What's new

Indian Pilots Supporting Anti-Turkey Patch in Greece.

There you have it, the Indian references an event from 50 years ago which has doesn't even make sense to the argument at hand. For your own benefit, that same squadron of f86 +AAA downed over 19 IAF jets in combat and held over 100 combat sorties.

also enjoy this picture since we are going back to the past

View attachment 927082
Dosent justify the surrender tho. 100 combat sorties in 13 days isn't a great achievement.

But you humiliated at world level by this tactical skirmish 😄
Do you know what is humiliation ? Surrendering with 4 full divisions( 60,000 regulars) and 20,000 paramilitary personnel
First why you guys to face saving in front 71 war
Can't understand what you're saying, your grammar leaves much to be desired
And last why you interfere in our internal matter in 71???
10 milliom refugees fled to india because of your so called internal matter, moreover it was in our best interest to eliminate your eastern wing as a threat, siliguri corridor is a lot safer now.

And we are internationally alone and had stupid policy of the dictator and you had a full support of than superpower Soviet Union
lol, you literally got american Patton tanks, sabres, starfighters, jordanian mirages. Moreover you also had sidewinder missiles which were the best in the world. You had 2 full armoured divisions while ours were short on modern equipment, but you still lost

Last edited:
Dosent justify the surrender tho. 100 combat sorties in 13 days isn't a great achievement.
From 15 fighter jets against 150 fighter jets. I mean come on, the 150 IAF jets didn't do well if they couldn't knock put ALL of the PAFs jets on the first few days of the war. To allow the same 15 jets to continue fighting and shooting your jets after having such a high numerical superiority over the PAF is just embarrassing

Also what more can you expect from 34 000 soldiers fighting a combined force of 350k soldiers? They fought for 2 weeks on limited supplies. Or did you think they were 100k soldiers on Pakistans side?

From 15 fighter jets against 150 fighter jets. I mean come on, the 150 IAF jets didn't do well if they couldn't knock put ALL of the PAFs jets on the first few days of the war. To allow the same 15 jets to continue fighting and shooting your jets after having such a high numerical superiority over the PAF is just embarrassing

Also what more can you expect from 34 000 soldiers fighting a combined force of 350k soldiers? They fought for 2 weeks on limited supplies. Or did you think they were 100k soldiers on Pakistans side?
Come on man, you know as well as I do. They were knocked out within the first few days of the war. Governer in dhaka knows it very well too
Stop with that 34,000 myth. 4 full divisions and 2 adhoc divisions would roughly be 60,000 men with 20,000 paramilitary forces to support your regulars. Stop justifying the surrender, it's pathetic when someone tries to justify defeat bro.

@Windjammer
I call them Patch Wars. Although, India isn't even in The Game.

The Patch they're wearing has probably been presented to 'em by the Hellenic Air Force.

We all know the infamous...or should I say notorious Patch that was recently designed by tipu_creativity .

It was later followed by my design...

...and now tipu_creativity just came out with this yesterday.

As I mentioned that India isn't even in the frame of The Game.

I personally don't think these Turkey-Greece conflicts should be coupled with India-Pakistan conflicts.

It just reduces everyone's independent policy. Just because we like Turkey, doesn't mean we shouldn't have normal relations with Greece.

Likewise for the Indians. They should maintain normal relations with Turkiye.

But you are in love with these creatures unlike us

Your Greek friend is none other than a your fellow brother but from Greece. Why would he be any different than any other Pakistani poster?

Come on man, you know as well as I do. They were knocked out within the first few days of the war. Governer in dhaka knows it very well too
Stop with that 34,000 myth. 4 full divisions and 2 adhoc divisions would roughly be 60,000 men with 20,000 paramilitary forces to support your regulars. Stop justifying the surrender, it's pathetic when someone tries to justify defeat bro.
There was a whole thread on the combat strength of the pakistan army in East Pakistan.

@Signalian

He made the thread.

Coupled with that, is the numerous historic sources stating a number between 34,000 and 40,000 max.

Also whats more pathetic, the nation stating it didn't surrender 93 000 soldiers because they didn't have that many begin with, or the nation over inflating the combat strength of the other nation to make out they are stronger when they enjoyed a "50:1" advantage in numbers over their enemy.

Your Greek friend is none other than a your fellow brother but from Greece. Why would he be any different than any other Pakistani poster?
We have nothing to do with pajeets and greeks, bunch of homosapiens

This is not the first time, They also did little trolling before like this: https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/25/trolling-indian-embassy-turkey/
Proboly they didnt know that Turkey itself congrats the Greek independence.
In the end, Akıncı and Kızılelma worth more than patch
Any Turk congradulating so called greek independence is nothing but a fool or a goddamn traitor. The same greek indepence which took place on the blood of innocent Turkish men, women and children.

Indian Air Force Wing Commander wearing an "Anti-Turkiye" patch with the writting "Mehmetçik Busters" - Mehmetçik is a word used for Ottoman / Turk Soldiers. The patch was most probably given by Greek Air Force.

View attachment 927039
I see the Indian Airforce is sporting Sanitation Worker Overalls... How fitting :lol:

Any Turk congradulating so called greek independence is nothing but a fool or a goddamn traitor. The same greek indepence which took place on the blood of innocent Turkish men, women and children.
The reason ours congratulated them was because they congratulated us on October 29.

The reason ours congratulated them was because they congratulated us on October 29.
Can you provide a source i would like to know who congradulated them. As i am going to vote tomorrow i will keep that in mind.

it is probably a chpkk’ian, kemalist traitor though

That’s not a legitimate reason.

Can you provide a source i would like to know who congradulated them. As i am going to vote tomorrow i will keep that in mind.

it is probably a chpkk’ian, kemalist traitor though

That’s not a legitimate reason.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu extended a letter of congratulation to his Greek counterpart Nikos Dendias on March 25, the anniversary of Greek Independence Day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom