What's new

Indian Ocean: the new Great Game

I just googled nicobar island on maps lol its too soft target a couple of Chinese CJ-1O's can destroy it and Indians will never know what hit them Indians always try to portray themselves as some sort of power. :sick:

Only two Missiles - what will be the targets specifically ? Because AnN is a chain of Islands most of which are Sparsely populated and We haven't deployed Aircraft's and Ships in one place so that they can be easy target

I Always say Chinese are not as stupid as Pakistanis :D you Proved that right,Good Luck with Googling.I suggest you Google Lakshadweep too and then Calculate which Pakistani missile can target that Island,then you can use Google Earth to see What aircraft's,Ships we have deployed there and then you must Run with this Intel report of yours Straight to Military establishment of yours

Only two Missiles - what will be the targets specifically ? Because AnN is a chain of Islands most of which are Sparsely populated and We haven't deployed Aircraft's and Ships in one place so that they can be easy target

I Always say Chinese are not as stupid as Pakistanis :D you Proved that right,Good Luck with Googling.I suggest you Google Lakshadweep too and then Calculate which Pakistani missile can target that Island,then you can use Google Earth to see What aircraft's,Ships we have deployed there and then you must Run with this Intel report of yours Straight to Military establishment of yours

I strongly hold the belief that the Chinese are taking Pakistan for a royal ride...anybody out here agree with me? :D

30-40 P8I???India will induct around 20-30 P8Is..but it'll take a long time..and Drones will take larger roles than now..

one question..this article didn't mentioned about Chinese base in Coco island..what role this base can play at the time of a blockade??I have no idea about its air strength..can China operate advanced fighters from there??though it is not very hard to neutralise it..

Coco is not the problem.
There is a another base in MYAMAR island name something st. which is much closer to strait of mallaca & a full flag chines base.

will they attack from Google??? :woot:

My mistake actually i am not as intelligent as you who don't even know the purpose of google.
Let me clarify for crying babe CJ-10 and YJ-12 are deployed on Chinese ships.
One thing about Indian really amaze me they always thank on stupid posts.

keep giving ur valuable ideas mate, may some IN planner will read your post and will think about such a scenario.

The chinese agree it or not they are on backfoot in indian Ocean.Its becoming almost impossible for them to match IN here.Chinese Oil import and Chinese export will be under direct threat in case of even limited war situation.Any alternate root will not be viable for the chinese export.Better to keep peace.GOI invested where it matter.A stronger/modern Indian Navy rather than billion dollars infrastructure along Himalayan Peaks.
:rofl:

A5Jhi.jpg
wwQlw.jpg
4wXMS.jpg

30-40 P8I???India will induct around 20-30 P8Is..but it'll take a long time..and Drones will take larger roles than now..

one question..this article didn't mentioned about Chinese base in Coco island..what role this base can play at the time of a blockade??I have no idea about its air strength..can China operate advanced fighters from there??though it is not very hard to neutralise it..

In the Cocos Island, China has a Radio Monitoring Station; a leased facility. No air-base or naval-base. And it is well within Brahmos range from the Andamans, if you consider the possibility of trying to neutralise it.

@foe #19: CJ-10 is an land based cruise missile... they didn't deployed on the Chinese ships...

Indians getting wet dreams again.

Let them face a force of 2 Chinese supercarriers carrying up to 120 stealth fighters, 2 Type-55 Cruisers, 4 Type-052D destroyers and a couple of Type-095 SSNs and see how their Navy compares against his.

Only the US can compete with China.

Indians getting wet dreams again.

Let them face a force of 2 Chinese supercarriers carrying up to 120 stealth fighters, 2 Type-55 Cruisers, 4 Type-052D destroyers and a couple of Type-095 SSNs and see how their Navy compares against his.

Only the US can compete with China.

Chinese supercarriers carrying up to 120 stealth fighters

:lol::lol: :lol::lol:

they need another decade for what you mention above ...... Till now its not possible for your masters

Our Akula is much much better than any of their junk

I strongly hold the belief that the Chinese are taking Pakistan for a royal ride...anybody out here agree with me? :D
perhaps yes perhaps not we will truly know that in the future.How ever for now i can say that with great authority. That ride sure is great as far as millitary technology is concerned

perhaps yes perhaps not we will truly know that in the future.How ever for now i can say that with great authority. That ride sure is great as far as millitary technology is concerned
A first, good to know that you guys have started to have doubts about their love..:cheesy:

A first, good to know that you guys have started to have doubts about their love..:cheesy:
there love is permanent as far as they are concerned simply because there ensured existence depends on us.

Indians living in wet dreams. LOL.
China can kick India's a5s to kingdom Com. In case of a war. China has more men, more weapons, more aircrafts, more ships than India. It has beaten India soundly in 1962 war when 50,000 indian soldiers died or were injured.
Please believe what you all will, but baap baap hota hain our beta beta hota hain.
:devil::chilli:

Yeah genius, 10,000 - 12,000 soldiers fought the war, but 50,000 died. Have you got the Nobel Prize for Maths yet? :bunny:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom