What's new

15 Most Powerful Navies in the World

Most of Turkey’s military equipment use foreign components. The 5th generation fighter uses American engines, imported frame of F-35 and foreign made avionics. Altay is a toy without South Korean engine. Simple examples to show you your true place.

Turkey has a formidable military force but not a producing country. An assembler at its best.
Ofcourse man we can’t even dream of producing something as the 7th generation Qaher-313.

Qaher 313 is out of this world it has to be alien technology.

These pathetic jealous iranians, just because Turkiye devellops state of the art, high tech weapons these iranian dirts get jealous, why because their own productions have been exposed as the garbage they really are. Just looking at achievements of Turkish def industry you realise what a scammers those iranians are.

Only thing remaining for this article was to include Afghan Navy
I would put Ukrainian Navy above the USN.....

I mean, would I believe if USN have zero capital ship can sink 3 Russian capital ship and damage at least 6? No.....

That feat alone should have given Ukrainian navy number 1 spot....in fact, name me a country on that list can do that LOL

I mean, would I believe if USN have zero capital ship can sink 3 Russian capital ship and damage at least 6? No.....

That feat alone should have given Ukrainian navy number 1 spot....in fact, name me a country on that list can do that LOL
Lets Make Ukaraine Great Again

I think the Australian Navy is top 1.

lol

What kind of dumb-asses can't see the sarcasms?
Oh no, baby, you know I'm serious. The Australian Navy is the top 1 in the universe!! As you said, the Australian Navy can defeat the China Coast Guard.

Screenshot_20230428_010806.jpg

lol

Back
Top Bottom