What's new

Indian Navy #1 fleet called in Shanghai port

This is a good even so let's not fight on this, a few pictures (posted on a different thread as well)

rdn_4fd84f0a16b4e.jpg

rdn_4fd84f0b7e34b.jpg

rdn_4fd84fce0e17f.jpg

rdn_4fd84f111f69b.jpg

rdn_4fd84f0df1692.jpg

Earlier pictures of Chinese navy visiting India:
1336700679214.jpg

1336700679598.jpg

THnx for the pic......:tup:

:offtopic:

The Lady officers require some training in holding the wine glass ...... i m willing to take them on date and show them proper technique ( just kidding):D

THnx for the pic......:tup:

:offtopic:

The Lady officers require some training in holding the wine glass ...... i m willing to take them on date and show them proper technique ( just kidding):D

:) Most Chinese actually don't drink wine so few of them knows now to hold a wine glass, that includes me. They are apparently more used to holding beer glass.

是队友的欢呼声

Good to see some warm relation between two Asian giants.....If only this two could solve there prob amicably ...no one would dare give a stair to any Asian country........Lets see what future holds for us:pop:

I hope India can produce warship by itself in the future...don't just buy foreign weapon

I hope India can produce warship by itself in the future...don't just buy foreign weapon

It's a vanity thing. Why should I make them when I can afford to buy them. It's the same as why should I learn to drive when I have drivers.

It's a vanity thing. Why should I make them when I can afford to buy them. It's the same as why should I learn to drive when I have drivers.

Warships produced by India (Heavyweight only)

1. Shivalik class frigs

dsc01235734471.jpg

gr354.jpg

"Nowhere in the world ship of this size has been incorporated with stealth features. It is a 6000 tonne ship and is the largest stealth frigate in the world."

2.Kolkota class destroyers

INS1.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

To be cont...

Back
Top Bottom