What's new

Indian Navy News & Discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a ship designed for the collection of signals and communications beyond enemy lines. Just like the USS Liberty which was accidently drowned in six-day war by Israel.

I wanna know why IN does not have a ship like this or has plans to procure them??

IN so far only looks for Hydrographic Survey Vessels, with some new once coming in in the next year too:

World Maritime News - Indian Navy to Procure Survey Vessels from Indigenous Shipyards

World Maritime News - Indian Navy Gets Its First Catamaran Hydrographic Survey Vessel

Sigint, might be an option for the future too, but I didn't heared about it so far.

@SpArK @arp2041 @sudhir007 @RPK @jha @angeldemon_007 @gessler @ANYONE

Guys does anyone have any pics of the Navy day celebrations in Mumbai? I am particuarly interested in seeing the MARCOs demo.

And any reason why there haven't been any pics to surface of such celbrations up till now.

Some pics ,for eg, from last year's clebrations:

indiannavycommandos12.jpg

107245215.jpg

@SpArK @arp2041 @sudhir007 @RPK @jha @angeldemon_007 @gessler @ANYONE

Guys does anyone have any pics of the Navy day celebrations in Mumbai? I am particuarly interested in seeing the MARCOs demo.

And any reason why there haven't been any pics to surface of such celbrations up till now.

Some pics ,for eg, from last year's clebrations:

indiannavycommandos12.jpg

107245215.jpg

I was waiting for you to provide those pictures infact.:laugh:

@Abingdonboy i think this time there were no celebrations just the usual press conference & tribute due to GOI's declaration of 7 days national mourning b'coz of death of former PM Ik Gujaral.

@Abingdonboy i think this time there were no celebrations just the usual press conference & tribute due to GOI's declaration of 7 days national mourning b'coz of death of former PM Ik Gujaral.

Oh really? When was this announced??

How many times will Pakistani members keep posting month-old news for self-satisfaction?

Every bit of this forum already knows Viki wont come in December this year. Are you so bent on posting
this article now? Just the other day you were bashing Indian member for posting a barely 3 days old news
regarding PAF Mirage crash.

Especially windjammer.. don't have work other than posting repeated articles again and again..... lol trying to feel them self better..

Just let it go for Budda's sake... SCS is non of India's concern.

And it never would have been if PLA would have keep out of K@shmir in first place. If you remember Indian decision came only after Chinese engineers and soilders spotted in disputed area under Pakistan's occupation
And for god sake lets not spoil this thread. It was just a news. And post in correct section as well as as a separate thread. So let's take our discussion there

yesterday there is a fine air display at Marine drive Kochin as part of navy week celebrations. Aircrafts include TU-142 , IL-38 SD, Dhruv , Seaking , Chetak etc take part in excercise.

Today (Dec 08) also there are air displays . Yesterday there is also 'slithering operations' displayed by our Navy helicopters and its executed in a fine fashion by our Dhruv and Seakings. And also our dropped commandos blown up a target by using explosives.

Back
Top Bottom