What's new

15 Most Powerful Navies in the World

The British Navy currently only has 6 destroyers(type 45) and 13 frigates(type 23). I almost forgot, there is also a sail battleship, the HMS Victory.

This is not only due to a shortage of quantity, but also the capabilities of type 45 and type 23 are far inferior to those of the KD-3 and FFX-3 in South Korea.

Of course, you would definitely say SSN and CV. After all, without considering nuclear submarines, the Russian Navy cannot rank third.

But can relying solely on the HMS Queen Elizabeth and SSN really challenge the South Korean navy?

I know you're talking about 35 F35B. But you know South Korea has also purchased 60 F35, and they also have 60+ F15K, 180+ F16, and 60+ FA50. They also have a complete aircraft manufacturing industry that can continuously supplement fighter jets.

As for the 10 SSN in the UK, you can search for the anti submarine capabilities of the South Korean Navy yourself. Secondly, South Korea also has 19 SS.

The biggest gap between the British and South Korean navies lies in South Korea's shipbuilding industry. If the two countries enter a long-term war, the time it takes for Britain to build a warship, the Koreans can build a hundred.

Looking at the Ukrainian war, we should know that wars between major powers do not have winners in a short period of time. The reserves before the war will soon run out. Ultimately, it will inevitably be a competition between the industrial strength of two countries.
I don't think they have F35 in their Navy and if you considering them from their Air Force, then you have to do the same for UK's Air Force as well ie apples to apples comparison.
Regarding industrial capability, while its true the Korean have done great development in recent years, you cannot the dicount the military industrail complex of former super-power, which still produces the state of art weapons, although in low numbers. I am sure once the need arise, they can definitely churn out more.

Uk and Europeans in general have become passive with regards to military because of them being under the USA's umbrella, not because they are incapable of making decent weapons. If need arise I am pretty sure they can again rebuild their military, currently they just don't feel the need to do so. Russian-Ukraine war definately have pushed them to become independent in terms of military, but it won't happen anytime soon.

While Korea has potential threat at all its sides aka N Korea, China even Japan perhaps(for them). So they are active in their building military competency. While UK and likes of them have taken a kind of break since the soviet split lol.

Amfibi = Amphibious Commando
Amfibi=Amfivios=Αμφίβιος

It's Greek. You don't need to "teach" me anything.

And posting all those photos of Turkish "uber-soldaten" isn't going to impress me. I'm not a Pakistani Ertugrul fanboy.

Amfibi=Amfivios=Αμφίβιος

It's Greek. You don't need to "teach" me anything.

And posting all those photos of Turkish "uber-soldaten" isn't going to impress me. I'm not a Pakistani Ertugrul fanboy.

We did teach you how to swim in 1922
UK,France backed Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

and You are BIDEN and MACRON Fanboy to beg for more support and protection against Turkiye

wth are you doing here ?.. here for big boys like Turkiye top 15

Greece is in junior league

Last edited:
Chinese ships and subs do not need hatch, they leak because of their quality.
'Indian' and 'quality' are antonyms. Don't always talk about things you don't have. OK?

Even Indians are of low quality race.

We did teach you how to swim in 1922
UK,France backed Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming
Wow! What an original comment from you! You just repeat the things.

and You are BIDEN and MACRON Fanboy to beg for more support and protection against Turkiye
When did I ever root for Biden? Lol? Your president was the one who kept asking Biden for a meeting last year. And he was being rejected all the time. And when he finally got to meet Biden,he got back with empty hands.

wth are you doing here ?.. here for big boys like Turkiye top 15

Greece is in junior league
Where's Turkey then?

When did I ever root for Biden? Lol? Your president was the one who kept asking Biden for a meeting last year. And he was being rejected all the time. And when he finally got to meet Biden,he got back with empty hands.

Dont repeat FETO's lies everywhere

ERDOGAN dont care about sleepy BIDEN and BIDEN comes to ERDOGAN

Where's Turkey then?

Turkiye is 11 of top 15 according to this list .. top 15 big boys

and Greece is in junior league

Dont repeat FETO's lies everywhere
You're brainwashed by your AKP leaders and you see "FETO lies" everywhere.

Turkiye is 11 of top 15 according to this list .. top 15 big boys

What? Turkey not even in top 10? I guess you're not a real superpower then.

What? Turkey not even in top 10? I guess you're not a real superpower then.

Turkiye is always in top 10

BIG BOYS
USA , Russia , China , UK , Japan , S.Korea , Turkiye , Italy , India , France

Indonesian Navy is not in top 10
only 10 Frigates , only 4 modern Corvettes and only 4 Submarines .. nothing else

No Aircraft Carrier
No Military bases abroad
No strong Naval Industry

Indonesian Navy can not match with even Turkish UCAV fleet

-- 60 km ALPAGUT
-- 100 km TOLUN-IIR
-- 150 km KGK-LR
-- 150 km TRLG-230
-- 150 km CAKIR
-- 180 km KUZGUN-TJ
-- 280 km SOM

and 700 km new SUPER SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone to carry by ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA
1682531527401.jpeg

1682531509373.jpeg

1682531571161.jpeg

1682531595297.jpeg

in 2024 , both ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA to be ready for military operations
Other countries only can dream about it

even I am not talking about 250+ TB-2/3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 1.000 - 1.500 guided munition/missiles

Last edited:
Turkiye is always in top 10

BIG BOYS
USA , Russia , China , UK , Japan , S.Korea , Turkiye , Italy , India , France

Indonesian Navy is not in top 10
only 10 Frigates , only 4 modern Corvettes and only 4 Submarines .. nothing else

No Aircraft Carrier
No Military bases abroad
No strong Naval Industry

Indonesian Navy can not match with even Turkish UCAV fleet

-- 60 km ALPAGUT
-- 100 km TOLUN-IIR
-- 150 km KGK-LR
-- 150 km TRLG-230
-- 150 km CAKIR
-- 180 km KUZGUN-TJ
-- 280 km SOM

and 700 km new SUPER SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone to carry by ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA
View attachment 926469
View attachment 926468
View attachment 926470
View attachment 926471

in 2024 , both ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA to be ready for military operations
Other countries only can dream about it

even I am not talking about 250+ TB-2/3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 1.000 - 1.500 guided munition/missiles
How much are you getting paid?

Where are the 250 UCAVs? Are they ready to be used all at the same time?

Yes and like Akritas and other have pointed out in other threads,many of that equipment is either inspired by Western and Chinese equipment or have parts that are not Turkish.
What happend to Akritas?

Back
Top Bottom