What's new

Indian Pilots Supporting Anti-Turkey Patch in Greece.

They look like Uber drivers
Selected through a system of one of the world's most competitive examinations( UPSC NDA exam) and one of the most difficult selection boards ( SSB) with a success rate of 0.001% , even lesser than IIT. If looks were everything then this world would be a lot different

and still get raped by PAF pilots any where any time…

The Turk-Pak patch:

Fu0J7S9WIAA-mhq

I personally don't think these Turkey-Greece conflicts should be coupled with India-Pakistan conflicts.

It just reduces everyone's independent policy. Just because we like Turkey, doesn't mean we shouldn't have normal relations with Greece.

Likewise for the Indians. They should maintain normal relations with Turkiye.
This weird love for Turkey has,let's "enslaved" Pakistan for generations and generations,talking about one nation,two countries. You sure have some things in common,but the rest,I think is just overhyped love. In the end, Turks only really believe that Azeris are their brothers and not Pakistanis. It is very unfortunate that this whole thing has been dictating Pakistani foreign policy for decades. Greece never really cared about India's war with Pakistan. Besides,India has always been a Soviet friend.

I don't understand why Pakistanis love taking the side of Turkey no matter what,bowing to Saudi Arabia,listening to all these countries saying "Don't cooperate with the Jew",while they rush to do business with the Jew. Then others say "Don't be friends with the Russians,they invaded Afghanistan". Then "Don't be allies with the Americans" and Pakistanis are always like "Islam Islam,if it's Muslim brother then must be right,the other country not Muslim so must be wrong".

Taking photos with these kind of ugly creatures is an insult to humanity....and you guys are doing air exercise with these losers
And you're taking photos with them at certain parts of the country. What about that? There's a lot of countries participating in the exercise.

This weird love for Turkey has,let's "enslaved" Pakistan for generations and generations,talking about one nation,two countries. You sure have some things in common,but the rest,I think is just overhyped love. In the end, Turks only really believe that Azeris are their brothers and not Pakistanis. It is very unfortunate that this whole thing has been dictating Pakistani foreign policy for decades. Greece never really cared about India's war with Pakistan. Besides,India has always been a Soviet friend.

I don't understand why Pakistanis love taking the side of Turkey no matter what,bowing to Saudi Arabia,listening to all these countries saying "Don't cooperate with the Jew",while they rush to do business with the Jew. Then others say "Don't be friends with the Russians,they invaded Afghanistan". Then "Don't be allies with the Americans" and Pakistanis are always like "Islam Islam,if it's Muslim brother then must be right,the other country not Muslim so must be wrong".
Yes for Pakistanis islam/muslim have priority over everything, but here is a muslim point of view as for as Orthodox christian are concerned:

Do you know what is humiliation ? Surrendering with 4 full divisions( 60,000 regulars) and 20,000 paramilitary personnel
Why you save face in front of 71 war

From neutral source we had 45000 military personnel rest was civilians
Can't understand what you're saying, your grammar leaves much to be desired
You're understand very well what I am saying
10 milliom refugees fled to india because of your so called internal matter, moreover it was in our best interest to eliminate your eastern wing as a threat, siliguri corridor is a lot safer now.
Lame excuses or provide the backup of your stupid claim
lol, you literally got american Patton tanks, sabres, starfighters, jordanian mirages. Moreover you also had sidewinder missiles which were the best in the world. You had 2 full armoured divisions while ours were short on modern equipment, but you still lost
These were inducted before 71 war even before the 65 war, US posed a military sanctions on Pakistan in 71

Only eastern front we lost in the Western front we defended ourselves very well, even better than 65 war

lol, you literally got american Patton tanks, sabres, starfighters, jordanian mirages. Moreover you also had sidewinder missiles which were the best in the world. You had 2 full armoured divisions while ours were short on modern equipment, but you still lost
The M48 and M47 patton were from the 50s, both having no stabiliser and fielding a 90mm gun. India on the other hand was using the Centurion Mk7 which had a stabilised 105mm L7 gun, the Vickers Mk1/Vijayanta with the stabilised 105mm L7, and the T55 with a stabilised 100mm gun.

For the air forces, the F86 sabres were a jet designed in 1947 and produced from 1949 till 1956. The F104 starfighter was a supersonic jet from the 50s which is probably one of the worst supersonic jets to have entered service anywhere in the world. Cannot turn or roll well. Can only fly well in a straight line. The sidewinders (best in the world according to you) were the B model and later the E model (?) Which were nowhere near as capable as what you make out. AIM9B had poor heat discrepancy and had a tendency to go straight into the ground. The AIM9E is just a 9B but with an aerodynamically superior body allowing it to travel faster to its target.

Alongside the AIM9 were the soviet AAM. The K13 AAM present on Indias Mig21. The K13 was literally the AIM9 but made in the USSR. There wasn't a technology or capability gap in Pakistans favour kiddo. It was largely in yours. And yet you still lost 71+ jess and 125+ tanks to a foe with vastly inferior equipment.

What you described applies to a large segment of Pakistani society, not all. The same on the Turkish side. Plenty of Turks do see Pakistan as a brother, even though not all.

If you recall the thread from nearly one year ago, a Turkish poster came to bash Pakistanis because of the behavior of some immature Pakistanis filming their women.

TBH I was too was very surprised to see the angry reactions from Pakistanis rather than apologetic. He got himself mobbed.

Also a few of my posts back, I informed Pakistanis that despite their support, Armenians don't necessarily like India and look down on it for how polluted and poor it is.

Russians and Israelis are not much more kinder in their responses to Indians, so it's not one or the other.

I also informed the Pakistanis on my interactions with a Turkish Kemalist and how he kept projecting his insecurities on me and Pakistanis.

It was like talking to a mentally ill person. An ethnic Greek women working part-time at local my supermarket who barely survived the WW1 atrocities told me they cannot be argued with when discussing these things. Even Riz, a mod on this forum claimed the same.

There's no changing such type of ideological people, be it the Turkish Kemalist or Persian monarchist.

This was over 12 years before these incidents involving Pakistanis took place. A large segment of Turkish society has been historically anti-Pakistani and anti-non-Turkish Muslim, but for the wrong reasons.

Basically it's not one or the other. There are Greeks who like Pakistanis and other who don't, understandably.

It's really Pakistanis who made Greeks against them. I personally think Pakistan should treat Greece the same as it treats South Korea or Japan, despite being allied with China and North Korea.

Greeks and Pakistanis have had contacts going back to the days of Alexander and Herodotus.

But I get what you mean regarding a large segment of Pakistanis. This slave-like mentality.

Last edited:
History isn't too kind to your claims. PAF has always had a greater attrition rate in all wars
incorrect.

Understandably you are an Indian hence poorly educated and badly informed. but have no fear ... Prado here to educate you.

let start with some simple stuff... lets look at the war india "won" 1971..

snip20200504_3-png.629527

as you can see from your Beaty little eyes. despite out numbering PAF 1000 v 220 .. you still got your butt kicked

let ME know once y understood this.... I will take you from your current monkey state to a human state.

Last edited:
TuAF and PAF share the F-16 dramedy. There are PAF engineers, technicians and pilots posted in Turkey working with TuAF.

Hopefully next batches will be formed of drone operators and aviation pilots/techs from Army Aviation.

it is called being holier than the pope. they are more Arab than Arabs, more Turkish than the Turks. I always thought they were getting something in return except it does not seem to be that way

TuAF and PAF share the F-16 dramedy. There are PAF engineers, technicians and pilots posted in Turkey working with TuAF.

Hopefully next batches will be formed of drone operators and aviation pilots/techs from Army Aviation.

It is highly unlikely America allows PAF personnel close to anything related to American or NATO technology

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom