What's new

Indian Navy opens up special forces MARCOS for women in historic move

Maybe I'm just oldschool

Old school ? You mean you were a Uzbek spetsnaz fighting against Al Qaeda in the mountains of Afghanistan in the 1980s ? Or were you a Palestinian associate of his ?
636262690945927986-AP-FRANCE-CARLOS-THE-JACKAL-89478609.JPG

But Palestinians - the real ones and not the Hamas and the PIGs - have had female fighters too :
_84384045_004581318-1.jpg

FatehMilitia.jpg

Old school ? You mean you were a Uzbek spetsnaz fighting against Al Qaeda in the mountains of Afghanistan in the 1980s ? Or were you a Palestinian associate of his ?
Yes I'm Uzbek Spetznaz rambo who fought.. Helmand province me bhot bajai Talibans ki.

"Al Qaeda" didn't exist back in the 80s, dumdum

aaanyway.. women MARCOS !! how cool (if a bit dodgy) is that ? 8-)

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F47f55280-d86e-11e8-926d-96790161a92a.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yes I'm Uzbek Spetznaz rambo who fought.. Helmand province me bhot bajai Talibans ki.

"Al Qaeda" didn't exist back in the 80s, dumdum

1. Dumdum says that Al Qaeda, "Afghan" "Mujahideen", Taliban all sem-2-sem. All seeded by NATO.

2. Rambo and Spetsnaz are contradictory. You can be either and not both. The first is a propaganda of a non-existing superhero who can demolish a garrison of 400 USSR and Afghan soldiers single-handed but in reality depicts Capitalist imperialism, and the second is a real hero.

aaanyway.. women MARCOS !! how cool (if a bit dodgy) is that ? 8-)

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F47f55280-d86e-11e8-926d-96790161a92a.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

So what has this Indian Para SF female commando in the bottom picture done about the honor-killed Delhi girl Aayushi ( a co-gender ) and about the 400,000 farmers who suicided just between 1995 and 2018 just because of India's extremest Capitalist socio-economic system and about those 670 farmers who died in the 2020-21 farmers protests in Delhi and about bomber cum BJP member of parliament, Sadhvi Pragya, who gave a speech two weeks ago in Shimoga calling against Love Jihad and calling for sharpening kitchen knives to use them against humans ( Muslims, Christians, Communists, Dalits, Shudras ) when opportunity presents ? When Sadhvi Pragya visits the base of this female Para SF commando will this female commando do a click of her boots and shout "Bharat Mata ki jai" and salute the terrorist Sadhvi Pragya ?

Last edited:
1. Dumdum says that Al Qaeda, "Afghan" "Mujahideen", Taliban all sem-2-sem. All seeded by NATO.
2. Rambo and Spetsnaz are contradictory. You can be either and not both. The first is a propaganda of a non-existing superhero who can demolish a garrison of 400 USSR and Afghan soldiers single-handed but in reality depicts Capitalist imperialism, and the second is a real hero.
Ha, lol... Rambo se to hogi hi problem tujhe

this commie BS doesn't work with very religious people, godless communism is antithetical to the very idea of religion. Soviets in Afghanistan, Ba'athists all over the middle east found out what happens when you repress a people. The US cleverly exploited those faultlines, all that dynamite was already there, just waiting for something to spark it.. enter uncle Sam and git 'r dun.

I'm a fan of both, Spetsnaz go through unthinkable horrors in training and are generally more brutal (at least what's out there in the public domain via leaks).. Rambo was probably 5th special forces group, Afghanistan falls under their area of ops. SF are a breed apart, they really are 'force multipliers', go work with the locals, train militias, very unconventional.

Do you know of Major Jim Gant ?

^real Rambo, got shafted by his own command, poor guy. General Patraeus later himself acknowledged his efforts and was somewhat remorseful about the whole matter

great read, this:

1673248177788.jpeg

5ac4e6ca-e97b-11e6-8689-d0ab7abaf19b.jpg

and as usual, you're derailing a perfectly good thread with your nonsense so I'll end with saying it's pretty cool to open up SF roles for our women but I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom