month and went to the place where they photograph the shanghai sklyline .
If you are impressed by shiny buildings , this is the place for you , but if you are a history buff or more into the culture aspect , shanghai will disappoint you.
Being my first visit to china , i wanted a quintessential chinese experience , not an asian attempt at becoming another western city.
So i liked your tea making/drinking experience and taking photographs of the old type architecture (gates, buildings, etc.).
Surprisingly lots of chinese were also taking photographs of your old architecture.
With modernity , our countries should not lose our unique identities , which make each country interesting.

Sorry if i derailed your trolling attempt .

I understand your concern, but that's easier said than done in China. It's perhaps easy for countries with a relative short history to preserve their culture monuments, but consider China, with its history, for any city every street block will have some temple or wall or a building or some people of significance once lived. Should we preserve them all we may as well forget about modernization. So here is the question, the memory or the future, which is more important?

It's heart breaking to see some of the things being tore down, but what's the alternative? I live in Beijing, the WHOLE city being the most recent imperial captial is a monument. I guess we'll have to settle with books and photographs. Anyway, the next time you come, you can plan your route if that's what you seek, sites outside of major cities are still preserved. Xi'an may be suitable, it used to be the best preserved city with its walls still intact, but I don't know if it is still now.

Ps my best friend operates the most well known live house in Beijing, it's located at the residence of one very famous warlord. I suppose it's up for rent because 100 years of history is not considered history here. Still, one rental requirement was that the strutter of the building cannot be altered in anyway, so perhaps the city plans to restore it at some point. who knows.

I was in shanghai, ning bo , etc. .... last month and went to the place where they photograph the shanghai sklyline .
If you are impressed by shiny buildings , this is the place for you , but if you are a history buff or more into the culture aspect , shanghai will disappoint you.
Being my first visit to china , i wanted a quintessential chinese experience , not an asian attempt at becoming another western city.
So i liked your tea making/drinking experience and taking photographs of the old type architecture (gates, buildings, etc.).
Surprisingly lots of chinese were also taking photographs of your old architecture.
With modernity , our countries should not lose our unique identities , which make each country interesting.

Sorry if i derailed your trolling attempt .

Indian are so full of themselves! LOLOL.

He is just merely a normal visitor, and yet he sounded here as though that he owned China just in order to make himself feel important! LOLOL at the delusioned indian.

Back
Top Bottom